Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW YEAR WITH A BANG by RackNerd - NEW YEAR PROMOS + FIRE THREAD + FREE STUFF - Page 47
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEW YEAR WITH A BANG by RackNerd - NEW YEAR PROMOS + FIRE THREAD + FREE STUFF

Comments

• Everything is good for me. Can be flash sale or giveaway or physical item (I will get credit into my account). Just to be quick enough 😉.

Thanked by 1PandoGulf
  • CRUSHING2021

• LucLuc Member

Would love to see a more expensive / large vps than the ones before. Something like 8gb ram, 4 cores and 200gb ssd in AMS.

The support and Performance of my vps at RN is awsome so far. Would love to migrate some more Things over to you. Only thing I miss is a ipv6 location in europe

Thanked by 1merlinvn
  • @Luc said:
    Would love to see a more expensive / large vps than the ones before. Something like 8gb ram, 4 cores and 200gb ssd in AMS.

The support and Performance of my vps at RN is awsome so far. Would love to migrate some more Things over to you. Only thing I miss is a ipv6 location in europe

Me too! Would love something like this

Thanked by 1merlinvn
  • @Luc said:

Would be great if it is in US too :smile:

Thanked by 1MagicApple
  • @merlinvn said:

@Luc said:

Would be great if it is in US too :smile:

I’d prefer US too

• PandoGulfPandoGulf Veteran
    edited January 2021

@JabJab said:

@dustinc said: with absolutely nothing else in the comment (case sensitive):

I see dustinc seen yesterdays little <3 drama and the cAsE sEnSiTiVe talk and this time even more clearly specified the rules! :)

I see that too. I think going back to the good old simple copy paste thing would be better. Let's give the man a break from all this drama :)

Beside I miss those cool statements like:

ALL-PROVIDERS-SHOULD-GIVE-BACK
    ALLPROVIDERS-NEED2-GIVE-FREEBIES-NOEXCUSES
    ALL-PROVIDERS-SHOULD-GIVEAWAY-FREE-VMS
    USER123-THE-GOAT (LOL)
    RACKNERDS-THE-HOTTEST-PROVIDER-HERE (true <3 )

Thanked by 1Pilotseye
  • Wow... something big happened again while I was sleeping. :p

• Flash sale in **Seattle **please....

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I really think it's great to see how well @dustinc is taking care of customers here in this thread and in general. When providers take care of customers, especially when those providers are part of our community, it makes me happy!

Also love all the give-a-ways and energy in these threads. Bravo.

Keep it rolling folks :)

• @Pilotseye said:

2 x 2G bundle :wink:

my dreams <3

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • @PandoGulf sound like a good idea... tick Tok tick Tok.....

• @DaveRackNerd said:
    @PandoGulf sound like a good idea... tick Tok tick Tok.....

Go Lets Start the FlashDeal :blush:

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • godslayergodslayer Member
    edited January 2021

@PandoGulf said:

@dustinc said:

We’d love to do a giveaway! Some say don’t, but we feel we should give back. It’s actually very minor based on the volume of sales we bring in. The community deserves giveaways! By all providers :) we would like to do another giveaway. Who’s in?? Drop a ❤️

Your response here got me to stop and think why would anyone discourge a provider from giving back to the community?

I can only think of only two sources where such discouragement comes from:

Providers who gave nothing to the community and feel jealous of the strong start of RN.

Some members that feel a bit skeptical about the sustainability of RN business model of ever expanding rather than contracting.

To the later one, only time will make them see that this business model works.

Look at Google as an example. Free emails accounts with huge storage, free storage drives, tons of other free services and thousand's of free coupons ( during their adwords campaigns ) also free Gapps for edu. Yet they're among the most successful Companies in the world.

Anyway my message to you Dustin .. don't stop and never settle in expanding your business. Good luck and of course ❤️

I am in 100% agreement with this comment. Racknerd has been built up with a lot of sweat and blood(am i over-exaggerating?) maybe that is too much exaggeration, but certainly with a lot of efforts. dustinc is very responsive and flexible with the requests we make and doing giveaways only helps the customers. I endorse the only provider on LET inspite of being here for many years on LET and using multiple hosts.

that said.. nobody loves godslayer anymore :(

P.S: Any chinese godslayer fans who would like to help good 'ol godslayer?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @licher70 said:

@dustinc said:

FLASH SALE - LIMITED QTY

First come, first serve. If you do not complete payment for your order within 5 minutes after your order, we will cancel it out so that others have a chance to order it, due to limited quantity.

FLASH SALE - 5 GB KVM VPS (San Jose, LA, Amsterdam, or Dallas)

3 vCPU Cores
    60 GB PURE SSD RAID-10 Storage (SSD Cached in LA)
    5 GB RAM
    7000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    Limited Quantity: 50
    FLASH SALE PRICING: $20.21/Year (recurring price, price will not increase upon renewal if you happen to be lucky enough to snatch one of these!)

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=441 - NO PROMO CODE NEEDED! Go straight to check out.

anymore Flash Sale of this kind, missed all of them

BTW this being offered in AMS... Is a beast of a server.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@godslayer is awake! Let's do more giveaways!

Thanked by 2cablepick tenpera
  • @dustinc said:
    @godslayer is awake! Let's do more giveaways!

Yes yes yes!

The Chef says to prepare now!

Thanked by 1suricloud
  • Flash sale is better!

• @dustinc said:
    The Chef says to prepare now!

Atlanta,Ashburn please

The next comment (only one winner per physical item giveaway, but don't worry, we'll be doing more!) shall receive a super cool...

LED Computer Speakers!

plus, a free RackNerd sticker and pen!

Free shipping to anyone within the United States. If you are not located within the US you will be issued the equivalent amount in RackNerd account credit, based on what the item is currently on sale for on Amazon.

Note: Comments on the giveaway cannot be edited. If your comment is edited for any reason, the next comment who properly comments will win.

All you have to do is comment this, with nothing else in the comment: #GODSLAYER-LETs-BEST-DJ

Winners will be PM'd within 24 hrs, and once you've replied to the PM, we will make the shipping or credit arrangements within 72 hours. Please do not PM to claim your prize. If you believe you were missed, just comment on the thread should we exceed the mentioned timeline.

Thanked by 2PandoGulf godslayer
  • GODSLAYER-LETs-BEST-DJ

• GODSLAYER-LETs-BEST-DJ

• GODSLAYER-LETs-BEST-DJ

• GODSLAYER-LETs-BEST-DJ

• GODSLAYER-LETs-BEST-DJ

• GODSLAYER-LETs-BEST-DJ

• #GODSLAYER-LETs-BEST-DJ

• GODSLAYER-LETs-BEST-DJ

• GODSLAYER-LETs-BEST-DJ