Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AnyNode VPS Customers Moving To BuyVM - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AnyNode VPS Customers Moving To BuyVM

1235»

Comments

• defaultdefault Veteran

@Francisco said:

@default said:

@FAT32 said:
    Yup I regretted for not purchasing their service earlier, this is excluding when time to time anyNode provided really good promo during Easter/BF/CM/Xmas

Always wanted a promo in BuyVM but never happened, hindsight is perfect anyway :joy:

I totally understand you.

In my case this migration offer came just 8 days after my service expired. This migration offer it's just not meant to be for most people, and I am totally fine with how it is. Besides, I already have enough VPS servers. :smiley:

Let me know if you decide you want the VM again. This started a couple weeks ago so I'll let it slide.

Francisco

Thinking about it more... nope! I don't want it. I don't think I want to be with providers that disrespect other providers by publicly stating their opinions about other people's business and how they should do things. Sorry for bothering you, but for a few moments I forgot that I should have principles.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@default said: Thinking about it more... nope!

All the best then :)

Francisco

Thanked by 2skorous maverickp
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@Francisco - I shamelessly believe in the principal of free speech.
    Can I stack @default $15 2GB deal on my $15 2GB deal?

@FrankZ said:
    @Francisco - I shamelessly believe in the principal of free speech.
    Can I stack @default $15 2GB deal on my $15 2GB deal?

I defend your right to free speech.

I don't defend your attempt at cheap upgrades ;p

Francisco

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited May 2021

Worth a try :mrgreen:
    As long as it's up front and I'm not trying to go behind your back I'm ok with the attempt.
    This is LET after all, where cheap is an art form.

Thanked by 2Francisco valk
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@FrankZ - you did went behind their back. You had no conversation with me about using my service for your own personal gain. Shame on you!

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@default said: @FrankZ - you did went behind their back. You had no conversation with me about using my service for your own personal gain. Shame on you!

lol

@default said:
    @FrankZ - you did went behind their back. You had no conversation with me about using my service for your own personal gain. Shame on you!

He asked it in the public thread. Maybe he messaged you but he was pretty damn upfront in here. You're trying to start drama where there isn't any.

If you don't want to migrate your service, that's OK, all the best to you. I ask you put in an immediate cancellation on Anynode so that it clears out and you won't get spammed with repeat emails that will be sent every week.

If you do want to move, perfect, ticket and Karen will sort you out.

She doesn't work on Sunday though so any tickets that come in past 3PM today, won't get handled until Monday.

Francisco

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2021

@Francisco said:

He asked it in the public thread. Maybe he messaged you but he was pretty damn upfront in here.

No. He did not message me.

You're trying to start drama where there isn't any.

No. I was tagged and replied. Again, I am not related in any way with him.

Please migrate his service if he wants; I honestly don't care; but please note it has nothing to do with me. I'm simply careful if someone speaks for me, because I do not have (nor want) a personal secretary on LET... yet.

• catscats Member

This is pretty much the smoothest transition I've seen on LET. Well done!

@default said: No. He did not message me.

Then what's behind my back? :) Anyway, no worries.

Keep getting your emails in for migrations. Karen will be on shift tomorrow to push through the next batch. She will be sending another round of emails as well (this time at a much slower rate since SES was tripping out it seems).

We've also been able to help some of the Wedge (OpenVZ reseller) users get settled on KVM's too. Stallion doesn't support sub users at the moment so it'll have to be under a single login for now.

We expect MIA to be available by mid June.

Francisco

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Francisco said: Keep getting your emails in for migrations. Karen will be on shift tomorrow to push through the next batch. She will be sending another round of emails as well (this time at a much slower rate since SES was tripping out it seems).

Just to say that I received the email this time :)

@angstrom said:

@Francisco said: Keep getting your emails in for migrations. Karen will be on shift tomorrow to push through the next batch. She will be sending another round of emails as well (this time at a much slower rate since SES was tripping out it seems).

Just to say that I received the email this time :)

Good stuff :) Still getting a lot of bugs so we'll swap it over to mailgun for next week.

Francisco

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • I have registered my new account with BuyVM and I'm just waiting for Miami availability for the migration. Bummer to loose my IP address that was working perfectly for my usage: personal VPN that was working with US streaming services. I'm afraid I will not have such luck with the new IP and would have to repurpose the VPS.

• Fransico stole my nugget and ate my dog. I want double refund.

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@antiflash said:
    I have registered my new account with BuyVM and I'm just waiting for Miami availability for the migration. Bummer to loose my IP address that was working perfectly for my usage: personal VPN that was working with US streaming services. I'm afraid I will not have such luck with the new IP and would have to repurpose the VPS.

PM me the IP and I'll see what I can do :)

Francisco

• mcgreemcgree Member

@Francisco said:

@default said:

@FAT32 said:
    Yup I regretted for not purchasing their service earlier, this is excluding when time to time anyNode provided really good promo during Easter/BF/CM/Xmas

Always wanted a promo in BuyVM but never happened, hindsight is perfect anyway :joy:

In my case this migration offer came just 8 days after my service expired. This migration offer it's just not meant to be for most people, and I am totally fine with how it is. Besides, I already have enough VPS servers. :smiley:

Let me know if you decide you want the VM again. This started a couple weeks ago so I'll let it slide.

Francisco

Will the renewal still be the same as AnyNode's price?

@mcgree said:

@Francisco said:

@default said:

@FAT32 said:

Francisco

Will the renewal still be the same as AnyNode's price?

Yes we are honoring everything.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@antiflash said:
    I have registered my new account with BuyVM and I'm just waiting for Miami availability for the migration. Bummer to loose my IP address that was working perfectly for my usage: personal VPN that was working with US streaming services. I'm afraid I will not have such luck with the new IP and would have to repurpose the VPS.

Francisco

Thank you for the great support! I have PM you with the IP.

• @Francisco said:

@antiflash said:

Francisco

@Francisco, did you have a chance to review this. I PM'd you the IP. Thanks for your help.

@antiflash said: @Francisco, did you have a chance to review this. I PM'd you the IP. Thanks for your help.

I haven't forgot you :)

I'm working on a solution for it.

Francisco

edited July 2021

Sorry for the necro but wanted to sound the alarms for those dragging their feet.

As of August 1st 12:01AM, all nodes in Las Vegas will get blkdiscard and repurposed for other Anynode projects. This means if you haven't pulled your data before then, then your data will be wiped out basically instantly.

All IPV4 addresses in Las Vegas have been blackholed to try to really get peoples attention. We can route single IP's as needed, but you must ticket!

We're finalizing some Stallion additions to handle the special IP requests people have put in tickets about.

Miami is open for migrations, users will be moved to 1230v5 or 1241v3's.

Please migrate, we don't want to be hearing screams mid August of "i didn't know this was happening!!".

Thank you!

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    Please migrate, we don't want to be hearing screams mid August of "i didn't know this was happening!!".

Thank you!

Francisco

Oh dude, they'll be well into September and still say that. Virmach did openvz to kvm conversions and people were coming out almost a year later like, "nobody told me".

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@TimboJones said:

@Francisco said:

Thank you!

Francisco

Oh dude, they'll be well into September and still say that. Virmach did openvz to kvm conversions and people were coming out almost a year later like, "nobody told me".

No doubt.

I think the best ones we've seen so far was a few people that cancelled in March and asked us to please re-activate their invoice so they can migrate over.

Anyway, at this point we're just taking a full disk backup of all remaining VM's and will hold onto it just incase.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@TimboJones said:

@Francisco said:

Thank you!

Francisco

No doubt.

I think the best ones we've seen so far was a few people that cancelled in March and asked us to please re-activate their invoice so they can migrate over.

Anyway, at this point we're just taking a full disk backup of all remaining VM's and will hold onto it just incase.

Francisco

Coming up on TLC, "VPS Storage Wars". Auction the storage VM's, mystery box style.

Thanked by 2zed skorous