Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MLNL.HOST - Rebranding and new NAT Offers ($1)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MLNL.HOST - Rebranding and new NAT Offers ($1)

randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Millenial.Host is now MLNL.Host!

It's been over a month since @jayjay and I officially launched Millenial.Host, and to a success that surpassed even our own expectations (we've since turned over TENs of dollars!).

But with the recent launch of Boomer.Host, it dawned on us that we need a sleeker, more modern branding. We have too many letters in our name. Milenails don't spell out words in full! Everything is shortened and lazy. And thus, MLNL.Host! Gotta keep with the times, and stay modern.

We have some great NAT offers today. Now these aren't your typical NAT VMs running OpenVZ with tiny resources and heavily oversold. These are proper KVM based VMs, just without that oh so unnecessary dedicated IP. These VMs are designed with performance in mind.

NAT-512MB
- RAM : 512MB
- Disk: 5GB SSD
- Data Transfer: 1TB
- Port Speed: 1Gbit/s
$3/Month | $30/yr
Order Now (Use Coupon Code MLNLONE and get the 1st month for just $1.)

NAT-1GB
- RAM : 1GB
- Disk: 10GB SSD
- Data Transfer: 3TB
$5/Month | $50/yr
Order Now

NAT-1GB-Plus
- Disk: 20GB SSD
- Data Transfer: Unlimited
$7/Month | $70/yr
Order Now

TEST IP: 210.3.160.110

F.A.Q.

Q: Can I pay with cheque?
A: No. We only accept Paypal and Crypto Currencies such as BTC and ETH. Cheques are for boomers.

Q: What's your fax number for client registration?
A: Sorry. We only have online registration. Just use the order link above.

Q: Does my server get a dedicated phone line for the dial up connection?
A: Sorry, but we do not provide dedicated phone lines with our VPS. Our NAT VPS share a Gbit connection over a single IP. Each VPS includes 20 forwarded ports + SSH port.

Q: Can I run my MOS 6502 code on your VPS?
A: Yes but not natively. Our virtualization nodes are running modern 64bit Xeon CPUs. Usually a Xeon E3 series but occasionally you may find your VM on a Xeon E5. You can run a 6502 emulator if you want to run your boomer code.

Q: Do you issue refunds by cheque?
A: YES! All refunds are processed ONLY by posted cheque. There is a handling fee of $25 for any and all refunds. Cancellation without refunds are of course free.

Other Information

Our NAT VPS plans come with meaningful and usable resources. The above offer includes SSD to enhance the performance. However, HDD based NAT VPS with 10x (or more) storage will be made available shortly if we see there is any demand for more storage. We use HGC as our upstream. Our IPs can be used for accessing HK based streaming services, inlcluding Netflix and TVB. The service is ideal for personal VPN use, with the added benefit of having a usable server as well.

As with all our plans. Our services can only be used for legal (as defined under HK and UK law) purposes only. Any abuse, which includes spam, will not be tolerated.

I'm sorry but we do not offer free trials. If you want to try our services first, we have an offer of $1 for the first month.

Other Offers

Any if you don't want NAT, we do have some other offers as well.

KVM-1G-v2
- Data Transfer: 500GB
- 1IPv4 (Dedicated) Address
$5/Month
Order Now

HK-DDoS-0.5G
- Disk: 10GB SSD
- Port Speed: 1Gbit/s (DDoS Protected)
$36/Year
Order Now

HK-DDoS-1G
- Disk: 25GB SSD
- Port Speed: 1Gbit/s (DDoS Protected)
$7/Month
Order Now

Thanked by 3jayjay Ympker kkrajk

Comments

• Now I will associate the name with MLM :D What does this abbreviation even mean? Hard to remember :(

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

If you mix both lowercase and uppercase, you get MlNl, I guess thats easier to remember, just like "mini"

Thanked by 2raindog308 Ganonk
  • When does zoomer.host launch?

• pikepike Veteran

coomer.host when?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@neverain said:
    When does zoomer.host launch?

Will need to rebrand again when they do.

What's a zoomer anyway?

• wahyanwahyan Member

@randvegeta Is the dedicated IP using the same HGC upstream? ie same as NAT plan that can use for accessing HK based streaming services??

KVM-1G-v2

• RAM : 1GB
    • Disk: 5GB SSD
    • Data Transfer: 500GB
    • Port Speed: 1Gbit/s
    • 1IPv4 (Dedicated) Address
      $5/Month
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited July 2021

Devoweled, nice move :D

@randvegeta said: with the recent launch of Boomer.Host

@randvegeta said: these aren't your typical NAT VMs running OpenVZ with tiny resources and heavily oversold

• @randvegeta said: Q: Do you issue refunds by cheque?

A: YES! All refunds are processed ONLY by posted cheque. There is a handling fee of $25 for any and all refunds. Cancellation without refunds are of course free.

I like this idea, when you spend 30 dollars on the server and get refund 5 dollars :D.

Do you know that most EU country's do not support cheques? :)

• pikepike Veteran
    edited July 2021

@randvegeta said:
    What's a zoomer anyway?

Post-millenial.

• GanonkGanonk Member

where is $1/year ¿?

Thanked by 2yoursunny pepa65
  • @Ganonk said:
    where is $1/year ¿?

@randvegeta said:
    NAT-512MB
    $3/Month | $30/yr

Reading is a good skill to pick up, you should try it if you have free time

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • @jmgcaguicla said:

@Ganonk said:
    where is $1/year ¿?

@randvegeta said:
    NAT-512MB
    $3/Month | $30/yr

Reading is a good skill to pick up, you should try it if you have free time

That's $1 for the 1st month, not $1 for a year.

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • @malignify said:

Nobody mentioned per year tho, why would you ask that out of the blue

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@malignify said:

Nobody mentioned per year tho, why would you ask that out of the blue

You'd have to ask the person who asked.

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • totototototo Member
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-06-05                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Sat 17 Jul 2021 05:05:17 PM JST

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 v6 @ 3.70GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 3696.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 478.0 MiB
    Swap       : 1023.0 MiB
    Disk       : 3.9 GiB

Less than 2GB of space available. Skipping disk test...

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 213 Mbits/sec   | 224 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 258 Mbits/sec   | 207 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 200 Mbits/sec   | 171 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 505 Mbits/sec   | 308 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 223 Mbits/sec   | 245 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 200 Mbits/sec   | 243 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 273 Mbits/sec   | 290 Mbits/sec  
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | 146 Mbits/sec  

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1075                          
    Multi Core      | 1079                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/8855204
    Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

I expect lower pricing because its NAT.
    Considering your last HK offers, pretty decent price hike.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@Neoon said:

You want the servers to get "Involucrated"?

Thanked by 2Ganonk ViridWeb
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited July 2021

@BlaZe said:

@Neoon said:

You want the servers to get "Involucrated"?

Yes, #drama
    No, seriously, he did better offers and he is still here, even when they where limited.

Thanked by 3Ganonk BlaZe pepa65

@wahyan said:
    @randvegeta Is the dedicated IP using the same HGC upstream? ie same as NAT plan that can use for accessing HK based streaming services??

KVM-1G-v2

$5/Month

It is HGC yes, but it is not the same network.

@Neoon said: No, seriously, he did better offers and he is still here, even when they where limited.

I understand that NAT should be cheaper. And this is. It's just not crazy cheap. How much would you think these VMs would be priced if they included a dedicated IP address?

The ultra cheap plans on offer are loss leaders. That's why they are limited in supply. They are not really sustainable. But this kind of plan actually is sustainable, and I think in many ways, better suited for a very large chunk of our user's needs. For example, as a VPN, the use of HGC IPs instead of ours will give you better access to online streaming services. Our IPs are very clearly DC IPs, but HGC is a large HK provider. So there are some real benefits.

But if that's no good, I also posted 3 plans which are basically in the same price range which all include a dedicated IPv4 address.

• GanonkGanonk Member

@Neoon said:

Yes, #drama
    No, seriously, he did better offers and he is still here, even when they where limited.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Glws mate :)

• xetsysxetsys Member

@randvegeta said:

@wahyan said:

KVM-1G-v2

$5/Month

@Neoon said: No, seriously, he did better offers and he is still here, even when they where limited.

I understand that NAT should be cheaper. And this is. It's just not crazy cheap. How much would you think these VMs would be priced if they included a dedicated IP address?

The ultra cheap plans on offer are loss leaders. That's why they are limited in supply. They are not really sustainable. But this kind of plan actually is sustainable, and I think in many ways, better suited for a very large chunk of our user's needs. For example, as a VPN, the use of HGC IPs instead of ours will give you better access to online streaming services. Our IPs are very clearly DC IPs, but HGC is a large HK provider. So there are some real benefits.

But if that's no good, I also posted 3 plans which are basically in the same price range which all include a dedicated IPv4 address.

The 3$ KVM 1TB BW VPS which was a promo here, is that also on HGC upstream?

@xetsys said:

@randvegeta said:

@wahyan said:

KVM-1G-v2

$5/Month

Yes. You can test it for just $1.

• xetsysxetsys Member
    edited July 2021

@randvegeta said:

@xetsys said:

@randvegeta said:

@wahyan said:

KVM-1G-v2

$5/Month

I already have the following promo:

HK-KVM-512M
    512MB RAM
    10GB SSD
    1TB Traffic
    US$3/month
    Order Now

That was few months ago when millenial.host launched. The new NAT VPS dont appeal much if they are both on same network. Thought this 3$ NAT, the one referred in this offer, had a different network.

@xetsys said:

@randvegeta said:

@xetsys said:

@randvegeta said:

@wahyan said:

KVM-1G-v2

$5/Month

I already have the following promo:

HK-KVM-512M
    512MB RAM
    10GB SSD
    1TB Traffic
    US$3/month
    Order Now

That was few months ago when millenial.host launched. The new NAT VPS dont appeal much if they are both on same network. Thought this 3$ NAT, the one referred in this offer, had a different network.

It's the same upstream (HGC) but a different network.

They will not perform the same. So the HK-KVM-512M VM is not the same. But it is a better deal.

Thanked by 1xetsys
  • wahyanwahyan Member
    edited July 2021

@randvegeta

Why HK-KVM-NAT-512M plan show as 512 GB Bandwidth in the order page but advertise 1TB here?

My order shows as 512GB in control panel too!!!

https://i.postimg.cc/d3Yh12bd/Screenshot-2021-07-17-211036.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/LXyW4DYQ/Screenshot-2021-07-17-211419.jpg

edited July 2021

@wahyan said:
    @randvegeta

Why HK-KVM-NAT-512M plan show as 512 GB Bandwidth in the order page but advertise 1TB here?

Will have this corrected ASAP.

Edit: And it's done.

• @randvegeta said:
    Will have this corrected ASAP.

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

@wahyan said:
    @randvegeta

It’s only fair we upgrade your bandwidth now 😁

• naingnaing Member

I misread it as NMSL.

This discussion has been closed.