Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Termination Notice from Own Web - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Termination Notice from Own Web

13»

Comments

• WolfWolf Member

@MannDude said:

@pike said:

@Lee said:
    both genders.

bru....

When will WHMCS finally add a sliding scale for the gender spectrum in the ordering process? I hate having to choose between the two when I sign up with a new host.

/s

Guess a free text box would be great... obviously a non mandatory field - you don't want to leave out the ones identifying as '' or ' '.

• edited March 2021

@starservices said:

@EnginTopcuoglu said:
    Wow. Be attention if you use @xHosts and OwnWeb!
    http://prntscr.com/10xnyfi

You bitched about data protection etc and your data being moved so I didnt move I sort out a refund. However all these disputes paypal stopped the ability to add funds so bear with me.

Sorry not be commenting just some of u want blood whatever I do even known I moved to new provider and issuing refunds once paypal stop being an ass.

Me? Bitched? Sorry but am i where is say you data protection, data or refund?! You not refund anything.

Sorry but you talk an like bitch. You said to all customer, we close this server in after than XX days and you register to xhosts. OK, we register it, they move (they approved) but you not totaly transfer datas. You not approve or data - customer check with xhosts.