Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gullo's Hosting & LittleVZ | Black Friday 2020! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gullo's Hosting & LittleVZ | Black Friday 2020!

Comments

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@tokoyuki said:

What's the coupon code? it's showing $16/year for me.

Code is,
    ZBF20-256-512MB-50-LVZ

Thanked by 2tokoyuki drakula
  • @Cam No coupon for 1GB+ offer please? :#

@lebidule said:
    @Cam No coupon for 1GB+ offer please? :#

LVZ-1GB-40

Thanked by 1lebidule
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Cam said: Anything for you

@brueggus said:

@Cam said: Anything for you

<3

• @Cam said:

@donb said:
    @Cam Are there any 50% deals for EU DA WEB 3GB?

Anything for you :) ZBF20-3G-50-WEB

Thanks! <3

With this, I now have subscription to all the product-categories of Gullo's Host I guess ;)
    Truly amazing service & offers!

Thanked by 1Cam
  • swat4swat4 Member
    edited November 2020

Any chance for more BF-DOLLA-NAT? :D

Yes , $3 is already very nice :p but with $1, then unbeatable and complete the entire collection of every location :D

Sorry for being shameless and greedy :D

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @vyas11 said:

@Cam said:
    NEW LittleVZ Location, Singapore!
    [512MB Ram 10GB HDD 500GB BW $8/year!

What did I just buy???
    Lol

Looking forward to this one. Cheers

LaksaVZ

@swat4 said:

Yes , $3 is already very nice :p but with $1, then unbeatable and complete the entire collection of every location :D

BF-DOLLA-NAT
    2 avail

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited November 2020

@Cam said:

@swat4 said:

BF-DOLLA-NAT
    2 avail

Thanks sir! "The coupon could not be applied." I guess I failed again :D But I am grateful that you are willing to respond to public request :D

Just confirming - The code was meant to be applicable to the $3 products?

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited November 2020

@Cam said:

@swat4 said:

BF-DOLLA-NAT
    2 avail

It showed two different prices.

Total Due Today:
    $3.50
    Total When Renewing:
    1 Year @ $1.00

Messed it all up.

@swat4 said:

@Cam said:

@swat4 said:

BF-DOLLA-NAT
    2 avail

Thanks sir! "The coupon could not be applied." I guess I failed again :D But I am grateful that you are willing to respond to public request :D

Just confirming - The code was meant to be applicable to the $3 products?

to 128mb nat

• Hi @Cam , are you planning to do bigger LittleVZ plans as discussed long time ago? https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3104330#Comment_3104330

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited November 2020

@Cam said:

to 128mb nat

Ah.. ok.. i got it now.. no matter i failed every time.... i kept trying and trying at the BF $3 page

but now it is too late :s

• @swat4 said:

@Cam said:

to 128mb nat

Ah.. ok.. i got it now.. no matter i failed every time.... i kept trying and trying at the BF $3 page

but now it is too late :s

I also missed it, but there will hopefully be more chances in the coming days :)

• @user123 said:

I also missed it, but there will hopefully be more chances in the coming days :)

:D I hope to complete the collection before this event ends

@MrEd said:
    Hi @Cam , are you planning to do bigger LittleVZ plans as discussed long time ago? https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3104330#Comment_3104330

I have big storage LVZ's but im assuming you want more Ram? Whatcha looking for?

• 8GB RAM, 50-100GB HDD (doesn't have to be SSD), some CPU, Docker allowed. I'm planning to play around with Eclipse CHE, and minimum requirements for that is 4GB RAM. Since that will be private "play around", that is going to be time to time, so not that intensive for the host.
    As mentioned in the previous comment, I would take it for <=20USD/y without any hesitation :)

• Forgot to mention one thing - Europe required, tried that on openshift, got instance in NA, ping was too much so couldn't do anything at all. Hopefully own instance in Europe would work fine.

By the way, I am already your client (same username as in LET)

@MrEd said:
    8GB RAM, 50-100GB HDD (doesn't have to be SSD), some CPU, Docker allowed. I'm planning to play around with Eclipse CHE, and minimum requirements for that is 4GB RAM. Since that will be private "play around", that is going to be time to time, so not that intensive for the host.
    As mentioned in the previous comment, I would take it for <=20USD/y without any hesitation :)

Oh geshh you drive a hard bargain ill try to come up with something for you tomorrow

Thanked by 2user123 govac8
  • @Cam said:

@MrEd said:
    8GB RAM, 50-100GB HDD (doesn't have to be SSD), some CPU, Docker allowed. I'm planning to play around with Eclipse CHE, and minimum requirements for that is 4GB RAM. Since that will be private "play around", that is going to be time to time, so not that intensive for the host.

Oh geshh you drive a hard bargain ill try to come up with something for you tomorrow

Well, that is the reason of BF :) I hope not to miss your deal :)

• @cam do you still have $1 nat coupon BF-DOLLA-NAT? It's a nice deal. Thanks.

• emm...wanna more DOLLA code :D

• Thx for the offer in SG
    My first VPS in Asia. Perfect for a secondary NS :)

Thanked by 1Cam
  • @mbug said:
    @cam do you still have $1 nat coupon BF-DOLLA-NAT? It's a nice deal. Thanks.

Me too :D

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

You can still get it for $2/y with coupon LEB-NAT-128MB. And Cam can have an extra coffee ;)

Thanked by 2nyamenk Cam
  • Man if that $6 a year existed back when I was getting small vps I would love it. Cheapest I know of with an ip.

• hope i can grab $1/y

• any looking glasses? :)

@mbug said:
    @hjh142857 said:
    @nyamenk said:
    @huabalance said:

@brueggus said:
    You can still get it for $2/y with coupon LEB-NAT-128MB. And Cam can have an extra coffee ;)

Ohhh what people will do for a $1/year Mini NAT VPS :D

BF-DOLLA-NAT
    5 qty.

Thanked by 3kavinrak mbug Ouji