Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW YEAR WITH A BANG by RackNerd - NEW YEAR PROMOS + FIRE THREAD + FREE STUFF - Page 50
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEW YEAR WITH A BANG by RackNerd - NEW YEAR PROMOS + FIRE THREAD + FREE STUFF

Comments

• Order Number: 969963
    Please double the bandwidth, thank you!

• @scooke said:
    Man, I go away for 1 day and 4 EXTRA pages have been added! Here's hoping I'm online when the "something" lands on the table.

after watching these threads for a while and instead of chasing the flashes in here I decided to contact @dustinc directly. I am probably not the usual suspect to buy his services but I consider his marketing efforts quite impressive.

and while I am fully aware of the possible history and connection and whatnot or maybe even because of that I now got curious enough to want some for testing and playing around...

so I went ahead and reached out to him directly asking some questions and for a specific offer from their webpage but in a different location (Ashburn) that has not been part of the latest deals anyway.

I can only report that he was open and forthcoming and got me a spot for the desired package and location and even put a free month on top to help get me convinced ;-)

nicely done! provisioning also went very smooth, solusvm does the rest. here is a first bench:

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Wed Jan  6 10:40:12 GMT 2021

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v2 @ 2.80GHz
    CPU cores  : 3 @ 2799.998 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 2.4 GiB
    Swap       : 2.5 GiB
    Disk       : 36.9 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 60.60 MB/s   (15.1k) | 834.32 MB/s  (13.0k)
    Write      | 60.73 MB/s   (15.1k) | 838.71 MB/s  (13.1k)
    Total      | 121.33 MB/s  (30.3k) | 1.67 GB/s    (26.1k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 1.26 GB/s     (2.4k) | 1.24 GB/s     (1.2k)
    Write      | 1.32 GB/s     (2.5k) | 1.33 GB/s     (1.2k)
    Total      | 2.59 GB/s     (5.0k) | 2.57 GB/s     (2.5k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy           
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 510 Mbits/sec   | 374 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 477 Mbits/sec   | 448 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 357 Mbits/sec   | 57.8 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 681 Mbits/sec   | 686 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 240 Mbits/sec   | 674 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 592 Mbits/sec   | 635 Mbits/sec  
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 537 Mbits/sec   | 496 Mbits/sec  

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 465                           
    Multi Core      | 1169                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/5732955

looks good, nothing to complain about. yes it's colocrossing, but latency from europe is quite good on that one.

of course I will monitor closely and am not immediately a fanboy nor part of #racknerdgang - however, no flaws here so far or anything that could be considered crap just because.

very interested to see this evolve (or not) - kudos to @dustinc for running that operation like it is right now and best of luck for the future.

• Invoice #967926 Please double my bandwidth thanks!

• kdhkdh Member

Ordered: #3643589992

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@ddmoore95 said:
    Thank you so much! My order number for double bandwidth: Order Number: 2004345629

Hi @ddmoore95 -- you're growing :) Happy to see this, thank you for working with us!

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation.

@thebadass said:
    Thank you so much! My order number for double bandwidth: Invoice #838314

Hello - thank you for sharing this, I have reviewed the invoice and this particular service isn't eligible. The good news is that if you order a promotion within this thread, within the upgrade timeline offer - we are more than happy to double your bandwidth :)

@laopeng said:
    Order Number: 458160
    happy New Year! Please double the bandwidth if eligible.

Hello - Happy New Year :)

This particular service isn't eligible, though we are happy to upgrade your bandwidth on a new order, within this promotion. Be sure to do this today :)

@kongqwei said:
    Order Number: 968283

Hello @kongqwei - thank you for giving us a shot. We sincerely appreciate your business.

We've doubled your bandwidth on these orders.

@mouse618 said:
    Order Number: 969963

Happy to see you with RackNerd! We've doubled your bandwidth.

• Please double BW, Order# 5935132659

@Falzo said:

@scooke said:
    Man, I go away for 1 day and 4 EXTRA pages have been added! Here's hoping I'm online when the "something" lands on the table.

after watching these threads for a while and instead of chasing the flashes in here I decided to contact @dustinc directly. I am probably not the usual suspect to buy his services but I consider his marketing efforts quite impressive.

and while I am fully aware of the possible history and connection and whatnot or maybe even because of that I now got curious enough to want some for testing and playing around...

so I went ahead and reached out to him directly asking some questions and for a specific offer from their webpage but in a different location (Ashburn) that has not been part of the latest deals anyway.

I can only report that he was open and forthcoming and got me a spot for the desired package and location and even put a free month on top to help get me convinced ;-)

nicely done! provisioning also went very smooth, solusvm does the rest. here is a first bench:

> #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    > #                     v2020-12-29                    #
    > # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    > # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    > 
    > Wed Jan  6 10:40:12 GMT 2021
    > 
    > Basic System Information:
    > ---------------------------------
    > Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v2 @ 2.80GHz
    > CPU cores  : 3 @ 2799.998 MHz
    > AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    > VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    > RAM        : 2.4 GiB
    > Swap       : 2.5 GiB
    > Disk       : 36.9 GiB
    > 
    > fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    > Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
    >   ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    > Read       | 60.60 MB/s   (15.1k) | 834.32 MB/s  (13.0k)
    > Write      | 60.73 MB/s   (15.1k) | 838.71 MB/s  (13.1k)
    > Total      | 121.33 MB/s  (30.3k) | 1.67 GB/s    (26.1k)
    >            |                      |                     
    > Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    >   ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    > Read       | 1.26 GB/s     (2.4k) | 1.24 GB/s     (1.2k)
    > Write      | 1.32 GB/s     (2.5k) | 1.33 GB/s     (1.2k)
    > Total      | 2.59 GB/s     (5.0k) | 2.57 GB/s     (2.5k)
    > 
    > iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    > Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
    >                 |                           |                 |                
    > Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy           
    > Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 510 Mbits/sec   | 374 Mbits/sec  
    > WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 477 Mbits/sec   | 448 Mbits/sec  
    > Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 357 Mbits/sec   | 57.8 Mbits/sec 
    > Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 681 Mbits/sec   | 686 Mbits/sec  
    > Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 240 Mbits/sec   | 674 Mbits/sec  
    > Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 592 Mbits/sec   | 635 Mbits/sec  
    > Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 537 Mbits/sec   | 496 Mbits/sec  
    > 
    > Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    > Test            | Value                         
    >                 |                               
    > Single Core     | 465                           
    > Multi Core      | 1169                          
    > Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/5732955
    > 

looks good, nothing to complain about. yes it's colocrossing, but latency from europe is quite good on that one.

of course I will monitor closely and am not immediately a fanboy nor part of #racknerdgang - however, no flaws here so far or anything that could be considered crap just because.

very interested to see this evolve (or not) - kudos to @dustinc for running that operation like it is right now and best of luck for the future.

Thank You @Falzo - we appreciate you giving us a chance. We look forward to working with you for years to come, and hope that you enjoy the level of service we provide! If we ever fall short of your expectations, be sure to let me know [email protected] - I'll always be here to help as well.

We look forward to a future update, as we aim to deliver the same experience you are seeing today. Thanks again!

@wangbindown said:
    Invoice #967926 Please double my bandwidth thanks!

Hi @wangbindown - happy to see you with us :) We've applied the upgrade. <3

@kdh said:
    Ordered: #3643589992

Nice! We sincerely value your business.

We've doubled the bandwidth on this order.

@erichica said:
    Please double BW, Order# 5935132659

Hi @erichica -- thank you for expanding your services with RackNerd! We've gone ahead and applied the upgrade.

If you ever need anything, we'll be here to help.

• I'm feeling generous and would like to BRIGHTEN up somebodies day, who's in? I wanna see some hype!

• @DaveRackNerd said:

I'm feeling generous and would like to BRIGHTEN up somebodies day, who's in? I wanna see some hype!

in, been waiting whole day! :)

• @DaveRackNerd said:

I'm feeling generous and would like to BRIGHTEN up somebodies day, who's in? I wanna see some hype!

Let's do it !!

• @DaveRackNerd said:

Let's go!

• @DaveRackNerd said: I'm feeling generous and would like to BRIGHTEN up somebodies day, who's in? I wanna see some hype!

RGB! :trollface:

• @DaveRackNerd said:

Let's see what you've got!

• ravenchadravenchad Member
    edited January 2021

let's start.. its time for me to hibernate already :D

edit: can't take it anymore. need to sleep.. 😂congrats to any winners. 😆

• @DaveRackNerd said:

• The junior chef is preparing

• ok im waiting

• Thanked by 1farsighter
  • Posting in the next 5 mins! get ready!

Thanked by 2pouyam lovelyserver
  • Oh my, oh my

• LucLuc Member

@DaveRackNerd said:

Posting in the next 5 mins! get ready!

Too late 😂

Thanked by 2benj0x MrBond
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

It’s like Black Friday all over again 😂

Thanked by 2benj0x lovelyserver