Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gullo's Hosting & LittleVZ | Black Friday 2020! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gullo's Hosting & LittleVZ | Black Friday 2020!

Comments

• @Cam said:

@germanium said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:
    Lets start up the flash sales!

$5/year / 256MB RAM / 5G HDD / 250GB BW / LVZ / UK or SGP
    https://hosting.gullo.me/order/config/index/little-vz/?group_id=32&pricing_id=322
    BF-5D-256LVZ

I tried ordering this but the offer ran out after I'd clicked to pay but before the page loaded, so the amount due had gone up to $12. Any chance of making it $5 please? Invoice number is 15378.

Hi @Cam, any thoughts on this? I was surprised by this after clicking through to pay the $5.

Someone else beat ya to it! The $6/year promo is still available :)

I figured as much! It was just a bit of a surprise being invoiced for $7 more than I'd agreed to. :neutral: I'd go for the $6/year promo but I've already got a VPS there, and I was after one in the UK. :)

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

@germanium said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

https://hosting.gullo.me/order/config/index/little-vz/?group_id=32&pricing_id=322
    BF-5D-256LVZ

I tried ordering this but the offer ran out after I'd clicked to pay but before the page loaded, so the amount due had gone up to $12. Any chance of making it $5 please? Invoice number is 15378.

Hi @Cam, any thoughts on this? I was surprised by this after clicking through to pay the $5.

I figured as much! It was just a bit of a surprise being invoiced for $7 more than I'd agreed to. :neutral: I'd go for the $6/year promo but I've already got a VPS there, and I was after one in the UK. :)

$6 promo applies to SGP too

• @Cam said:

@Cam said:

@MrEd said:
    8GB RAM, 50-100GB HDD (doesn't have to be SSD), some CPU, Docker allowed. I'm planning to play around with Eclipse CHE, and minimum requirements for that is 4GB RAM. Since that will be private "play around", that is going to be time to time, so not that intensive for the host.
    As mentioned in the previous comment, I would take it for <=20USD/y without any hesitation :)

Oh geshh you drive a hard bargain ill try to come up with something for you tomorrow

I didn't forget about you. Just need to do some inventory :)

Still in for this one as well :smiley:

• @Cam said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

@germanium said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

BF-5D-256LVZ

As far as I can see it's only SGP, is that right? Regarding the $12 invoice for the UK LittleVZ, is it OK to leave it unpaid and not take that service?

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

@germanium said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

BF-5D-256LVZ

As far as I can see it's only SGP, is that right? Regarding the $12 invoice for the UK LittleVZ, is it OK to leave it unpaid and not take that service?

Yes ofcourse. If you want me to void it just send me the invoice number.

• @Cam said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

@germanium said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

BF-5D-256LVZ

Thanks, can you void invoice 15378 please?

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

@germanium said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

BF-5D-256LVZ

All set

• @Cam said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

@germanium said:

@germanium said:

@Cam said:

BF-5D-256LVZ

All set

• Hi @Cam
    On $6/yr offers: no IPv6 please? no rDNS?

@lebidule said:
    Hi @Cam
    On $6/yr offers: no IPv6 please? no rDNS?

Includes IPv6. No rDNS

• @Coffee said:
    A VPS with dedicated IP for $6/year, in Singapore. This is my best BF deals, ever.

Where to buy?

• @bustersg said:

@Coffee said:
    A VPS with dedicated IP for $6/year, in Singapore. This is my best BF deals, ever.

Where to buy?

Seriously?

• @bustersg here you go.

But it's already gone

@Coffee said:
    @bustersg here you go.

But it's already gone

I just added more :)

• blackeyeblackeye Veteran
    edited November 2020

Interested

but the price is 16$ not 8$ like the post and page.

https://i.ibb.co/2MBp64f/1.png

EDIT

the deals has gone :(

• @blackeye said:
    Interested

EDIT

Discount reflects at the end. Take the extra step when restock happens.

Thanked by 1blackeye
  • edited November 2020

@blackeye said:
    Interested

EDIT

Use coupon code, click reedem, then choose the package you want to buy with those coupon, the cart price will be updated.

Thanked by 1blackeye
  • @vyas11 @chocolateshirt thanks for your suggest, got 1 sg server 8$ :)

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • Can recurring discounts also increase prices? The price of the one-dollar VPS I bought before has increased to 10 dollars!

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited November 2020

@Cam No wonder why I always fail in catching your promo code :p :p

plus i have slow fingers when fulfilling the 'host name' requirement

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • waynechriswaynechris Member
    edited November 2020

There seems to be a problem with the Bulgarian network. If a $1 package appears again today, I will buy it without hesitation

Network restored

• @waynechris said:
    There seems to be a problem with the Bulgarian network. If a $1 package appears again today, I will buy it without hesitation

:'( oh yes.... mine is down....

• Nice offers

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@swat4 said:

Decide the hostname ahead of time. Keep the hostname in your clipboard.

• @yoursunny said:

@swat4 said:

Decide the hostname ahead of time. Keep the hostname in your clipboard.

or put something short fast... edit later (when delivered) ;)

• @yoursunny @Andrews

Thanks gents for the advice.

However, on this particular portal it seems that i must type exactly "host.domain.com" if I do not have a valid one?

• @swat4 said:
    @yoursunny @Andrews
    if I do not have a valid one?

no problem if you are talking about VPS plan ($1). it just sets local hostname inside VPS, does not matter if you have it registered or not.

• @Andrews said:

no problem if you are talking about VPS plan ($1). it just sets local hostname inside VPS, does not matter if you have it registered or not.

;) Thanks. I will try my luck again if the $1 code appear again. I now have two $3 already :#

• @Cam
    Bandwidth (3.25GB/250.00GB)
    will the vps be suspended after 250GB ?

@Mxl said:
    @Cam
    Bandwidth (3.25GB/250.00GB)
    will the vps be suspended after 250GB ?

Yes. Bandwidth resets on the 1st of the month. You can always add more in the client area.

Thanked by 1Mxl