Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSA: Hostdoc back as "port443.uk" Possible scam alert! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PSA: Hostdoc back as "port443.uk" Possible scam alert!

Comments

• @TimboJones said:

@FootKaput said:
    I just got another spam from port443. You'd think that with all the inputs from this discussion he would have cleaned his list...nope.

And did you unsubscribe from the first one?

No, I had deleted the first/second email before joining this thread... I have unsubscribed using the latest email.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • Sorry about newsletter. I cleared many as I could before sending new newsletter. If missed can just unsubscribe. You will not get a repeat from us.
    We honour unsubscribes. Honestly apologise.

• @P443John said:
    Sorry about newsletter. I cleared many as I could before sending new newsletter. If missed can just unsubscribe. You will not get a repeat from us.

Yes, let me just buy/steal/take a huge list of emails, add them to my mailing list and say "Nah bro I didn't break prviacy laws you can just unsub".

You're either a dodgy scammer or you're doing business with a dodgy scammer.

You signed up on January 3rd and I honestly don't know why you're still not banned.

No matter the scenario, you are in the wrong.

Thanked by 1Ticaga
  • JioJio Member
    edited January 2021

@P443John said: We honour unsubscribes

Your entire list is illegal

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited January 2021

@Jio said:

Your entire list is illegal, sheepfucker.

As a Welshman, I find this highly offensive. That word is claimed by my kind.

Btw, the company has been incorporated: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13164830

Thanked by 1Ticaga
  • @SmallWeb said:

@Jio said:

Your entire list is illegal, sheepfucker.

As a Welshman, I find this highly offensive. That word is claimed by my kind.

Btw, the company has been incorporated: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13164830

what is his name now?

• JioJio Member

@SmallWeb said: That word is claimed by my kind.

Noted

also

HAHAHAHA

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

By the looks of it, the kid is being used to front the company and its operations, instead of "Junior".

• @SmallWeb said:

@P443John said:
    Sorry about newsletter. I cleared many as I could before sending new newsletter. If missed can just unsubscribe. You will not get a repeat from us.

Yes, let me just buy/steal/take a huge list of emails, add them to my mailing list and say "Nah bro I didn't break prviacy laws you can just unsub".

You signed up on January 3rd and I honestly don't know why you're still not banned.

There always something to complain about. Always something new done wrong even when apologise and admit fault.In lion den, once mark for death nothing satisfies but blood.
    I spend many hours remove address manually. I sorry if I not get all. No more will come if unsubscribe. Honestly apologise.

@Jio said:

Apologise. Small part of list belong to Junior. Remove if found.

@thedp said:
    By the looks of it, the kid is being used to front the company and its operations, instead of "Junior".

“Kid”?
    No front company mine and always has. I have managed service and this root of issues.
    I understand and am sorry with you for what has happened. I have offered unlimited help best I can give of my ability. No one has taken. Instead shoot the middleman that play no part?

• @P443John said:

@SmallWeb said:

@P443John said:

There always something to complain about. Always something new done wrong even when apologise and admit fault.In lion den, once mark for death nothing satisfies but blood.
    I spend many hours remove address manually. I sorry if I not get all. No more will come if unsubscribe. Honestly apologise.

@Jio said:

@thedp said:

“Kid”?
    No front company mine and always has. I have managed service and this root of issues.
    I understand and am sorry with you for what has happened. I have offered unlimited help best I can give of my ability. No one has taken. Instead shoot the middleman that play no part?

Fuck outta here, we ain't got time to play the hostdoc games anymore.
    Your list of emails is illegal. And will be reported.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • To those who have received mails from this company.. just take legal actions if u care about your data and privacy.. u have all the company info and this guys name so just go ahead and take legal actions

• @P443John said:

@SmallWeb said:

@P443John said:

@Jio said:

@thedp said:

“Kid”?

I'm sorry, but is this even the same person @P443John that introduced himself at the beginning of this post? The punctuation and grammar seems totally different, or am I just imagining it.

• @t0ny0 said:

@P443John said:

@SmallWeb said:

@P443John said:

@Jio said:

@thedp said:

“Kid”?

I left before but a customer point out the defamation here it affect me not Junior.
    You report it ok, i am at fault.

@snt said:
    To those who have received mails from this company.. just take legal actions if u care about your data and privacy.. u have all the company info and this guys name so just go ahead and take legal actions

I provide all info before you choose not believe and crucify me.

I have choose to address this. Many would not. this community not used to provider taking fault. I come explain position nobody care? Just after blood any way possible even now you know I play no part but no one care. Just choose to destroy.
    All act like never do bad in life. All angel so can judge other. I happy to be small fish. I concentrate on provide best service for client I do have who realise nobody perfect and happy with stable service I provide.

@OsirisBlack said:

@P443John said:

@SmallWeb said:

@P443John said:

@Jio said:

@thedp said:

“Kid”?

I'm sorry, but is this even the same person @P443John that introduced himself at the beginning of this post? The punctuation and grammar seems totally different, or am I just imagining it.

Yes. Same. If time to prepare I have content write properly for me.

• @P443John said:

Yes - It just seemed the flow of writing and the use of wording came across as a completely different person.

• @OsirisBlack said:

@P443John said:

Yes - It just seemed the flow of writing and the use of wording came across as a completely different person.

Brah? How could you do that to your bro, brah?

• @TimboJones said:

@OsirisBlack said:

@P443John said:

Brah? How could you do that to your bro, brah?

I hate the word 'Bro', just too familiar for me. And I always thought a brah was used by the ladies to support themselves.

@OsirisBlack said: 'm sorry, but is this even the same person P443John that introduced himself at the beginning of this post? The punctuation and grammar seems totally different, or am I just imagining it.

Worlds apart.

The responses at the beginning, the introduction, was probably Junior, or composed by Junior at least.

Now this is him, the John Osenji of Port443 Cloud Hosting :joy:

• @P443John said:

@t0ny0 said:

@P443John said:

@SmallWeb said:

@P443John said:

@Jio said:

@thedp said:

“Kid”?

I left before but a customer point out the defamation here it affect me not Junior.
    You report it ok, i am at fault.

@snt said:
    To those who have received mails from this company.. just take legal actions if u care about your data and privacy.. u have all the company info and this guys name so just go ahead and take legal actions

I provide all info before you choose not believe and crucify me.

I have choose to address this. Many would not. this community not used to provider taking fault. I come explain position nobody care? Just after blood any way possible even now you know I play no part but no one care. Just choose to destroy.
    All act like never do bad in life. All angel so can judge other. I happy to be small fish. I concentrate on provide best service for client I do have who realise nobody perfect and happy with stable service I provide.

@OsirisBlack said:

@P443John said:

@SmallWeb said:

@P443John said:

@Jio said:

@thedp said:

“Kid”?

He sounds Asian to me.. especially this part..

@P443John said: I happy to be small fish

• It easy be familiar when defend yourself. I stay professional but fail coz attack on me. I come man to man and met kids want to kill. All know I have no involve. Still want kill?
    Now provider at my door digging but fail and run tail between leg. Know I not involve but want no competition so at door digging. Yes. I have ico. Right in front but don’t read and assume no ico. Get excited then run with tail between leg?
    I say sorry. No ear hear. I offer help. No hand taken.
    Even not my fault I try help. I leave. You continue. Visit chat. No chat. Waste time. For what? Because healthy competition you scared? Ban him other provider say. Why. What I do. I break no rule. But pitchforks out.
    Nobody stop to think. Nobody care. Just pitchforks and condemn. I not scared. I come here and address man to man. You all wrong but no care and continue.find anything to continue. Make seem bad. Spoil name. I remain.

Again. For email, I apologise. Not make me shit host. Make me stupid not double check. Make me culpable. So take blame. Honestly apologise.

Can I run business now?

• UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited January 2021

@P443John There is an old saying something like - you are the company you keep. Basically those you associate with are a reflection on you. So even if you aren't the HostDoc "owner", you have someone in the crowd of your colleagues that is a rather poor reflection on you. Additionally, venting out of anger wins you no business. I suggest you go through you list again. Set it aside for 2 days. Then go through it again. Finally wait a week and go through it once more. Your list got polluted- you admit it. The best solution is to keep lists from today forward and only use new requests. If you must use the polluted list, keep it separate or your problems will linger a long time. The person from Host doc left a bitter taste for many- and no one forgets around here- EVER.

Thanked by 1TimboJones

Just read his comments/replies on the 1st and 2nd page, and compare them with this last one :)

• notarobonotarobo Member
    edited January 2021

@P443John said:
    It easy be familiar when defend yourself. I stay professional but fail coz attack on me. I come man to man and met kids want to kill. All know I have no involve. Still want kill?
    Now provider at my door digging but fail and run tail between leg. Know I not involve but want no competition so at door digging. Yes. I have ico. Right in front but don’t read and assume no ico. Get excited then run with tail between leg?
    Even not my fault I try help. I leave. You continue. Visit chat. No chat. Waste time. For what? Because healthy competition you scared? Ban him other provider say. Why. What I do. I break no rule. But pitchforks out.
    Nobody stop to think. Nobody care. Just pitchforks and condemn. I not scared. I come here and address man to man. You all wrong but no care and continue.find anything to continue. Make seem bad. Spoil name. I remain.

Again. For email, I apologise. Not make me shit host. Make me stupid not double check. Make me culpable. So take blame. Honestly apologise.

Can I run business now?

talk so many

still same shit host

still same shit owner

stop torture keyboard pls

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • Thanked by 2MichaelCee lentro
  • @P443John said:
    I break no rule.

Maybe not a LET rule by using data that you have no permission to use and acquired in a rather illegitimate way but you have certainly broken UK law, namely GDPR. Have you reported yourself to the ICO yet?

• @thedp said:
    Just read his comments/replies on the 1st and 2nd page, and compare them with this last one :)

I’m starting to think there’s a third person involved. Can’t believe that an English dude would write such awful sentences. I mean, written language levels differ but for someone who’s literally from England? Nah.

• @debaser said:

@thedp said:

I’m starting to think there’s a third person involved. Can’t believe that an English dude would write such awful sentences. I mean, written language levels differ but for someone who’s literally from England? Nah.

@OsirisBlack said:

@P443John said:

He's pretty much admitted someone else is also using the account @P443John.

It's obvious there are multiple people writing as @P443John. How many? Who knows !

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited January 2021

Somebody said:
    It easy be familiar when defend yourself. I stay professional but fail coz attack on me. I come man to man and met kids want to kill. All know I have no involve. Still want kill?

Can I run business now?

Halfway through the comment, I started pretending that I was reading the lyrics of a rap song, and it sounded so good after that.
    Song Title: Can I Run Business Now?
    It does sound like a mix of general CN English and Rap lyrics.

Thanked by 1lokuzard
  • notarobonotarobo Member
    edited January 2021

@OsirisBlack said:

@debaser said:

@thedp said:

@OsirisBlack said:

@P443John said:

It's obvious there are multiple people writing as @P443John. How many? Who knows !

I think same person, before and after eat the medicine

• @isunbejo said:
    John Osengi = John Doe

John Osengi = John Will Take :-)

https://translate.google.com/?sl=auto&tl=en&text=Osengi&op=translate

• @notarobo said:

@OsirisBlack said:

@debaser said:

@thedp said:

@OsirisBlack said:

@P443John said:

I think same person, before and after eat the medicine

So it is Junior after all. I remember he had some deep deep psycho moments.