Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To VIRmach.com - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

To VIRmach.com

Comments

• @TimboJones said: Your English is so bad, you're causing a support strain on Virmach.

I don't know why I think this will clear anything up, Virmach's response has 1000% better English than I'm typically used to with low end providers.

As a provider i believe good command of the language is reasonably accepted.
    i received calls from alibaba cloud and the chinese guy had perfect english
    received call from oracle and the Korean lady also has perfect english

but it is true that when purchasing, expect to speak in the provider language...
    i have tried to read german via google translate and request if an invoice can be in english, and answer is no so i didnt engage in the end. it is fair, buyer should always beware.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@duckeeyuck said:

@thedp said: You people need to stop talking in French.

Hungry for gossip eh? Why don't you use google translate or something lol?

What for? The forum's preferred language is English and so everyone should be conversing in English.

C’est compris ?

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint kkrajk
  • English, please.

@Virmach: I think you should disable the coin payment gateway and some countries also. You are take too much time to deal with this and it affected other customers.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • No matter what‘s the problem, refunds are difficult.

• @qiao332 said:
    No matter what‘s the problem, refunds are difficult.

nope, patience is

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Hxxx said:
    You like to write lot of stuff, honestly I wish you didn't bothered since we all know how databases works. However is not that simple as you describe it. Your first mistake was to assume I was referring to RDBMS.

The same concept applies: your system design needs to guarantee the process is crash-consistent, if atomicity is important.

@saibal said:
    Would it be possible to unflag my post too if @brueggus quadruples the bandwidth?

SolusVM bandwidth graph

SolusVM graph says no. I rarely use more than 10% of monthly transfer.

• Did Virmach switch to futures exchange?

• @OliverScott said: @Virmach: I think you should disable the coin payment gateway and some countries also. You are take too much time to deal with this and it affected other customers.

My sentiments exactly but assume they don't due to a potential loss of income. You'd think that'd be easily offset by the lack of support issues. :/

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@OliverScott said: @Virmach: I think you should disable the coin payment gateway and some countries also. You are take too much time to deal with this and it affected other customers.

@AlwaysSkint said: My sentiments exactly but assume they don't due to a potential loss of income. You'd think that'd be easily offset by the lack of support issues.

Coinpayments does this thing where it automatically leaves feedback after 30 days (I think) on successful payments.

So with that said, it's important to note that we have 27,480 ratings on Coinpayments right now since December 2017. Out of those, 30 are "neutral" and 13 are negative. And trust me, people go out of their way to leave negative feedback everywhere they can if they are upset.

I think something that's important to remember is that the vast majority of people do not have a problem here. While we can try our best to make things more clear so the very few people left over are not confused and have a good experience, removing or limiting the entire payment gateway as a result of a situation such as this one would be unreasonable. Of course, it would be great if it was set up in a way where we could provide refunds without it being a time/accounting and legal constraint and it's definitely not an ideal situation for us to be unable to refund someone where we would otherwise like to refund them. But this is unfortunately the nature of Cryptocurrencies. Unless we switch over to Coinbase or something else where Cryptocurrency itself isn't sent directly and instead is linked to some user account where the payment is tracked and refundable within that system, this is not currently a possibility. We can't have people give us a wallet address and ask for a refund to that since it's not guaranteed to be the same wallet it was sent from and to verify it otherwise and process it manually would be a huge time constraint (as would accounting for it.)

• After installing my other 12 vps, we can continue to discuss virmach

• I have been waiting for provision over a month, still waiting.

• If VIRMACH can't provide immediate service, we must clearly inform the exact time of going online so that we can arrange for a backup machine, so as not to delay the progress of the customer's project.

If you do not provide the service, according to the good faith agreement, you need to refund and compensate for the breach of contract.
    Now yes, I am not even able to respond to the support ticket properly, where is your good faith?

• @VirMach said:

@OliverScott said: @Virmach: I think you should disable the coin payment gateway and some countries also. You are take too much time to deal with this and it affected other customers.

@AlwaysSkint said: My sentiments exactly but assume they don't due to a potential loss of income. You'd think that'd be easily offset by the lack of support issues.

Coinpayments does this thing where it automatically leaves feedback after 30 days (I think) on successful payments.

So with that said, it's important to note that we have 27,480 ratings on Coinpayments right now since December 2017. Out of those, 30 are "neutral" and 13 are negative. And trust me, people go out of their way to leave negative feedback everywhere they can if they are upset.

I think something that's important to remember is that the vast majority of people do not have a problem here. While we can try our best to make things more clear so the very few people left over are not confused and have a good experience, removing or limiting the entire payment gateway as a result of a situation such as this one would be unreasonable. Of course, it would be great if it was set up in a way where we could provide refunds without it being a time/accounting and legal constraint and it's definitely not an ideal situation for us to be unable to refund someone where we would otherwise like to refund them. But this is unfortunately the nature of Cryptocurrencies. Unless we switch over to Coinbase or something else where Cryptocurrency itself isn't sent directly and instead is linked to some user account where the payment is tracked and refundable within that system, this is not currently a possibility. We can't have people give us a wallet address and ask for a refund to that since it's not guaranteed to be the same wallet it was sent from and to verify it otherwise and process it manually would be a huge time constraint (as would accounting for it.)

I have a failed payment still in COINPAYments and have asked twice in the last 50 days with no results

• I bought three VPS from VIRMACH, one VPS was not activated for 40 days, the second VPS was shut down by VIRMACH due to I/O problems and then stopped performing production tasks and became a powered on WINDOWS VPS, the third VPS was also afraid to try production tasks and could only be used as a backup machine, who can encounter such a shitty thing

• @bobe said:
    If VIRMACH can't provide immediate service, we must clearly inform the exact time of going online so that we can arrange for a backup machine, so as not to delay the progress of the customer's project.

If you do not provide the service, according to the good faith agreement, you need to refund and compensate for the breach of contract.
    Now yes, I am not even able to respond to the support ticket properly, where is your good faith?

Good faith doesn't mean what you think it means.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited January 2021

^ Jeez!

(My nine utilised @Virmach VPS' are running great; even the titchy one is serving a useful purpose, with a 'Hosted by Virmach' footer.)

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    titchy

Come to think of it, given servers are designed by nerd males, I'm surprised servers don't already come with tits.

• WinterQAQWinterQAQ Member
    edited January 2021

My account has not been activated for 40 days and the status is displayed as pending

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@WinterQAQ said:

My account has not been activated for 40 days and the status is displayed as pending

It's a $3.60 yearly special so it might also take up to a year to be provisioned :joy:

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • It's a terrible provider, don't use the service of it forever!

• edited January 2021

@shunglay said:
    It's a terrible provider, don't use the service of it forever!

Really?? In my experience their services are pretty good..

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • virmach sells new machines to new customers, but does not activate products purchased by old customers who have been buy for more than 40 days

• @shunglay said:
    It's a terrible provider, don't use the service of it forever!

Well, no one really sticks with one provider forever.

• @bobe said: virmach sells new machines to new customers, but does not activate products purchased by old customers who have been buy for more than 40 days

And you repaid them by abusing your instance. Maybe let it go and consider yourself even.

• @VirMach Please refund the paid fee because you cannot provide the service

• Hi, I've already explained to you the options. I have cancelled this and refunded it to store credit since you've contacted us again requesting a refund and I've already told you that this is the only way we can refund.

Soheil G.

Sales & Management

I purchased your service, asked you for a refund, then cancelled my service and then just refunded my account balance, which is still with your company and I can't use it, that's how you process orders

BOB

• My request is for a refund to my designated account

• Didn't you pay with crypto ? Which Virmach don't provide refund and I believe it was already say to you.

Thanked by 2yoursunny skorous
  • Special discounted items do not offer refunds, so why can't you offer me service for 42 days? Is this the reasoning behind VIRMACH?