Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOLIDAY SALES by RackNerd! KVM VPS Instantly Provisioned, AWESOME PRICING & MORE :) - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HOLIDAY SALES by RackNerd! KVM VPS Instantly Provisioned, AWESOME PRICING & MORE :)

Comments

• PandoGulfPandoGulf Veteran
    edited December 2020

One more giveaway or (special) Flash sale ? :wink: @dustinc

RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation,Shared & Reseller Hosting

Thanked by 1SuperCOOL
  • Flash Sale 2 x 2 @dustinc

Thanked by 2dustinc SuperCOOL
  • Sorry, my hands are stupid. Can you giveaway 20 one time?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@PandoGulf said:
    One more giveaway or (special) Flash sale ? :wink: @dustinc

RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation,Shared & Reseller Hosting

We might put together some shared/reseller hosting offers - anything is possible. Will take a look :)

• ferriferri Member
    edited December 2020

Ahh i'm late

• @ferri said:
    Ahh i'm late

Don't worry, you'll allways have another chance to Win with RackNerd

Thanked by 1ferri
  • have double BW?

@klarns said:
    have double BW?

Sure :) If the community wants it, we'll do it! For the next 30 orders that comment their order number here on LET, we will double their bandwidth. This applies to the offers within the thread. We will include giveaways on this, so let's add in another 10 for now.

TOTAL 40 :)

Thanked by 2derekyang Ganonk
  • @ravenchad said: if @tenpera got his, maybe someone can give me whoever won. hahaha. thanks a lot.

you may have mine if you want to.

@tuc said:

@ravenchad said: if @tenpera got his, maybe someone can give me whoever won. hahaha. thanks a lot.

That's very nice of you! I'll send the winners a PM, if you're giving the VM away, just provide me the email address of the person you gave it to, and I'll be sure it is provisioned under their account. They must register with RackNerd if not yet a RackNerd customer.

Once these are provisioned, we won't be able to reallocate to another user.

Thanked by 1ravenchad
  • @tuc said:

@ravenchad said: if @tenpera got his, maybe someone can give me whoever won. hahaha. thanks a lot.

cool. thanks @tuc ! racknerd gang :) are awesome!. I did received a generous giveaway from @derekyang , if he confirms it. we could give this to other as well if you want.

Thanked by 1tuc

I have sent a PM to the winners :)

Thanked by 2isunbejo eveaz
  • Yes, i confirm @ravenchad it's still valid :)

@ravenchad said:

@tuc said:

cool. thanks @tuc ! racknerd gang :) are awesome!. I did received a generous giveaway from @derekyang , if he confirms it. we could give this to other as well if you want.

Thanked by 1tuc
  • @derekyang said:
    Yes, i confirm @ravenchad it's still valid :)

@ravenchad said:

@tuc said:

Arigato gozaimasu!

• Sorry to say guys, but I'm back and ready for some VPS'

@Sebster27 said:
    Sorry to say guys, but I'm back and ready for some VPS'

Oh, man! Welcome back to the party, you missed 25 FREE VPS within the last 24 hrs, between this thread and the Black Friday thread.

• MagicAppleMagicApple Member
    edited December 2020

@dustinc said:

@Sebster27 said:

Oh, man! Welcome back to the party, you missed 25 FREE VPS within the last 24 hrs, between this thread and the Black Friday thread.

I gotta give the new guys a chance. You guys are lucky that my current internet has to be measured in single digit mbps

• @Sebster27 said:

@dustinc said:

@Sebster27 said:

I gotta give the new guys a chance. You guys are lucky that my current internet has to be measured in single digit mbps

I believe latency and packet drop rate are more important than mbps ;)

Thanked by 1MagicApple
  • @dustinc said:

@daffy said:

@Wolf said:
    In the end it's always a question of time & workload so yeah... I'm still very happy, considering the prices for the boxes. Hope they will be able to solve the issues! Runs fine for me @daffy .

Like I said, more than acceptable, considering it was the middle of the night in the US.

It runs fine, but I wonder if there are some template issues or whatever on Debian because I'm having some problems I don't have on any other provider. Will check more tomorrow.

Our team likely has already replied/solved this - but if needed we can download/mount an ISO as well. Just to speed things up if needed, if you believe there might be a template issue.

I'm always here to help, and step in as needed [email protected]

We sincerely value your business.

I tried with a custom ISO first, but don't know why that didn't work as expected either. Maybe I was just to tired on a Friday.
    I will make support mount an ISO again and if it still keeps acting up I will take you up on that offer, Dustin, thanks :)

Thanked by 1dustinc

@daffy said:

@dustinc said:

@daffy said:

@Wolf said:
    In the end it's always a question of time & workload so yeah... I'm still very happy, considering the prices for the boxes. Hope they will be able to solve the issues! Runs fine for me @daffy .

Like I said, more than acceptable, considering it was the middle of the night in the US.

It runs fine, but I wonder if there are some template issues or whatever on Debian because I'm having some problems I don't have on any other provider. Will check more tomorrow.

Our team likely has already replied/solved this - but if needed we can download/mount an ISO as well. Just to speed things up if needed, if you believe there might be a template issue.

I'm always here to help, and step in as needed [email protected]

We sincerely value your business.

I tried with a custom ISO first, but don't know why that didn't work as expected either. Maybe I was just to tired on a Friday.
    I will make support mount an ISO again and if it still keeps acting up I will take you up on that offer, Dustin, thanks :)

No worries at all - we're here to help. Please keep me updated.

Thanked by 1daffy
  • ravenchadravenchad Member
    edited December 2020

@dustinc said:

@klarns said:
    have double BW?

Sure :) If the community wants it, we'll do it! For the next 30 orders that comment their order number here on LET, we will double their bandwidth. This applies to the offers within the thread. We will include giveaways on this, so let's add in another 10 for now.

hopefully i'm not that greedy. Order Number: 4280950869 :D , double BW please. thanks @dustinc @derekyang . All the best!

@ravenchad said:

@dustinc said:

@klarns said:
    have double BW?

hopefully i'm not that greedy. Order Number: 4280950869 :D , double BW please. thanks @dustinc @derekyang . All the best!

Hi @ravenchad -- not at all!

We've doubled your bandwidth.

Thanked by 1ravenchad
  • @dustinc said:

@ravenchad said:

@dustinc said:

@klarns said:
    have double BW?

generous and speedy responses as always @dustinc thanks a lot.

@ravenchad said:

@dustinc said:

@ravenchad said:

@dustinc said:

@klarns said:
    have double BW?

generous and speedy responses as always @dustinc thanks a lot.

You're very welcome - thank you for recognizing that :)

Thanked by 1ravenchad
  • @dustinc can you like pickup a little better times for Amsterdam giveaways? It's like 3-5 am in Europe when you do it, most people from Europe actually sleeps, lmao :D

@JabJab said:
    @dustinc can you like pickup a little better times for Amsterdam giveaways? It's like 3-5 am in Europe when you do it, most people from Europe actually sleeps, lmao :D

:joy: I'll certainly switch it up.

Thanked by 2sepei JabJab
  • Awesome! Many thanks from EU people :smiley:

• Awesome !

Order 7502512521
    double BW thank you!

@derekyang said:
    Awesome !

Order 7502512521
    double BW thank you!

Hi @derekyang - we've doubled your bandwidth :)

• Order 7788982592
    Double BW please, thank you! ;)

Thanked by 2Ganonk dustinc