Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keep away from ByteFend! ByteFend threaten to launch DDOS attacks - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Keep away from ByteFend! ByteFend threaten to launch DDOS attacks

Comments

• @cubebuilder said:
    Another thing is I'm sure your reselling OVH or some other provider as I doubt you have the brainpower to make you're own ddos protection due to how stupid you are acting.

Says YOU, haha.

Any other quarrels can be posted on our TrustPilot: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/bytefend.com

I won’t take unfounded abuse any longer. Anyone insulting me under this post shall be banned at the admins discretion.

• FoulFoul Member

@Bytefend said: this post shall be banned at the admins discretion.

Lol.

• @cubebuilder said:
    Another thing is I'm sure your reselling OVH or some other provider as I doubt you have the brainpower to make you're own ddos protection due to how stupid you are acting.

We don’t “resell” anything, maybe if you were off Francisco’s teet for even a moment, you would’ve learned about us.

• @Bytefend said:

@cubebuilder said:

Says YOU, haha.

Any other quarrels can be posted on our TrustPilot: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/bytefend.com

I won’t take unfounded abuse any longer. Anyone insulting me under this post shall be banned at the admins discretion.

Thanked by 2Foul JustPfff
  • @jugganuts said:

@Bytefend said:

@cubebuilder said:

Says YOU, haha.

Talk to me when you’ve made $1,000,000 in a day.

• @Bytefend said: Anyone insulting me under this post shall be banned at the admins discretion.

:D :D

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2021

https://top.gg/user/3655561081507217408

dude ripped his old project logo. Is this another 5 USD project of yours?

• @Bytefend said:

@jugganuts said:

@Bytefend said:

@cubebuilder said:

Says YOU, haha.

Talk to me when you’ve made $1,000,000 in a day.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited July 2021

Pretty sure someone is just trolling in his name, you can't be that stupid.

• @Bytefend said:

@cubebuilder said:

Says YOU, haha.

Yes very real

• @Bytefend said:

This has to be @SCAM_DONT_BUY stirring bullshit up from the grave image

edited July 2021

@JabJab said:

Nah, its the author of botfront. He is known to be a little rowdy. "Apparently" he already has 300Gbps traffic throughput via his CDN lol.

• It's on Wayback Machine lol

Thanked by 1MagicApple
  • This is another great example of why parents shouldn't give their children their credit card.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • damn he got banned, i was hoping for nice weekend LET drama

• Hahaha their post got renamed. Funny

• @Bytefend said: I won’t take unfounded abuse any longer.

Thanks to the humanitarian efforts from the esteemed moderators, you no longer have too.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@JabJab said:

Well this is not impossible either... writing styles are slightly different: https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/Limes

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Next time LET undergoes DDoS, we can all blame ByteFend instead of MJJ.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @yoursunny said:
    Next time LET undergoes DDoS, we can all blame ByteFend instead of MJJ.

Simple get DDoS protection from ByteFend. That way if LET goes down, we can blame both MJJ and ByteFend.

edited July 2021

More drama boys. This is in 100up provider public discord server.

@Limes

No fucking idea what's happening at this point, I'm just enjoying this lol.

@FAT32 @jbiloh kek

• MoofieMoofie Member

This company ddos’d my website daily trying to get me to use their services. funny to see them here

Thanked by 1MikaelStrang
  • I suppose if it's reallllly not the actual proprietor of the business, the thread title should be changed.

Meanwhile, maybe we could move this to Off topic while verifications etc are done?

edited July 2021

Well, the funny thing here is..

There was discussion about this thread in public discord.

People then discussed among themselves how he should tackle the problem to fix it, and I jokingly said this.

Then, less than 10 minutes later:

And LET Moderator also gets this..

Then I figured I'd ask these people about Limes.

And it turns out he has recent history of sending network attacks..

He also seems to be quite active in that kind of activity, both as defender and attacker.

And seems to host/provide some kind of real time measurement server for DDoS attacks in a criminal website, for others to test out how strong their attacks are in measurable numbers.

Not to mention, he is quite rude even in normal chats at various servers.

To me, it looks like he was just pissed off that he got notified about provider tag by competitor.. and he said "roughly" back to him.. Of course it was direct threat to normal person, but to him its probably "I could do it if I wanted, hence your stuff must suck, so don't complain to me about my doings". and as we understood it as illegal threat and started giving him back his own medicine, which is why he got even more pissed and even gave straight DDoS threats.

As for why he would go this far? Based on his chat history, people (children) seem to suck up to him and nobody appears to talk back at any point. He's apparently not used taking loss.

The biggest change happened when it became clear in the public discussion that he's now likely unwelcome to every single hosting sites such as WHT, LES, and Hostedtalk, etc and when he realized this, he needed a way out instantly.

Edit 2: People who argued with him or were against him are now target of Trustpilot negative review spam lol.

Does not look good for the ban appeal. Also, it seems like the bot he used fucked up since the autogenerated name failed. Comma error? lol.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited July 2021

And nothing of value was lost.

• If you look at the TP reviews for this bytefend or whatever theyre obviously all fake and botted

• @cubebuilder said:
    If you look at the TP reviews for this bytefend or whatever theyre obviously all fake and botted

As most TP reviews are :)

• juansejuanse Member

Best troll of the month

• @Bytefend is MJJ strongman

• @stefeman Bytefend tried to register on Hostedtalk too?

This discussion has been closed.