Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To VIRmach.com - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

To VIRmach.com

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Does it matter?

OP was having so much oragsms.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • VPS castration! Along with fart mother goes perfectly. Wonder what google translate input was for such output...

• 我尝试上传图片,找不到入口!所有与virmach的翻译来自google翻译,我尝试了解对方的回复意愿

• 由于对方关闭了我的bob20,导致我另外7台服务器中断服务!因为SSH的链接被中断

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Now he's getting all excited \o/

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @bobe said:
    我尝试上传图片,找不到入口!所有与virmach的翻译来自google翻译,我尝试了解对方的回复意愿

You can upload pictures to any image sharing service and insert the url to your comments.

你可以用任何一个图床上传图片,然后在评论时点图片图标并粘贴图片url.

很多人都说了让你贴出完整的工单截图。

• Even his Chinese reply looks like something copied from google translator.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

婚纱仍然是婚纱,红甘蓝仍然是红甘蓝。

Thanked by 1WebProject

We don't have subtitles so please converse in English.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @thedp said: ..converse in English.

The root of the issue.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2021

@chocolateshirt said:
    Lol, where is the ticket screenshot?

Usual excuse for some people is complicated!

对于某些人来说,通常的借口很复杂

• 我的狗喜欢从我的阴囊上舔花生酱。

• 這個隨機句子只是一個佔位符。 這並不意味著什麼。

这是另一个随机句子。 这也没有任何意义。

• 叉燒

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

They’ve taken over. Send support!

• 早上好。

You people need to stop talking in French.

• @thedp said: You people need to stop talking in French.

One day some crazy guy will come here and flag all those non-english comments and then some feeling funky mod will issue a lot of warnings :'-)

Thanked by 2skorous AlwaysSkint
  • @bobe said:
    After that, my BOE20 server was castrated

No it wasn't, and you were told why. Your server was malfunctioning and using excessive resources. You would have been negatively affecting other Virmach customers and was done to protect everyone else.

You were told your server was powered down and the reason why. They also said how to get it working:

Your server is not suspended and can be booted back up by pressing Boot from the service page.

Your English is so bad, you're causing a support strain on Virmach.

I don't know why I think this will clear anything up, Virmach's response has 1000% better English than I'm typically used to with low end providers.

Your service was shut down for excessive use and you asked for compensation (!!!). Virmach should drop you as a client to save on future support costs.

@Virmach if the alipay thing was resolved on Dec 20, did he get the server activated then? (13 days after purchase) or was it never provisioned between Dec 20-28 and by then it sounded like it was going to credit instead?

If the server has been activated, there's no point to this thread.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@JabJab said:

@thedp said: You people need to stop talking in French.

One day some crazy guy will come here and flag all those non-english comments and then some feeling funky mod will issue a lot of warnings :'-)

I already flagged all these as "non English content".
    If you want to write in non English and don't want me to flag it, please include a push-up video in your comment.

Thanked by 2ariq01 Erisa
  • I'm trying to make a web page for the first time and I need some time to finish it

• It's amazing you know how to operate VPS but don't know how to upload image.
    Did u forget elementary school and skip to college ?

• I've been figuring out how to learn since I bought the server on Black Friday this year

• Imagine doing a database data update and your Server being turned off, now your data is fked. People actually buying unusable services, but then again you get what you pay for.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Hxxx said:
    Imagine doing a database data update and your Server being turned off, now your data is fked. People actually buying unusable services, but then again you get what you pay for.

Databases are designed to be crash-consistent. If the database process is killed or the server is suddenly powered off, the ongoing transaction is either completed in full or rolled back in full.
    When your app updates a database, if atomicity is important, you should ensure all operations are in a transaction, to take advantage of the above.

• You like to write lot of stuff, honestly I wish you didn't bothered since we all know how databases works. However is not that simple as you describe it. Your first mistake was to assume I was referring to RDBMS.

@yoursunny said:

@Hxxx said:
    Imagine doing a database data update and your Server being turned off, now your data is fked. People actually buying unusable services, but then again you get what you pay for.

Databases are designed to be crash-consistent. If the database process is killed or the server is suddenly powered off, the ongoing transaction is either completed in full or rolled back in full.
    When your app updates a database, if atomicity is important, you should ensure all operations are in a transaction, to take advantage of the above.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@yoursunny said:

@JabJab said:

If you want to write in non English and don't want me to flag it, please include a push-up video in your comment.

Ouch...

Would you mind un-flagging my post if I double your bandwidth?

Thanked by 2yoursunny ariq01
  • @brueggus said:

@yoursunny said:

@JabJab said:

Ouch...

Would you mind un-flagging my post if I double your bandwidth?

Thank you for your business! I’ve doubled your bandwidth. Please check and let me know if it isn’t visible.

• Would it be possible to unflag my post too if @brueggus quadruples the bandwidth?

• @thedp said: You people need to stop talking in French.

Hungry for gossip eh? Why don't you use google translate or something lol?