Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nvme&Storage plan in Bucharest up to 70% off last chanse ! your nvme start from 1.35EUR/mo - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nvme&Storage plan in Bucharest up to 70% off last chanse ! your nvme start from 1.35EUR/mo

Comments

• @Lutung said: Could you please check Ticket Created #182646

you are so lucky .... Miguel was resolved before

• Cupon codes for nvme line all gone , still have 13 for storage. Thanks all.

• @cociu said:

@Lutung said: Could you please check Ticket Created #182646

you are so lucky .... Miguel was resolved before

Yeah 1 hour after i post this

• @Lutung said: Yeah 1 hour after i post this

for me your tiket beleve me was delayed +1 week because you post it here. So yes you are lucky.

• Offer on dedicated server for 32gb ram

• @DataBuster said: Offer on dedicated server for 32gb ram

if you need it please pm.

• @cociu said:

@Lutung said: Yeah 1 hour after i post this

for me your tiket beleve me was delayed +1 week because you post it here. So yes you are lucky.

Yeah 1+ Week with no sister for waiting

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited January 2021

@cociu said:

@mmht said: Thank for reponded! But i just want to know pending in how many hour! Not request for refund!

And i want to know your email ... the refund will be instantly , seconds , as rapid i can. I have ask you verry frendly to read the full terms of the offer , did you alocate 2 min to this ? or you spend your money withowt know what you buy ?

Someone doesn't understand a cociu post? This must be a first.. Oh wait.

Jesus Christ, @cociu. You realize you put that 02.02.2021 delivery date in a DIFFERENT section after you start talking about storage servers? Given that your English is THE WORST ON LET, do you think it's right to chew others out for reading comprehension issues?

You didn't bold the preorder part. You didn't capitalize it. It's not in an appropriate place. One might argue you're trying to hide it.

In the future, put the delivery date next to the plan! Then I will join you in roasting people who fail to read it. But, you certainly shouldn't take the attitude you have.

• QuartermasterQuartermaster Member
    edited January 2021

@TimboJones said:
    Given that your English is THE WORST ON LET, do you think it's right to chew others out for reading comprehension issues?

The fact that you’re calling someone out on this, I’m assuming you only speak one language to his two. If you’ve mastered more than one language you’d know first hand how difficult it can be to properly construct some phrases or pick the correct word to use.

You’re in no place to judge someone for a second language spoken imperfectly when you only speak one.

Edit - And don’t mix the two seperate things of cociu calling out someone not reading/understanding “ Also the nvme orders is a preorder and will be delivered after day 02.02.2021” to you mocking his command of the English language.

Thanked by 3brueggus elliotc jsg
  • @Quartermaster said:

@TimboJones said:
    Given that your English is THE WORST ON LET, do you think it's right to chew others out for reading comprehension issues?

The fact that you’re calling someone out on this, I’m assuming you only speak one language to his two. If you’ve mastered more than one language you’d know first hand how difficult it can be to properly construct some phrases or pick the correct word to use.

You’re in no place to judge someone for a second language spoken imperfectly when you only speak one.

Edit - And don’t mix the two seperate things of cociu calling out someone not reading/understanding “ Also the nvme orders is a preorder and will be delivered after day 02.02.2021” to you mocking his command of the English language.

Cannot agree more, English is my third language. Even I read English a lot (Full English Education). My English in writing and speaking still like a crap.

• Guys ... my english is perfect. No need to touch it.

• @Quartermaster said:

@TimboJones said:

The fact that you’re calling someone out on this, I’m assuming you only speak one language to his two.

That's an illogical conclusion, but ok.

If you’ve mastered more than one language you’d know first hand how difficult it can be to properly construct some phrases or pick the correct word to use.

Again, illogical conclusion, you don't have to master more than one language to know that. But at the same time, his lack of learning commonly spelled words (repeated before and after his posts) either means it's intentional, lazy, or a learning disability.

That's an assumption that is irrelevant on an English forum. I'm Canadian where we have two official languages with French immersion programs nearly everywhere. But I don't have a government job, live in a French province and don't go to French forums, so what's the relevance?

whoosh

Holy Christ, do you not see the irony? My whole fucking point was his English is very bad and there's going to be reading problems. You only proved my point by reinforcing its his second language and that other LET readers are not English as first language. Lastly, I suggested how to help prevent it in the future. Wtf did you do besides whine about hurt feelings?

You didn't even correct me as to whom has the worst English on LET.

• @TimboJones we have lowendenglish.com

• You always get the one person that doesn’t read the post properly before making the purchase lol :D

• @cociu do you allow p*rn private public torrents ?

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited January 2021

Do these offers come with... RAID?

• @default said: Do these offers come with... RAID?

Always raid 10 except if is specified different.

Thanked by 2default notarobo
  • Since the Oradea IP change I'm actually pretty happy with HS! Really liking the Euroweb upstream, latency dropped a lot for me. It's like the early HS days when traffic was going via Magyar Telekom without the Bucharest detour. 25ms to CZ, 35ms to DE.

• Agreed the ship be sailing smoothly

• @cociu A canceled PayPal bill has just deducted $21 due to forgetting to cancel automatic payment. It's my fault. Please read the private message.

Thanked by 1mmht
  • actually I missed too reading the delivery date . is it on track for tomorrow?

• @wl4236820 said: @cociu A canceled PayPal bill has just deducted $21 due to forgetting to cancel automatic payment. It's my fault. Please read the private message.

open a tiket please and specif the transaction number. Will be resoved today.

• @notarobo said: actually I missed too reading the delivery date . is it on track for tomorrow?

yes no delay until now and i dont think will be any.

Thanked by 1notarobo
  • vip3r09vip3r09 Member
    edited February 2021

@cociu said:

@notarobo said: actually I missed too reading the delivery date . is it on track for tomorrow?

yes no delay until now and i dont think will be any.

I’m very much looking forward to benchmark testing your VPS service tomorrow for the first time. Hopefully I won’t be disappointed with with service. @cociu :smile:

• coupon has expired :( so unlucky

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited February 2021

secure.hostsolutions.ro - This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS.

Third one today after Spry.
    I guess WHMCS licensing system is broken.

Link to next one

• @yoursunny said: I guess WHMCS licensing system is broken.

yes seems to be something there. i will wait 1 day more if not a tikete will be opened.

• ok! is today going to be good day? we see!

• @cociu said:

@wl4236820 said: @cociu A canceled PayPal bill has just deducted $21 due to forgetting to cancel automatic payment. It's my fault. Please read the private message.

open a tiket please and specif the transaction number. Will be resoved today.

Ticket replied to the transaction number.
    Sorry for the trouble.

• @cociu Please have a look at my ticket #663081 thank you