Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽโ„๏ธ CHRISTMAS 2020 MEGATHREAD โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ…โ›„ - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽโ„๏ธ CHRISTMAS 2020 MEGATHREAD โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ…โ›„

Comments

• @cociu said:
    Recurring for life kvm 10gbps port speed :smile:

using the cupon code "@FAT32 happy New Year !" will do 50% recurring for life for any 10gbps kvm port speed from here : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=52

Located in Bucharest or Norway (you must to specif in the aditional info space where you prefere to be delivered once you place the order.

Nice offer. I'll grab one, although I don't really need more right now...

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @cociu any deadpool deal on storage box like bf?

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

GO GO GO GO GO GO !!!!!NO CUPON NEED !!!! GO GO GO GO GO GO

100 EUR/DOLLARS CREDIT TO TE FIRST USER WHO IS REGISTER IN OUR WEBPAGE (NEED TO BE NEW CUSTOMERS , THE OLD ONE PLEASE ABTAIN BECAUSE IF WE FIND DUPLICATE ACCOUNT I PROMISE TO BAN THE OTHER ACOUNT TOO.

What you need to do is register in www.hostsolutions.ro and after this send me a pm with your email here in LET . The first customer who send me the pm with the email will receive the credit wich can be used to buy our service. The credit is not transferable.

• @cociu said:

100 EUR/DOLLARS CREDIT TO TE FIRST USER WHO IS REGISTER IN OUR WEBPAGE (NEED TO BE NEW CUSTOMERS , THE OLD ONE PLEASE ABTAIN BECAUSE IF WE FIND DUPLICATE ACCOUNT I PROMISE TO BAN THE OTHER ACOUNT TOO.

What you need to do is register in www.hostsolutions.ro and after this send me a pm with your email here in LET . The first customer who send me the pm with the email will receive the credit wich can be used to buy our service. The credit is not transferable.

PM'd! Hope I get it :)

• Generous offer !

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@cociu said:

using the cupon code "@FAT32 happy New Year !" will do 50% recurring for life for any 10gbps kvm port speed from here : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=52

Located in Bucharest or Norway (you must to specif in the aditional info space where you prefere to be delivered once you place the order.

I will usually order plans that contains FAT32 as the coupon code... but the 10Gbps KVM might be a bit pricey for an idling machine.

Any flash sales on this that I have no reason to reject? :smiley:

@cociu said:

:open_mouth: Wow cociu is generous as usual! Existing customers would love some loyalty discount too

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • @Doragon congrats you are the winner. the credit is added.

• @cociu said:
    @Doragon congrats you are the winner. the credit is added.

Thank you so much! Happy Holidays :)

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited December 2020

@cociu said:

Which CPU and DDoS protection? Too expensive for idling anyways, just curious.

• @webcraft said: Which CPU and DDoS protection? Too expensive for idling anyways, just curious.

I guess Ryzen? haha

@cociu said:
    100 EUR/DOLLARS CREDIT TO TE FIRST USER WHO IS REGISTER IN OUR WEBPAGE

Thanked by 2cociu raynor
  • @FAT32 said: Existing customers would love some loyalty discount too

is difficult to manage it !!

Thanked by 1FAT32

@cociu said:
    is difficult to manage it !!

There's already one actually, the 50% credit promotion is consider as loyalty discount :)

• @cociu said: GO GO GO GO GO GO !!!!!NO CUPON NEED !!!! GO GO GO GO GO GO

We repete it for half :smile:

50 EUR/DOLLARS CREDIT TO TE FIRST USER WHO IS REGISTER IN OUR WEBPAGE (NEED TO BE NEW CUSTOMERS , THE OLD ONE PLEASE ABTAIN BECAUSE IF WE FIND DUPLICATE ACCOUNT I PROMISE TO BAN THE OTHER ACOUNT TOO.

What you need to do is register in www.hostsolutions.ro , post 3 sexy Christmas piscs in this thread and after this send me a pm with your email here in LET . The first customer who send me the pm with the email will receive the credit wich can be used to buy our service. The credit is not transferable.

**GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO **

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

NO SISTER CHRISTMAS ???? I AM UPSET !

GO
    GO
    GO
    GO
    GO
    GO

Thanked by 2cociu raynor
  • i refresh here like a idiot lol ... with a hope will see some sisters picks tematic and nothing.

@cociu said:
    NO SISTER CHRISTMAS ???? I AM UPSET !

• @FAT32 said: NO SISTER CHRISTMAS ???? I AM UPSET !

you are not elegible , must be some christmas tematic !

• @cociu BF registered but no active service yet count as new ? :smiley:

• @cociu said:

@cociu said: GO GO GO GO GO GO !!!!!NO CUPON NEED !!!! GO GO GO GO GO GO

We repete it for half :smile:

50 EUR/DOLLARS CREDIT TO TE FIRST USER WHO IS REGISTER IN OUR WEBPAGE (NEED TO BE NEW CUSTOMERS , THE OLD ONE PLEASE ABTAIN BECAUSE IF WE FIND DUPLICATE ACCOUNT I PROMISE TO BAN THE OTHER ACOUNT TOO.

What you need to do is register in www.hostsolutions.ro , post 3 sexy Christmas piscs in this thread and after this send me a pm with your email here in LET . The first customer who send me the pm with the email will receive the credit wich can be used to buy our service. The credit is not transferable.

**GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO **

I hope I won

• @lavernuqtlruel said: I hope I won

read the fuking offerrrr !!!!!!! you are still in time to compleate !

Thanked by 1lavernuqtlruel
  • EddingEdding Member
    edited December 2020

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @darkvice read the entirely offer !

I guess I need to mark this thread as NSFW now...

• Haha i believe lots LET like me still try to resisting to get more VSP but the KVM VPS 10Gbps is really PRO!

@cociu said:
    i refresh here like a idiot lol ... with a hope will see some sisters picks tematic and nothing.

• FAT alredy win :smile:

• @Edding you are near , one more and your email !