Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


🇺🇸 Happy Independence Day 2021! DEALS MEGATHREAD - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

🇺🇸 Happy Independence Day 2021! DEALS MEGATHREAD

13567

Comments

  • @AlbaHost I've bought it. Can you activate? #4497

    Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

    @amadex1337 said:
    @AlbaHost I've bought it. Can you activate? #4497

    Sure, thank you.

  • amadex1337amadex1337 Member
    edited July 2021

    Benchmark:

    [root@al ~]# curl -sL yabs.sh | bash -s -- -r
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-06-05                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Sat Jul  3 18:09:48 EDT 2021
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 3593.248 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 1.8 GiB
    Swap       : 511.0 MiB
    Disk       : 9.3 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 193.49 MB/s  (48.3k) | 1.10 GB/s    (17.2k)
    Write      | 194.00 MB/s  (48.5k) | 1.10 GB/s    (17.3k)
    Total      | 387.49 MB/s  (96.8k) | 2.21 GB/s    (34.5k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 570.15 MB/s   (1.1k) | 538.63 MB/s    (526)
    Write      | 600.45 MB/s   (1.1k) | 574.50 MB/s    (561)
    Total      | 1.17 GB/s     (2.2k) | 1.11 GB/s     (1.0k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 830 Mbits/sec   | 838 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 827 Mbits/sec   | 831 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 562 Mbits/sec   | 552 Mbits/sec
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 811 Mbits/sec   | 820 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 833 Mbits/sec   | 824 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 541 Mbits/sec   | 504 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1228
    Multi Core      | 1241
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/8671943
    
    

    Traceroute from Bosnia & Herzegovina (Europe):

    Tracing route to 192.166.245.xx over a maximum of 30 hops
    
      1     4 ms    25 ms     3 ms  192.168.1.1
      2     5 ms     2 ms     2 ms  192.168.0.1
      3     9 ms     8 ms     7 ms  100.65.0.1
      4    11 ms    10 ms    21 ms  77.77.197.xxx
      5     9 ms     9 ms     8 ms  77.77.201.x
      6    26 ms    21 ms    22 ms  89.216.5.68
      7    29 ms    28 ms    30 ms  bg-ne-m-0-hg5-3.sbb.rs [89.216.5.229]
      8    29 ms    28 ms    29 ms  at-vie-r-2-be1.sbb.rs [89.216.5.78]
      9    26 ms    26 ms    27 ms  10gigabitethernet1-3.core1.vie1.he.net [193.203.0.185]
     10    41 ms    66 ms    41 ms  100ge14-1.core1.waw1.he.net [184.105.65.74]
     11    40 ms    44 ms    40 ms  216.66.87.22
     12    42 ms    43 ms    43 ms  192.166.245.xx
    
    Trace complete.
    
    Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @AlbaHost said:
    Looking Glass: https://lg.albahost.net/

    According to https://ping.sx/ping?t=31.220.29.4

    • The IP is in Poland, not Albania
    • The IP isn't responding to ping
    Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

    @yoursunny said:

    @AlbaHost said:
    Looking Glass: https://lg.albahost.net/

    According to https://ping.sx/ping?t=31.220.29.4

    • The IP is in Poland, not Albania
    • The IP isn't responding to ping

    Sorry for the confusion, i've stated in the offers that it is GEO Located in Albania...

  • @tomazu what about making a deal later with this CPU in Munich?

    https://geizhals.de/amd-ryzen-5-3600-100-100000031box-a2064574.html

  • terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

    Is this where all the unsustainable deals go?

  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited July 2021

    @terrahost said:
    Is this where all the unsustainable deals go?

    Uh oh, here comes TerraHost. Make sure your F5/Ctrl+R keys are nice and shiny (and functional ofc).

  • alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited July 2021

    @terrahost said:
    Is this where all the unsustainable deals go?

    Go for it but please this time something small not 24TB dedicated server lol.

  • terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

    @alexvolk said:

    @terrahost said:
    Is this where all the unsustainable deals go?

    Go for it but please this time something small not 24TB dedicated server lol.

    Sorry but I like it big! :#

  • @terrahost said:
    Sorry but I like it big! :#

    Something like this?

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @terrahost said:

    @alexvolk said:

    @terrahost said:
    Is this where all the unsustainable deals go?

    Go for it but please this time something small not 24TB dedicated server lol.

    Sorry but I like it big! :#

    How about:

    56 Xeon Platinum cores
    128GB DRAM
    1.5TB Optane Persistent RAM
    2x1TB NVMe
    4x12TB SAS
    /26 IPv4, /48 IPv6
    2x100Gbps ports unmetered
    $740/month

    Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    This thread is so quiet, do people really just lurking instead of posting some GIFs? :(

  • @FAT32 said:
    This thread is so quiet, do people really just lurking instead of posting some GIFs? :(

    I'm waiting quietly for @terrahost offer. Post some GIFs as well :smile:

  • The deal tap is about to be opened. I'm hoping for nothing but shared hosting offers!

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    What games have you guys bought during Steam Summer Sales?

  • @FAT32 said:
    What games have you guys bought during Steam Summer Sales?

    civ vi complete pack (all dlc), the weather etc is a nice addition.

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:
    What games have you guys bought during Steam Summer Sales?

    Serious Sam

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @FAT32 said:
    What games have you guys bought during Steam Summer Sales?

    GNOME 2048, this time it's the 4x4 grid.
    This is a lot harder than on a 5x5 grid.

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @yoursunny said:

    @FAT32 said:
    What games have you guys bought during Steam Summer Sales?

    GNOME 2048, this time it's the 4x4 grid.
    This is a lot harder than on a 5x5 grid.

    how do you like the pine phone?

    is it just a fuck around phone or are you legitimately giving it a real try

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @SirFoxy said:

    @yoursunny said:

    @FAT32 said:
    What games have you guys bought during Steam Summer Sales?

    GNOME 2048, this time it's the 4x4 grid.
    This is a lot harder than on a 5x5 grid.

    how do you like the pine phone?

    is it just a fuck around phone or are you legitimately giving it a real try

    PinePhone, Mobian operating system:

    What works:

    • WiFi
    • front camera
    • rear camera
    • flash light
    • speaker
    • microphone
    • 2048

    What doesn't work:

    • LTE cellular data (last attempt was several months ago, MODEM crashes after several minutes; unsure about current version)
    • Firefox (TLS errors, pending investigation)
    Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @yoursunny said:

    @SirFoxy said:

    @yoursunny said:

    @FAT32 said:
    What games have you guys bought during Steam Summer Sales?

    GNOME 2048, this time it's the 4x4 grid.
    This is a lot harder than on a 5x5 grid.

    how do you like the pine phone?

    is it just a fuck around phone or are you legitimately giving it a real try

    PinePhone, Mobian operating system:

    What works:

    • WiFi
    • front camera
    • rear camera
    • flash light
    • speaker
    • microphone
    • 2048

    What doesn't work:

    • LTE cellular data (last attempt was several months ago, MODEM crashes after several minutes; unsure about current version)
    • Firefox (TLS errors, pending investigation)

    so in other words it's not ready to be used as a real phone

    Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @yoursunny said:
    GNOME 2048, this time it's the 4x4 grid.
    This is a lot harder than on a 5x5 grid.

    General tips that I find useful is try to fix it to 2 directions only, don't move on all 4 directions unless you really run out of steps (Fix one of your row by occupying it with 4 cells at all time)

    My gameplay :joy:

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @yoursunny said:

    @SirFoxy said:

    @yoursunny said:

    @FAT32 said:
    What games have you guys bought during Steam Summer Sales?

    GNOME 2048, this time it's the 4x4 grid.
    This is a lot harder than on a 5x5 grid.

    how do you like the pine phone?

    is it just a fuck around phone or are you legitimately giving it a real try

    PinePhone, Mobian operating system:

    What works:

    • WiFi
    • front camera
    • rear camera
    • flash light
    • speaker
    • microphone
    • 2048

    What doesn't work:

    • LTE cellular data (last attempt was several months ago, MODEM crashes after several minutes; unsure about current version)
    • Firefox (TLS errors, pending investigation)

    To do:

    • Pushup video serving
    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    This thread has been created for 25 hours but not many deals are posted :(

    I literally have a screen opening LET, LES and HT that refresh every 10 seconds but nothing interesting...

    Have something coming up and need to go off now, guys please help keep the thread active :)

  • eveazeveaz Member

    @FAT32 said:
    This thread has been created for 25 hours but not many deals are posted :(

    I literally have a screen opening LET, LES and HT that refresh every 10 seconds but nothing interesting...

    Have something coming up and need to go off now, guys please help keep the thread active :)

    I'm also waiting. As long as I'm in front of the computer, I'll refresh the webpage every other moment for fear of missing some super discounts.

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • I think hosthatch is probably posting soon..

This discussion has been closed.