Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To VIRmach.com - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

To VIRmach.com

124»

Comments

• THANK YOU 

• We were buying spot, not futures

• You got refunded to store balance because you paid with bitcoin.
    How hard is that to understand?

Bitcoin is special thing that special rules can apply and it's probably to worth to READ ABOUT THEM IN TOS before buying stuff :)

• @bobe said:
    My request is for a refund to my designated account

So far providers i saw all stated no refund for crypto payment. Don't Be A Dik. post your messages everywhere does not make ppl feel you are innocent but more childish. forgive people who made mistake, move on.

• @JabJab said:
    You got refunded to store balance because you paid with bitcoin.
    How hard is that to understand?

Bitcoin is special thing that special rules can apply and it's probably to worth to READ ABOUT THEM IN TOS before buying stuff :)

You will be able to pay bitcoin refunds if you can accept bitby payments

Assuming you provide instant service, would I ask for my BTC back?

• @derekyang said:

@bobe said:

So far providers i saw all stated no refund for crypto payment. Don't Be A Dik. post your messages everywhere does not make ppl feel you are innocent but more childish. forgive people who made mistake, move on.

Is it justified that VIRMACH cannot provide service for 42 days of extension?

• @bobe said:

@derekyang said:

@bobe said:

You have accepted the TOS , didn't you? you have agreed there will be no refund for bitcoin payment when you making order. So what's wrong they top-up the account credit to you?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited January 2021

I honestly don't want to get involved but what are you crying for? It is not 42 days without services but freaking communication issue.

They already tried their best to provide you refund that you are not suppose to be eligible for. I feel sorry for the providers.

If you continue to spam multiple comments / intentionally bump multiple threads, you will be warned and subsequent violation will result in ban.

@bobe 如果您想要提交所有工单的截图,但还是不知道如何上传图片,您可以发在任何其他公开的地方(Hostloc / Google Drive / 百度网盘等等)以证明您的清白,我会帮忙转发到这里。

If you would like to submit the screenshot of ALL your tickets, but still haven't figured out how to upload them, you can post it anywhere else (eg. Hostloc / Google Drive / Baidu Wangpan) in order to prove that you are innocent, I will help you to forward them here.

• @derekyang said:

@bobe said:

@derekyang said:

@bobe said:

You have accepted the TOS , didn't you? you have agreed there will be no refund for bitcoin payment when you making order. So what's wrong they top-up the account credit to you?

I accepted the terms of service and paid for it, but my service is not ready in 42 days? Whose responsibility is it?

• @FAT32 said:
    I honestly don't want to get involved but what are you crying for? It is not 42 days without services but freaking communication issue.

They already tried their best to provide you refund that you are not suppose to be eligible for. I feel sorry for the providers.

If you continue to spam multiple comments / intentionally bump multiple threads, you will be warned and subsequent violation will result in ban.

I am just telling a fact without adding any untrue information
    We are all adults, anyone can afford to pay $15, right?

• Why VIRmach sells products without terms and conditions specifying the period of providing services, and the customer waited 42 days without waiting for the results, is not VIRMACH.com breach of contract?

• @bobe said: but my service is not ready in 42 days? Whose responsibility is it?

They do, don't you see they offered free extend service for another year for those service still pending? even thought there is "no refund" statement in the first place in order page, 得饶人处且饶人

@bobe said: I am just telling a fact without adding any untrue information

You were asking for refund of crypto payment which is not reasonable.

@bobe said: breach of contract?

So the contract stated it has to be provided in x days without any delay? :) indeed it should not be happened to TOP providers , but after the chaos we all know what happened, so why not just let it go?

• I will not further make any comment on this thread. i wasted millions$

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited January 2021

It is quite funny that you read all the comments but purposely skipped mine that asked for proof.

If I didn't receive any proof (screenshot of ALL the tickets) in the next hour, I will consider this as a tantrum and close this thread to prevent from further comments.

• Sounds like the usual Chinese customer.

• @virmach
    I don't agree to refund the balance, please distribute the hard disk/CPU/RAM/IP/traffic resources of the cancelled order to the machines that have already opened the service by taking the whole number, thank you.

• @derekyang said:

@bobe said: but my service is not ready in 42 days? Whose responsibility is it?

They do, don't you see they offered free extend service for another year for those service still pending? even thought there is "no refund" statement in the first place in order page, 得饶人处且饶人

@bobe said: I am just telling a fact without adding any untrue information

You were asking for refund of crypto payment which is not reasonable.

@bobe said: breach of contract?

So the contract stated it has to be provided in x days without any delay? :) indeed it should not be happened to TOP providers , but after the chaos we all know what happened, so why not just let it go?

I'd like to say I'm buying a service, not my money,THS

• @FAT32 said:
    It is quite funny that you read all the comments but purposely skipped mine that asked for proof.

If I didn't receive any proof (screenshot of ALL the tickets) in the next hour, I will consider this as a tantrum and close this thread to prevent from further comments.

Please provide your email and I will send you all the pictures, thank you!

• Disclaimer: I don't have my own website and don't know how to upload pictures here, thanks

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 2021

@bobe said: I don't agree to refund the balance, please distribute the hard disk/CPU/RAM/IP/traffic resources of the cancelled order to the machines that have already opened the service by taking the whole number, thank you.

1. Kinda too late for that, right? Only if you would answer the tickets not spam more tickets :D
    2. This is not VirMach support - go resolve this via ticket. ONE TICKET not 6 millions of tickets.
    3. Also if you have problems understanding those reply you get a) ask a friend to translate; b) tell that in ticket so they can use other, easier words.

There seems to be quite a big communication-language barrier here, but you are not trying to resolve it/help, you just spam the same shit over and over again.

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint skorous
  • my account was just deleted, no answer from them in the thread, very bad experience

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@kalipus said:
    my account was just deleted, no answer from them in the thread, very bad experience

Pretty sure they have their reasons for doing so.

They too have bad experiences of their own.

• @kalipus said: my account was just deleted, no answer from them in the thread, very bad experience

You expect answer on 3rd party forum that has nothing to do with your business arrangements between VirMach and you? Also on forum that you can't establish that you are the 'account holder' not some random troll?

Please, be serious. Message support, get some answers. If those answer are outrages then come here, show them and warn people about provider, but expecting "answer" from random post in random thread on random (sorry LET) forum as "official support answer" is beyond my comprehension.

• @kalipus said:
    my account was just deleted, no answer from them in the thread, very bad experience

So now Cociu and Virmach have both kicked you off for abuse. Are you starting to see a pattern?

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint imok
  • kalipuskalipus Member
    edited January 2021

@thedp said:

@kalipus said:

Pretty sure they have their reasons for doing so.

They too have bad experiences of their own.

@JabJab said:

@kalipus said: my account was just deleted, no answer from them in the thread, very bad experience

You expect answer on 3rd party forum that has nothing to do with your business arrangements between VirMach and you? Also on forum that you can't establish that you are the 'account holder' not some random troll?

Please, be serious. Message support, get some answers. If those answer are outrages then come here, show them and warn people about provider, but expecting "answer" from random post in random thread on random (sorry LET) forum as "official support answer" is beyond my comprehension.

that is no support request, just my experience and they also have nothing to do with this, cause they just using normal abuse system, where you just set up the score to reject matching possible abuser, i am also using this systems, why not, but there score ranking is a bit harsh set up.

@skorous said:

@kalipus said:

So now Cociu and Virmach have both kicked you off for abuse. Are you starting to see a pattern?

the pattern is the matrix, but does not apply here.

Virmach just was assigning my VPN and address to an abuse, so the order was not really places and abored before I even paid.

cociu is a case for itself and i will open an report thread for this person with dedicated information and documentation, just have really better things to do.

• Sanjue007Sanjue007 Member
    edited January 2021

Hello,

When you purchased your service, you opted in for the standard level of processing power, which is a semi-shared CPU.

We've noticed that your service has been using lots of processing power, or more specifically 106.61% CPU for multiple hours. We just need you to reduce your usage to fall in line with our standard AUP, which allows you to burst to 100% but needs to be at a lower amount on average. You also have the option to have your CPU be dedicated to you, in which case you may purchase the high CPU addon if it's available for your plan.

The system we used to identify your server's potential abuse is simple but unfortunately does not give us logs as to what occurred on your server that caused the higher usage. The system measures the CPU for each VPS separately over a 2 hour period and provides us the usage value that we've provided above to you, if that value is higher than what is allotted to your server according to our AUP more than 3 times in one week then we send out this warning.

Please let us know if you have any questions or feel that this message was sent in error. We require an action (reducing usage or purchasing a dedicated core) or your service may be temporarily powered off in the future. We would like to ensure you and others have the best experience possible.

Thank you.

Funny thing is actually the vps is idling without any software. 😂😂😂

Thanked by 1yoursunny