Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Constantinos, Your Final Warning
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Constantinos, Your Final Warning

ChiefChief Member
edited March 2012 in General

Hello Constantinos,

First of all, we don't negotiate with terrorists, let alone script kiddies. You had some pocket money, you bought a botnet and decided to pretend to be "Anonymous." The problem is, whilst for the past 48 hours you have been enjoying yourself, there have been a plethora of hosts in contact with us, many of which were script kiddies long before you knew what anonymous was.

Now lets cut to the chase, any host who has been affected by Constantino's actions simply send an email through to [email protected] and we will provide you with the 2000+ IPs used by Constantinos, and uncensored irrefutable evidence that ties his actions to his home IP address which will empower you to pursue him legally. You may even choose to guess his home router's DSL password ;)

I would like to say a huge thanks to Nick at LiquidWeb, and especially Aldryic at BuyVM. Both hosts worked together, and Aldryic gave an incredible amount of his personal time the past 48 hours towards building a case to identify and trace Constantinos. That I am personally grateful for, thank you. Lastly, the offers from various LEB providers to help if possible is appreciated and highlights the great community of both end users and providers here who can band together.

Should Constantinos decide to further engage in illegal and malicious activities towards LET and DDOS us, as always you can catch up on our migration progress at twitter http://twitter.com/LebAlerts over the next few days.

We will have news on our new host, and their incredible support in the coming days.

Chief

Comments

• Send you an email

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Great job Chief, Aldryic and anyone else that helped ;)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Thank you Chief! BTW, where does he lives?'?

• OK enough with this troll. All he wants is some attention. Let's not continue this.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @netomx said: Thank you Chief! BTW, where does he lives?'?

Cyprus

• @LowEndAdmin thanked the post!

• @netomx said: Thank you Chief! BTW, where does he lives?'?

His address was on the public WHOIS from hostrail. It's still listed in a thread on LET, in fact. Just search for his name.

• IvraatiemsIvraatiems Member
    edited March 2012

Best of luck! I'm new around here, but I'm not new to working on VPSes, and LHT got me started with two of my current providers. You guys don't deserve this, and I hope things work out favorably.

The same goes for all the hosts mentioned by this tool; I know not every hosting provider is an angel, but this sort of stupidity is never warranted.

• Wait what's his final warning for? I saw that providers can send in emails for info on him but I didn't see anything that said you'd do something specific if he continued. Usually warnings are like "If you do this, I'll do this." but this is a "I'm warning you. Also I'm doing this."

• I sent we send bulk hummus over to his home address.
    Yes, crates of the stuff.

Then, he'll be too distracted to notice our impending attack, with ponies, of course.

Thanked by 1Liam
  • I'd post those screenshots on bangbros but they don't accept rape.

• @Naruto said: I'd post those screenshots on bangbros but they don't accept rape.

Saw that comment before

• @birdie25 said: Saw that comment before

Really? I got it from Battlefield 3 some dude said "I'd post a video of me killing that guy on bangbros but they don't accept rape." and I thought I'd be clever and try it here. Now I'm sad.

• @Naruto yeah I see that comment on fragmovies (YouTube) quite often

• Sad to see this happening to LEB/LET but i'm sure this will just make it more popular and great job catching the bad guy.

• ztecztec Member

Finish him!

@Aldryic said: His address was on the public WHOIS from hostrail. It's still listed in a thread on LET, in fact. Just search for his name.

I was just curious. he lives in the island? Or Cyprus is a city in somewherE?

• That's the island, aye.

• What if this was all a scheme to get LET/LEB spammed all over WHT to bring in more users? @Chief could be Constanwhatever and he could have taken the sites down himself for attention. Even though that's not the case, it would still be neat if people started being professional scene creators and get VPNs and type differently and use different accounts and argue with themselves and make fake trails of their existence of a guy that doesn't exist just for some lols. If people did that, they would be cool.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited March 2012

@netomx said: he lives in the island? Or Cyprus is a city in somewherE?

Cyprus is an island in the Mediterranean Sea, one half is the "Republic of Cyprus" and the other half belongs to Turkey.

I would be interested on how large (as in gbit/s) a flood with 2000 bots is nowadays.

• ztecztec Member

@Naruto said: What if this was all a scheme to get LET/LEB spammed all over WHT to bring in more users? @Chief could be Constanwhatever and he could have taken the sites down himself for attention. Even though that's not the case, it would still be neat if people started being professional scene creators and get VPNs and type differently and use different accounts and argue with themselves and make fake trails of their existence of a guy that doesn't exist just for some lols. If people did that, they would be cool.

You might actually have a sneaky business model there.

• @ztec said: You might actually have a sneaky business model there.

Figure out a way for me to make money off it and I'll give it a shot.

@Naruto said: @ztec said: You might actually have a sneaky business model there.

Figure out a way for me to make money off it and I'll give it a shot.

Sell DDoS protection =P

• Did anyone notice the "Howdy, Chief!" in the top right corner at the WP-Admin? That made my day :P

• Has anyone tried contacting the authorities in Cyprus? Somehow I doubt they would do anything. You could always call an attorney or some other enforcer type to pay him a visit.

• BazzaBazza Member

...and again.

Constantinos Coudounaris
    7Z King Paul Street
    Nicosia
    Nicosia
    CY

Tel : +357.99187817
    Fax: +357.22680110

Uses the same userid for everything

http://www.facebook.com/consc198
    http://cy.linkedin.com/pub/constantinos-coudounaris/20/8a/b61
    https://plus.google.com/107828367339040300399/about
    http://en.netlog.com/consc198 (He's looking for a chick)
    http://www.algebra.com/tutors/aboutme.mpl?userid=consc198 (likes a bit of maths)
    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic284657.html (Uh oh, he's had malware problems !)

Constantinos Coudounaris. What a toolbag

• He's only 20?

• BazzaBazza Member

I got an answer on this no +357.99187817
    Total silence. Who answers the phone and doesn't say a word ? Not a peep.

hahaha who lives in cyprus? haha

• Did you say anything, @Bazza?