Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Important Changes at Spearware Networks - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Important Changes at Spearware Networks

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@deank said:
    In my book, people rarely change.

If you treat people like they never change, it'll be a self fulfilling prophecy.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

They do change. They just don't do a 180 degree change once their path is laid back.

More like 5 ~ 10 degree alterations and usually swinging back and forth, ending up the same in the end.

Mid teen to early adulthood is crucial in how a man tends to do businesses. If a kid scams and earns some dough during that period, he will likely be a scammer for his life.

Which is why a summer/kiddie host is a dangerous thing.

• @jar said:
    Everyone screws up. Integrity is when you own up to it and either fix it or accept the consequences.

Michael I wish you well and I'm here if you ever want to bounce anything off of me. I'm no @Francisco but I sometimes have a good thought or two.

Curtis, nice to see you back here. You're not the Curtis that left here all those years ago. Thankfully most of us aren't who we were back then.

I mean after multiple presidency change, are any of us are?

• I'd just take my business over to @Francisco or @seriesn and get this over with

Thanked by 2mike1s seriesn
  • mike1smike1s Member

@jahrinc said:
    I'd just take my business over to @Francisco or @seriesn and get this over with

Agreed. They're good folks.

• mike1smike1s Member
    edited June 2021

@jar said:
    Everyone screws up. Integrity is when you own up to it and either fix it or accept the consequences.

Michael I wish you well and I'm here if you ever want to bounce anything off of me. I'm no @Francisco but I sometimes have a good thought or two.

Curtis, nice to see you back here. You're not the Curtis that left here all those years ago. Thankfully most of us aren't who we were back then.

Thanks man. I'm done with VPS hosting and LET. I don't plan on being here after the end of July or once all VPS clients are offboarded from the servers, and even then I'll be here sparingly after tonight.

• @SWN_Michael or sell it to Miss Group https://misshosting.com/web-hosting-company-for-sale/

I can arrange you Skype meeting with the owner 💁🏻‍♂️

• @amadex1337 said:
    @SWN_Michael or sell it to Miss Group https://misshosting.com/web-hosting-company-for-sale/

I can arrange you Skype meeting with the owner 💁🏻‍♂️

Thx for the offer!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Hope all goes well @SWN_Michael @Francisco

Thanked by 2mike1s Daniel15
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

The fucking switch-a-roo! This has gotta go down in the LET books as the biggest L taken by a host...

Should've just played it safe and go with someone more reliable like Francisco in the beginning, would've been a lot easier, and less hate toward you. Anynode got practically no hate and the transfer (from what I know) is going quite smoothly.

Anyways, good luck to you wherever life takes you, and this is another good acquisition by Francisco.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2021

@thedp said:

I should add this isn’t like the anynode deal where we are honoring plans and payments.

This is just us offering to bring user data over to a kvm slice of their choosing to save them time setting back up.

Francisco

Thanked by 1wdmg
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@Francisco said:

@thedp said:

I should add this isn’t like the anynode deal where we are honoring plans and payments.

This is just us offering to bring user data over to a kvm slice of their choosing to save them time setting back up.

Francisco

In sight that it seems Michael is desperate for some sort of cash, and not wanting to provide full refunds, I think you should be able to walk off with a near ~100 new clients if you buy it out.

Best bet is to talk with Michael...

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited June 2021

@Hxxx said:
    @SWN_Michael ,
    Why you don't just continue your business in your Tampa location, since the acquisition is cancelled? I honestly fail to understand why you wanted to sell the VPS business? Instead of hiring people to manage the day to day?

Just an honest question, no drama intended, respectfully, don't answer if inconvenient.

Cordially,

he had ~157 customers lets say the average is $7, that's ~$1100 revenue he started a new job about a week ago my guess is it wasn't profitable

@Francisco said:

@thedp said:

Francisco

its ok to exit scam when they have networking ties to me otherwise fuck them

cornball

• very valuable clients, we're talking 10s of dollars being at stake here.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2021

@SirFoxy said: its ok to exit scam when they have networking ties to me otherwise fuck them
    cornball

So I'm not allowed to pick who I do and don't take over...? I'm required to cleanup after everyone now? Even after I do my damndest to guide many of these operations in do's/dont's?

I don't have hardware in place to honor the deals Mike made. Anynode's pricing and plans are "workable", $9/month for a 16GB with 2Gbit unmetered isn't something I want to offer. The U's I have spare in Miami are set aside for slices and slabs, both of which ship out in a week or two, Fran willing.

I'd just like to add one more point to this. I'm fully aware that it comes off as biased/self enriching, since Mike recommended us, but this should be it when it comes to sharing customer details or trying to sell the customer base.

Any host that may have a copy of the customer lists, service lists, etc, should shred it from their hard drives, emails, and messengers. This is peoples personal details, lets try to keep them that way.

I know, it's a shit situation. Let it be, just help the customers move as needed. By all means, if a customer finds a new host and that host is willing to import the data, setup a quick NFS mount, send it off.

Let this end on a high note with Mike doing everything he can to take care of his customers.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@SirFoxy said: its ok to exit scam when they have networking ties to me otherwise fuck them
    cornball

So I'm not allowed to pick who I do and don't take over...? I'm required to cleanup after everyone now? Even after I do my damndest to guide many of these operations in do's/dont's?

I don't have hardware in place to honor the deals Mike made. Anynode's pricing and plans are "workable", $9/month for a 16GB with 2Gbit unmetered isn't something I want to offer. The U's I have spare in Miami are set aside for slices and slabs, both of which ship out in a week or two, Fran willing.

I'd just like to add one more point to this. I'm fully aware that it comes off as biased/self enriching, since Mike recommended us, but this should be it when it comes to sharing customer details or trying to sell the customer base.

Any host that may have a copy of the customer lists, service lists, etc, should shred it from their hard drives, emails, and messengers. This is peoples personal details, lets try to keep them that way.

I know, it's a shit situation. Let it be, just help the customers move as needed. By all means, if a customer finds a new host and that host is willing to import the data, setup a quick NFS mount, send it off.

Let this end on a high note with Mike doing everything he can to take care of his customers.

Francisco

yeah, it's totally about the customers and not the affiliation.

Damn I missed the anti Fran bandwagon again. Can someone have them circle the block and pick me up?

• @jar said:
    Damn I missed the anti Fran bandwagon again. Can someone have them circle the block and pick me up?

Unbiased, I call out bullshit when I see it.

• Plant shitseeds and get shitweeds Randy

Thanked by 2SirFoxy Dvo

It’s like a club but it doesn’t look much like one that even needs a bouncer. Sausage fest.

• @jar said:
    It’s like a club but it doesn’t look much like one that even needs a bouncer. Sausage fest.

Inverse that.

I’m gonna remember the time you guys joined together to back a donkey against a pony. If you were investing, your losses would be more apparent.

Thanked by 3Lee seriesn iKeyZ
  • @jar said:
    I’m gonna remember the time you guys joined together to back a donkey against a pony. If you were investing, your losses would be more apparent.

I think you should focus on your own business instead of joining the drama of a man who doesn't give a fuck about you.

Thanked by 1lonea

@SirFoxy said:

@jar said:

I think you should focus on your own business instead of joining the drama of a man who doesn't give a fuck about you.

Looks like I poked another bear lol

Teddy bear, nothing to worry about.

• @jar said:

@SirFoxy said:

@jar said:

L

@SirFoxy said:

@jar said:

@SirFoxy said:

@jar said:

L

S

• drizbodrizbo Member

This thread has the potential

Thanked by 1Falzo

Combo breaker

• @jar said:
    Combo breaker

You crave recognition so much, that's why you post about shit no one cares about so much i.e. spam lists, I'm here to say stay focused on your business and you'll make it.

edited June 2021

@SirFoxy said:

@jar said:
    Combo breaker

You crave recognition so much, that's why you post about shit no one cares about so much i.e. spam lists, I'm here to say stay focused on your business and you'll make it.

Sounds like a threat. That’s fun. I’ll keep giving back to my community and trying to advance that community forward in influence through my efforts, as they’ve empowered and entrusted me to do on their behalf.

I’ll still laugh at people who bet on a donkey and against a pony, and that’s barely even a metaphor.

I can do both.