Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Constantinos, Your Final Warning - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Constantinos, Your Final Warning

13»

Comments

• pingping Member

so what exactly is this dudes issue/demands? I read something about him wanting LET to close - but why?

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited March 2012

We took issue with his repeated attempts to open fraud companies.

Thanked by 1ping
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2012

@gsrdgrdghd said: Cyprus is an island in the Mediterranean Sea, one half is the "Republic of Cyprus" and the other half belongs to Turkey.

Actually, the other half does not belong to Turkey, is under ocupation with a puppet government recognized only by Turkey. However, the turks do not claim the Turkish inahbited part and occupied by Turkish troops as part of the Turkish teritory.
    They even have a different flag with same design (2 strips added) but reversed colors.
    M

• gsxgsx Member

@Aldryic Hm....so apparently DDoSing fixes the problem? Just makes him seem more fraudulent.

edited March 2012

@gsx said: Hm....so apparently DDoSing fixes the problem? Just makes him seem more fraudulent.

For me and you, but some ppl think they can silence the opposition forever, i.e. will always keep LET down till they "straighten up" and present only the "correct" view.
    Iran and China think they can shut down the "incorrect" sites in the internet forever and nobody will be able to find out the truth, and who knows the truth and tells will go to jail, as such, the truth wont be known enough to cause "damage".
    It is the same attitude, understandable from the part of a 12 yo, but not at 20 as well as gvernments... At least not for me.
    M

• @gsx said: @Aldryic Hm....so apparently DDoSing fixes the problem? Just makes him seem more fraudulent.

I never said he made good decisions.

• GaryGary Member

Yeah, Constantinos was never the smartest guy around. Shocking that he'd stoop so low though. And more shocking that he'd be stupid enough to get caught. Quite impressive stupidity, when you think about it. All those IPs at his disposal, and he logs in to the forum using an IP that can be traced to him. facepalm

Yep. No wonder he failed so hard, maybe he was honest after all and simply failed out of stupidity, we just didnt believe him being so stupid and thought he was a scam from the start :P
    This is the kind of "criminals" that are caught. The others are still out there and will only be caught if betrayed by their friends, not if we put more censorship and tracking on the internet. Who is stupid enough will get caught without that, sooner or later, the others wont be caught, period.
    M

• How stupid is Constantinos? Very.

I always suspected his stuff was too good to be true after seeing HostRail's "$1.05 VPSes". Good thing you guys are back up though :).

• redmasterredmaster Member
    edited March 2012
    Thanked by 1jon617
  • @redmaster:

Wow, thick eyebrows..... isn't it funny that's the first thing I notice about him?

• gsxgsx Member

@redmaster How the heck did you get that?

I find it interesting that hes no longer posted with his anonymous username here...

• I bet he's too scared to do anything else now.

• gsxgsx Member

@Naruto I like his "recent" Twitter update:

@LebAlerts I see you've got protection now at your new provider - planning new attack immediately. (21 h)

Hm...21 hour ago? That attacks going well...

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited March 2012

@gsx said: How the heck did you get that?

Some host abused own privacy policy or something and registered new LET account just to post this, what else? :)

This is why NOBODY should bend to the "flagged by maxmind" scam. At least this guy is stupid, what is your excuse ?
    M

• The man, himself:

• Yeah, he pretty much looks like a troll.

• Go59954Go59954 Member
    edited March 2012

@Spirit said: Some host abused own privacy policy or something and registered new LET account just to post this, what else? :)

Would rather think that it fall down on the road while he was clearly looking like a hacker/abuser that abuses some websites related to hosting, therefore someone watching him took it and copied it, and guessed possible damaged websites by common sense, then googled them, and decided to help :P

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@DepotVPS_Shane said: Wow, thick eyebrows..... isn't it funny that's the first thing I notice about him?

More than that, it's a monobrow. Either way, I think it's best to leave it there, I think it's a bit far going all personal to be honest..

@Infinity said: More than that, it's a monobrow. Either way, I think it's best to leave it there, I think it's a bit far going all personal to be honest..

Yep, let him be, police should do the rest. No need to be burned at stake in the public square.
    M

• Question, is Host961 related to him? I saw that hostrail now redirects to it, and I want to know if the message claiming they're not related is true or not. :P

• ZettaZetta Member

Needs some more neckbeard before I believe it's him.

• @DepotVPS_Shane said: Question, is Host961 related to him? I saw that hostrail now redirects to it, and I want to know if the message claiming they're not related is true or not. :P

That message is oooooooooooooooold, one year or more xD