Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nvme&Storage plan in Bucharest up to 70% off last chanse ! your nvme start from 1.35EUR/mo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nvme&Storage plan in Bucharest up to 70% off last chanse ! your nvme start from 1.35EUR/mo

Comments

• 512mb plan out of stock ? Becase when i click order always back to homepage order

• @blackeye said: 512mb plan out of stock ? Becase when i click order always back to homepage order

• @aRNoLD said:

@codydoby said:

@cociu said:

@ServerNotFound said: Would you be able to add NVME LINE - 8 core -4gb ram 250 gb nvme 10 tb traffic/mo, or NVME LINE - 4 core -4gb ram 250 gb nvme 10 tb traffic/mo to the coupon?

........... will see in some hours when i will be in my pc if is possible or not.

If possible, I want to become 4 Core or 8 Core. Now it is 2 Core.

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=543

4 core -4gb ram 250 gb nvme 10 tb traffic/mo 
    Nvme kvm 250gb
    4 core
    4gb RAM
    250 GB NVME
    10 tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4

then this is your destination, but 70% discount doesn't apply to this plan, at least now.

see if cociu can make it.

But I have already bought the 2C 4G 100G NVME.

• @aRNoLD said: 4 core -4gb ram 250 gb nvme 10 tb traffic/mo

Nvme kvm 250gb
    4 core
    4gb RAM
    250 GB NVME
    10 tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4
    then this is your destination, but 70% discount doesn't apply to this plan, at least now.

see if cociu can make it.

sorry guys this packages is already cheap so cannot do much more here.

• forgot to mention , en each crazy deal we receive a 10% of orders placed but not payed , this orders will be automatically canceled to give the place to the customer who really need it so if you are not 100% you need this plans please do not place orders. Also the customers who pay with Btc , make sure you will have the confirmation in some hours not up to 14 days because finnaly i will be obligated to make a refund because the stock is gone or the promo is finish (refund we process only via paypal).

• Thanks for these nvme offers @cociu. I signed up and made my first purchase today. Couldn’t resist this post, after all the offers you posted. These nvme 70% discounts seem attractive the most :)

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @vip3r09 said: I signed up and made my first purchase today.

thanks.

• @cociu , How much time will it take to provision orders?

• @MohamadSY said: @cociu , How much time will it take to provision orders?

read the offer please. is all specified there.

• @codydoby said:

@cociu said:

@ServerNotFound said: Would you be able to add NVME LINE - 8 core -4gb ram 250 gb nvme 10 tb traffic/mo, or NVME LINE - 4 core -4gb ram 250 gb nvme 10 tb traffic/mo to the coupon?

........... will see in some hours when i will be in my pc if is possible or not.

If possible, I want to become 4 Core or 8 Core.

Is Dorothy taking you to see the Wizard?

• @jmgcaguicla said:
    Got 2 boxes, thanks for the deals. Can someone get @cociu some sisters?

I think that ship sailed for cociu's mother.

• good opportunity I bought one more :)

• @cociu said:
    2 core cpu (E5-2680V4)

Will there be a limit on CPU usage?
    Looking forward to its delivery :)

• @Hakim said:

@codydoby said: Wow 2C 2G 200GB? How much is it for yours?

€67.50EUR for 3 years. Originally 135 Euro, used 50% recuring of coupon.

Sick deal! Was this from black friday?

Anyway I'm looking forward to the many new locations from cociu this year :)

• @smallbibi said: Sick deal! Was this from black friday?

New year.

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2021

@Evan_H said: Will there be a limit on CPU usage?

Looking forward to its delivery

the cpu is shared so the politic of "dont be a dick" is applay. Any way constant use try to be in 50%.

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2021

i just received a new order "storage plan of 750 gb" with the message "we ❤ u cociu" , so i will response i love you too !

• BotoXBotoX Member
    edited January 2021
  • @BotoX said: @cociu fix your e-mail reputation:

we are working in this in the last 2 month , spamhouse is idiot sorry.

Thanked by 2BotoX raynor
  • how many hour pending?

• @mmht said: how many hour pending?

give me your email and i will direct terminate and refund the order so this will be instant. Thanks for read the full offer.

• @cociu said:

@mmht said: how many hour pending?

give me your email and i will direct terminate and refund the order so this will be instant. Thanks for read the full offer.

Thank for reponded! But i just want to know pending in how many hour! Not request for refund!

• oh! Sorry! I saw 02.02.2021!

Thanked by 1cociu
  • cociucociu Member
    edited January 2021

@mmht said: Thank for reponded! But i just want to know pending in how many hour! Not request for refund!

And i want to know your email ... the refund will be instantly , seconds , as rapid i can. I have ask you verry frendly to read the full terms of the offer , did you alocate 2 min to this ? or you spend your money withowt know what you buy ?

• ok , Last 30 cupons for nvme plan and 93 for storage plan.

• So sorry because i miss info in your post! I look forward to using it as soon as possible

• @cociu said:
    or you spend your money withowt know what you buy ?

Oh, so many people do that. Soooo many! Not just on LET. :|

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • j

@BBTN said:

@cociu said:
    or you spend your money withowt know what you buy ?

Oh, so many people do that. Soooo many! Not just on LET. :|

Feels like "lipstick effect". Not an economics expert, so I am not sure.

• @BBTN said: Oh, so many people do that. Soooo many! Not just on LET

true...

• Could you please check Ticket Created #182646