Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% off for storage&ssd plans ! Located in Romania ! Limited offer until stock is gone - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% off for storage&ssd plans ! Located in Romania ! Limited offer until stock is gone

124»

Comments

• @Quartermaster said:
    Is there any ETA on when these will be delivered? Thank you!

I have the same question to ask. @cociu

• @Sanjue007 said:

@Quartermaster said:
    Is there any ETA on when these will be delivered? Thank you!

I have the same question to ask. @cociu

I am not in any rush, it is a super cheap deal! But it helps me decide what to do on the weekend :)

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • @Quartermaster said: Is there any ETA on when these will be delivered? Thank you!

maximum 1-2 hours , we have installed yet the nodes , test it , is just to add it in our whmcs and provide it.

Thanked by 1Quartermaster
  • Thank you, cociu!

Have a great weekend :D

• this weekend will run more this offer and we will close it , after this i dont think will repeat it soon..

thanks all , the provision will be maximum 1-5 hours start from now.

Thanked by 1Quartermaster
  • Hey, I am new here and needed a storage VPS. I was told in another thread that I can use min.io and turn any server to a S3 compatible server. Is it okay to use that on your server? I have right now 10 GB files.

Also how are the downtimes? I want to use the server for my live website and I fear that because of abusers on the same server my site can get affected? Other people run crazy things, I just need a place to host pdf files and image attachments which will be served on my live site.

• tolovalltolovall Member
    edited January 2021

@jokjok said:
    Hey, I am new here and needed a storage VPS. I was told in another thread that I can use min.io and turn any server to a S3 compatible server. Is it okay to use that on your server? I have right now 10 GB files.

Also how are the downtimes? I want to use the server for my live website and I fear that because of abusers on the same server my site can get affected? Other people run crazy things, I just need a place to host pdf files and image attachments which will be served on my live site.

If you are not experience enough, you should use https://www.backblaze.com/b2/cloud-storage.html

First 10GB is free.

• jokjokjokjok Member
    edited January 2021

If you are not experience enough, you should use https://www.backblaze.com/b2/cloud-storage.html

First 10GB is free.

Thanks but I need a provider which accepts Paypal and I plan to have 100-200GB in the next 2 years. But thanks for the tip. And yes, I am not experienced enough but I need a S3 compatible solution for my website. All big providers need you to have a credit card which I dont have and refuse to have.

• You can try vultr or digitalocean. @jokjok