Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOLIDAY SALES by RackNerd! KVM VPS Instantly Provisioned, AWESOME PRICING & MORE :) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HOLIDAY SALES by RackNerd! KVM VPS Instantly Provisioned, AWESOME PRICING & MORE :)

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Wolf said:
    le me: Opens a support ticket with low prio, as it is just a silly request.
    RackNerd: Dafuq. Answers within one minute.
    le me: Confused.

What happens if you choose high prio? :#

That's awesome :) Our support is usually quite fast.

Happy to hear this.

Thanked by 1Wolf

@daffy said:

@Wolf said:
    In the end it's always a question of time & workload so yeah... I'm still very happy, considering the prices for the boxes. Hope they will be able to solve the issues! Runs fine for me @daffy .

Like I said, more than acceptable, considering it was the middle of the night in the US.

It runs fine, but I wonder if there are some template issues or whatever on Debian because I'm having some problems I don't have on any other provider. Will check more tomorrow.

Our team likely has already replied/solved this - but if needed we can download/mount an ISO as well. Just to speed things up if needed, if you believe there might be a template issue.

I'm always here to help, and step in as needed [email protected]

We sincerely value your business.

Thanked by 1daffy
  • @RickBakkr said:
    How about IPv6 in AMS? And what about any local connectivity? Anything on the roadmap?

I only see Telia/Cogent for 23.94.101.0/24 - no AMSIX, NLIX, SPEED-IX or alike :(. Really disappointing network for what could have been a great offer!

It’s ColonCrossing. So no IPv6 or IX connectivity is to be expected.

Thanked by 2Ganonk RickBakkr
  • @dustinc Giveaway seems to be for a certain group of people, for those expresses very complimentary remarks towards server, support, etc, never gotten any. Maybe consider to give one or two to those (usually slow or fat fingers)...:) my 2 cents.

Thanked by 1dustinc

Should we do another giveaway? With one guaranteed to @tenpera

For those interested in a giveaway, just comment letting me know and we might just do it :)

Also if @tenpera has won in the past, and wishes to give his guaranteed win away to any LET member of his choice, we will fully support that too :)

• Like it! let's GO

@dustinc said:

For those interested in a giveaway, just comment letting me know and we might just do it :)

• I will resist this time and give chance to others :)

• @dustinc I'll never win, never had a luck. But giveaway is always good. Do another giveaway...:)

@derekyang said:
    I will resist this time and give chance to others :)

That's nice of you. You can still try and if you win, give it to any LET member of your choice :)

As long as we're aware of this prior to provisioning the machine, we will do it :)

Thanked by 1derekyang
  • @dustinc said:

yes

Thanked by 1Ganonk

@add_iT said:

@dustinc said:

yes

I'm feeling the pressure :)

• I'm waiting...

@tenpera said:
    I'm waiting...

We'll make it happen and you're already guaranteed a win :) We just need enough interests, in order to put together the giveaway.

San Jose, Dallas, or Amsterdam? We'll do the giveaway where the demand is.

• Amsterdam

Thanked by 1lavernuqtlruel
  • @toumi111 said:
    Amsterdam

+1

@toumi111 said:
    Amsterdam

Two more comments for Amsterdam, and we'll make that happen :) Unless other comments beat Amsterdam demand :)

• Amsterdam :)

• Amsterdam

@add_iT said:
    Amsterdam

Nice! Amsterdam it is.

Thanked by 3toumi111 hostkar _Nic
  • @dustinc said:

i do, like @tenpera . i did tried to join almost all giveaways by @dustinc . but never won. slow fingers and internet i guess 🤫. maybe this time 🙏

@ravenchad said:

@dustinc said:

i do, like @tenpera . i did tried to join almost all giveaways by @dustinc . but never won. slow fingers and internet i guess 🤫. maybe this time 🙏

High chance :) I am preparing the giveaway. I'll comment when to prepare for the giveaway comment.

Thanked by 1ravenchad
  • JasonMJasonM Member
    edited December 2020

@Wolf said: e me: Opens a support ticket with low prio, as it is just a silly request. RackNerd: Dafuq. Answers within one minute. le me: Confused. What happens if you choose high prio?

in that case: you hit 'submit ticket' and in less than 100ms you receive a detailed answer :smiley:

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Am I late? SJ? AMS?

• You are not, just in time

@eveaz said:
    Am I late? SJ? AMS?

Thanked by 1eveaz
  • @dustinc said:

@ravenchad said:

@dustinc said:

High chance :) I am preparing the giveaway. I'll comment when to prepare for the giveaway comment.

Nice! @dustinc . any moment, is it? i will drink my coffee to stay awake. 😂

Alright - prepare now :)

• San Jose ;)

The next 5 comments shall win a FREE VPS for one year in Amsterdam! No gimmicks, completely free, awesome performance, great support, ready for production. No obligation to renew. Simply our way of giving back to this awesome community - and our way of encouraging other providers to do the same.

Comments cannot be edited, if a comment is edited for any reason - we'll move onto the next comment that has properly commented the keyword.

All you have to do is comment the following #RACKNERD-WINNING

Here's what you will win in Amsterdam:

1.5 GB KVM Christmas VPS Special
    1x vCPU Core
    20 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
    1.5 GB RAM
    2500GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    RENEWAL IF DESIRED AFTER ONE YEAR **$16.81/YEAR - WOW!!
    **Missed the giveaway but want to order?:
    https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=423

Thanked by 1tuc
  • #RACKNERD-WINNING