Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We are back 2 years offer? Ryzen NVME + Dual Disks! Network & power redundancy ! 3tb Disk 2 more?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

We are back 2 years offer? Ryzen NVME + Dual Disks! Network & power redundancy ! 3tb Disk 2 more?

letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2020 in Offers

Howdy,

We now in East Coast of USA comes with Recur discount 20% off life time! with any bill cycle! Promo Code = 20bf

• $120 @ 2 years ! ?? Very limited time Yes true with NVME + 3TB Disk Go with first link and built the VPS selected with 3tb additional disk and use the code 20bf with Biennially !

BTW : Setup time up to 4th December.

RB1NJ
Specifications

• 1GB Dedicated RAM
  • 1 CPU core Ryzen 3900x
  • 15GB NVME Disk
  • FREE 125GB Additional Disk ( upgradeable to 512/1tb/2tb/ or 3TB as low as $4 or $120 @ 2 years )
  • 10TB/Month @ 1Gbps Shared (Previously 5TB only)
  • ( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
  • 1 x IPv4
  • Private Internal IP
  • Promo Code = 20bf
  • $2.64 USD
  • $120 @ 2 years ! with code with promo Must select 3tb Disk!
    https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=121

RBSNJ
Specifications

• 1GB Dedicated RAM
  • 1 CPU core Ryzen 3900x
  • 256 GB Disk ( upgradeable to 512/1tb/2tb/ or 3TB as low as $4 or $120 @ 2 years)
  • ( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
  • 1 x IPv4
  • Private Internal IP
  • Promo Code = 20bf
  • $2.64 USD
  • $120 @ 2 years ! with promo code Must select 3tb Disk!
    https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=122

Free Bonus :

• A + B power Feeds
  • A + B Uplinks
  • Free 5 Minutes Server Monitoring + Blacklist (Email and SMS alert) Read More
  • Custom ISO Available (Windows , linux etc.. )
  • Preinstalled OS
  • IPV4 rdns Management
  • /64 IPV6 up on request
  • Enterprise NVMe
  • Dual Disks Storage

Comments

• Can I use 100% CPU, will use it just for rclone though

• Looking Glass??

• @key900 said:

Can i get it? Did not set it at order for free
    Order Number: 3661740858

• The BOSS provider is back

Thanked by 2Ganonk letbox
  • @key900 said: We now in East Coast of USA comes

Hello
    What about Dallas? It is still on the way (or replaced with NJ)? If yes ETA?

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2020

@miu said:

@key900 said: We now in East Coast of USA comes

Hello
    What about Dallas? It is still on the way (or replaced with NJ)? If yes ETA?

We will do clean up to Dallas next few months with Ryzen as well. We will take out to new datacenter. We have a lot of people in Dallas and more are interested with Dallas as well.

New Jersey will be up very soon. All servers racked int he place PDU redundancy everything just few drives and cables delayed in the shipping due the thanksgiving. Should be delivered soon enough so the setup will be very soon.

That’s why we hold off in this BF until we make sure everything delivered and tested.

Best regards

Thanked by 1miu

@randy33 said:

@key900 said:

Can i get it? Did not set it at order for free
    Order Number: 3661740858

This not a problem, we will got it our once you get it!

Regards

Thanked by 2miu randy33

@iTDave said:
    Looking Glass??

It hasn’t ready yet but we are using INAP network it known as best datacenter in USA!

• miumiu Member
    edited November 2020

BTW: These 2 "THE BOSS" provs - LetBox and HostHatch income only 2-3x yearly, but always with something totally awesome & totally unbeatable when we consider rate price/what u get (mainly storage offers and its capacities), THANKS, THANKS, THANKS for all great value what i got from these 2 for my money!

• Cpu says 20% of 1 core, could you please explain the capping works?

• Offer is no longer available, will there be more servers?

• @key900 said: We now in East Coast of USA comes with Recur discount 20% off life time! with any bill cycle! Promo Code = 20bf

$120 @ 2 years ! ?? Very limited time Yes true with NVME + 3TB Disk Go with first link and built the VPS selected with 3tb additional disk and use the code 20bf with Biennially !

Is the promo over?

• @key900
    What is the difference between the two options?
    They look the same to me

• One is NVME, another is HDD.

• @samm said:
    One is NVME, another is HDD.

I see that now. Thanks.

@_Nic said:

@key900 said: We now in East Coast of USA comes with Recur discount 20% off life time! with any bill cycle! Promo Code = 20bf

$120 @ 2 years ! ?? Very limited time Yes true with NVME + 3TB Disk Go with first link and built the VPS selected with 3tb additional disk and use the code 20bf with Biennially !

Is the promo over?

Yes sorry but you still can use 20% off

Regards

Thanked by 1_Nic
  • Is there a test IP?

• The promotion code entered has already been used,this 20bf can not use ! please check it!

• WTF why I didn't see this days ago?

• @key900 said: We will do clean up to Dallas next few months with Ryzen as well. We will take out to new datacenter.

Which is the new DC in Dallas?

• @xinip said:
    The promotion code entered has already been used,this 20bf can not use ! please check it!

Okay, judging by your handle I'm guessing this isn't your primary language but stop, take a breath, and read the thread. Pay special attention to the message two above yours where he says this promo is OVER.

• I have this with 8Gb RAM 4 core Ryzen with 4TB block storage for $21.8 is already a steal.

• will this be setup today? :D

• Can anyone post a bench. I Wana see how the disks preform.

• @itsgoingdown said:
    Can anyone post a bench. I Wana see how the disks preform.

still pending, it should be online today according the setup plan.

• I had it for about ayear. While the disks performed alright, the network distinctly sucked for most part, with the throughput being a hit or a miss most of the time. It ranged from 10-30Mbit/s on most days and went up to 200Mbit/s on a handful of good days.

Ticketed in a couple of times, but that didn't help at all. I sincerely hope things have changed since.

• @hotsnow said:

@itsgoingdown said:

Ah thanks

@K4Y5 said:
    I had it for about ayear. While the disks performed alright, the network distinctly sucked for most part, with the throughput being a hit or a miss most of the time. It ranged from 10-30Mbit/s on most days and went up to 200Mbit/s on a handful of good days.

Ticketed in a couple of times, but that didn't help at all. I sincerely hope things have changed since.

When and which the location? We are doing good since last September 2019 we had got it upgraded. And for information that Our New Jersey in new datacenter it’s INAP which knows as premium in the industry. We redundancy almost everything Power / Uplink.

@hotsnow said:

@itsgoingdown said:

Sorry for delay. You will be online in few hours.

Thanks you.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @key would you restock on XMAS ?