Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M - Page 80
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@sam23 said:

@VirMach said:

@sam23 said:

@TheWizard said: So that's probably "just" 3 of you, both using 1 account on mobile and 2 accounts

I feel okay now, since human behavior is much far away from bots, because bots are very fast at every nice deal, working all the time. Bots can have hundreds of accounts in a short time.
    Also, the accounts sold will have different logging ips. These are all different with my accounts. I also decided to use only one sub-account to manage the vps.

Hope @VirMach can notice the quit different behavior of bots and human, instead of focusing on ips and accounts.

If you're breaking our multi-account ToS then you're breaking our multi-account ToS, regardless of being a bot or not.

Can you help merge the accounts? Thank you. @VirMach

It would take up too much support time and you're most likely on limited support packages. You could start a transfer from each account to one of them but those are billable. No good way to proceed at this point.

• @VirMach said:

@sam23 said:

@VirMach said:

@sam23 said:

@TheWizard said: So that's probably "just" 3 of you, both using 1 account on mobile and 2 accounts

I feel okay now, since human behavior is much far away from bots, because bots are very fast at every nice deal, working all the time. Bots can have hundreds of accounts in a short time.
    Also, the accounts sold will have different logging ips. These are all different with my accounts. I also decided to use only one sub-account to manage the vps.

Hope @VirMach can notice the quit different behavior of bots and human, instead of focusing on ips and accounts.

If you're breaking our multi-account ToS then you're breaking our multi-account ToS, regardless of being a bot or not.

Can you help merge the accounts? Thank you. @VirMach

It would take up too much support time and you're most likely on limited support packages. You could start a transfer from each account to one of them but those are billable. No good way to proceed at this point.

Thank you. This will benefit both consumers and Virmach.
    Not everyone read carefully and knows the ToS. Also, I think most will have more than one account, and Virmach seems acquiesce this before? (I am not sure, I am new here)
    Maybe several days after you processed most of the tickets, tell us the way and the billing to do this is better?

• @Unicom said:
    @Virmach Why 2 captchas before adding to the cart and before paying? I have not clicked on any bot offers. Previously, there were no captchas, now I see only captchas and after that a frozen redirect page to somewhere

me too

• Sounds like the extra captchas are a good thing!

• firstworldproblemsdoublecatchas

• I have completed the payent, why there is no order.The ticket has been submitted for two weeks, why not reply?

• Yesterday all offers were 10GB SSD and today 15GB. Wake me up tomorrow, I hope there will be a 20GB SSD

Thanked by 2FrankZ merlinvn
  • $6.2/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    1024MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1500GB BANDWIDTH
    PISCATAWAY, NJ LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Nice

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited December 2020

$6.20 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 1024MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION PISCATAWAY, NJ LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Good deal, had I not already renewed a $36 one. :|

@Unicom said:
    Yesterday all offers were 10GB SSD and today 15GB. Wake me up tomorrow, I hope there will be a 20GB SSD

Wake up

• How do you guys have so many jigabytes?

• @merlinvn said:
    $6.2/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    1024MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1500GB BANDWIDTH
    PISCATAWAY, NJ LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Nice

ii9b93ffa8805b73d4.png

Some how my PayPal charged me two time on this.

• Same, charged twice, got 6.20 back in credits though.

edited December 2020

@elliotc said: Some how my PayPal charged me two time on this.

Yeah, got the same a couple of days ago - fortunately "only" $6.01 - would've helped pay for this one. ;) Not that I need it.

• @scorcher9 said:
    Same, charged twice, got 6.20 back in credits though.

Now you have hot money waiting for the next "No Brainer!"

Thanked by 1scorcher9
  • @VirMach what happened with GERKVM6?

An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later

edited December 2020

Hmm. :popcorn:

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach said:

@Unicom said:
    Yesterday all offers were 10GB SSD and today 15GB. Wake me up tomorrow, I hope there will be a 20GB SSD

Wake up

Go back to sleep.

$19.23/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    2432MB RAM
    3 vCORE
    15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    4500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• elliotcelliotc Member
    edited December 2020

@AlwaysSkint said:

@elliotc said: Some how my PayPal charged me two time on this.

Yeah, got the same a couple of days ago - fortunately "only" $6.01 - would've helped pay for this one. ;) Not that I need it.

The problem is, No invoice about that 6.4, This makes me feel a little uncomfortable. As a former accounting clerk.

Edit: I found the record now. :)

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2020

@Unicom said:
    @VirMach what happened with GERKVM6?

An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later

It's "offline" in whmcs billing shit for few days yet control panel works, I think - at least I logged in and it shows "ONLINE" there while WHMCS says "offline" :D

Okey, it does not show online there either... yet VPS still running. #DEADPOOL

• UnicomUnicom Member
    edited December 2020

@JabJab said:

@Unicom said:

It's "offline" in whmcs billing shit for few days yet control panel works, I think - at least I logged in and it shows "ONLINE" there while WHMCS says "offline" :D

Okey, it does not show online there either... yet VPS still running. #DEADPOOL

This from SolusVM.

Status Unknown

Any actions in this box result in an error in SolusVM

• image72adb1a9fbd4d044.png

Unless something 2GB ram <$6.2 otherwise #No more VirMach 2020 :D

• @Unicom said:

I also quickly checked my GERKVM6 now:

WHMCS shows "offline"
    Solus shows "unknown" and that error as above.

But the services on my VPS still seem to be running fine.

Also managed to SSH into it now - uptime shows = up 25 days

• @TomBG said: Now you have hot money waiting for the next "No Brainer!"

Need more "No Brainer!" deals @VirMach !!!

• ofitofit Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach Thanks. This flash sell really good for buyers Because even when I'm add to cart and tryid paid for offer, error had become but invoice generated and I'm can paid a bit later after error ends.

• @VirMach can you fire the guy that updates the Network Status News & Information? :disappointed:

My server on node NYKVM11L was migrate without any info - status page shows NYKVM11. Please more attention, I don't want to figure out what does the letters mean and what means migration what not.

also give back my server :X

• @JabJab said: @VirMach can you fire the guy that updates the Network Status News & Information?

Plot twist, it's Virmach himself. Should he fire himself ?

• @ben47955 said: Should he fire himself ?

Let's fire @VirMach and bring new @VirMach with at least 30GB SSD!

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @mcgree said:

@J0rmo said:
    @Virmach

I have been waiting for four days, please deal with Ticket #281075.

Thank you !!

waiting for one week :)

and no response

My TK is shown in a special queue ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

@scorcher9 said: Need more "No Brainer!" deals @VirMach !!!

Everything's been a solid 50%~ off for the last 30 deals and all you want is that extra +10-15%?

:#

Thanked by 1ariq01