Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BunnyCDN Black Friday Promo: 25% Payment Bonus + $6 FREE Promo Code
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BunnyCDN Black Friday Promo: 25% Payment Bonus + $6 FREE Promo Code

BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep
edited November 2020 in Offers

Hello :)

I've been quiet for almost a year, but things have been super busy for BunnyCDN. As usual for Black Friday, we're currently giving a 25% recharge bonus for one payment on Black Friday, but we also prepared a special LET promo code for $6 account credits with no payment required as a thank you for the love. This works either for new or old accounts. You can find the code at the bottom of the post.

Since I haven't posted much for a while, I also wanted to share some of the cool new stuff we've added recently.

Edge Storage - Geo-Replicated Cloud Storage
We recently released our new Geo-Replicated system that allows you to store and automatically replicate files on the edge over 5 locations. This offers unparalleled storage performance for global content delivery, and we're super excited about it.

Perma-Cache
With the Edge Storage, we also released a new Perma-Cache system, that permanently stores cached files in the edge storage. This results in great performance even for cache MISS requests and I think it's an amazing solution for smaller sites.

High Volume Updates
We also included Singapore into our High Volume tier to further boost the High Volume tier performance.

We have much more coming soon, so it's a very exciting time for us.

At BunnyCDN, we are trying to constantly push the boundaries of performance while offering really cost-effective pricing and innovative features. We offer two pricing tiers aimed at different requirements. Both are 100% Pay As You Go with a $10/year minimum payment.

Standard Tier (43 POPs, any region can also be toggled on/off)
- $0.010/GB for Europe & North America
- $0.030/GB for Asia & Oceania
- $0.045/GB for South America
- $0.060/GB for South Africa

High Volume Tier (8 POPs)
$5/TB global rate and as low as $2.5/TB after 2PB/month

Enabled pops: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, Singapore

There is a $1 per month minimum usage, but the credit is valid for the life of the account.

Some of our features:

• 30Tbps+ network backbone
  • 100% SSD/NVMe hardware
  • 43 PoPs
  • Perma-Cache
  • Edge Storage
  • Image Processing
  • Free SSL for custom hostnames with Let's Encrypt integration
  • HTTP/2
  • Brotli
  • Edge Rules
  • Origin Shield
  • Toggle any region ON/OFF
  • Secure URL tokens
  • HTTP Video delivery
  • 95% Average Cache HIT rate
  • Instant setup with a super simple control panel
  • Friendly team and a cute name :)
  • CDN accelerated cloud storage ($0.01/GB of storage)
  • Block IPs, countries
  • Hotlinking protection
  • 99.99%+ Uptime guarantee
    ">- And lots more :)

Our Network
We now have 43 PoPs over 6 continents + quite a few more that will be announced soon ;)

Promo code: LETFRIDAY-2020

You can enter the code in the billing section of your account after setting up your account details (name and address) and it's valid for the next 3 days.

For more info, you can have a look at https://bunnycdn.com

We've grown a lot over the past few years and have just recently hit 10.000 customers. The early growth was largely thanks to LET, so I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for helping us get where we are today!

Happy Black Friday / Thanksgiving! :)

Comments

• New users only?

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

@lowfatgeek said:
    New users only?

It's for everyone :)
    But we've recently implemented a system where only 2 $5 codes can be applied to an account. I've now upped the code to $6, so that should no longer apply here.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

premium CDN

• BunnyCDN is awesome. Thanks @BunnySpeed!

• Nice!

Thank you Dejan.
    Got over $25 in my account now, good enough for the next 10 years lol 😂

• With minimum $10 per year, only 2.5 year

• @BunnySpeed said: Promo code: LETFRIDAY-2020

How long is credit valid?

• @BunnySpeed Best CDN ever!

Thanked by 1BunnySpeed
    edited November 2020

Thanks, really glad to hear that :)

@Hotmarer said:

@BunnySpeed said: Promo code: LETFRIDAY-2020

It's valid forever, but there is a $1/month minimum usage charge for new accounts. Only old accounts had an expiring balance. I've added this to the original post to avoid confusion.

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

Quick question: Do you do layer 4?
    Thanks!

• @BunnySpeed said:
    Thanks, really glad to hear that :)

@Hotmarer said:

@BunnySpeed said: Promo code: LETFRIDAY-2020

It's valid forever, but there is a $1/month minimum usage charge for new accounts. Only old accounts had an expiring balance. I've added this to the original post to avoid confusion.

Thanks for your good offer and credit

Thanked by 1pbx
  • pbxpbx Member
    edited November 2020

@BunnySpeed said: With the Edge Storage, we also released a new Perma-Cache system, that permanently stores cached files in the edge storage. This results in great performance even for cache MISS requests and I think it's an amazing solution for smaller sites.

Indeed it's a really, really nice feature. As good as having low end boxes running nginx in all these locations but cheaper (if bandwidth usage stays low) and with no management hassle. Congrats!

• Thank you!
    Very friendly to small usage user.

edited November 2020

@ericls said:
    Quick question: Do you do layer 4?
    Thanks!

Protection yes, caching/proxy unfortunately not.

• Is there a way to set something like an auto-purge mechanism with files stored on your storage zones on file change?

• Is there any way to get a list of all the ip's you are using to set them to f/w? And is there any way to specify an ip address with hostname instead of the domain?
    I have a domain in cloudflare, so it works a bit without sense because now you get from cloudflare.

@Sova said:
    Is there a way to set something like an auto-purge mechanism with files stored on your storage zones on file change?

Not yet, but Perma-Cache is tied into the purge system, so if you purge a file it will be deleted from the storage as well. Auto-purging like that is something we've been playing around with, but it's almost impossible to do at scale.

Thanked by 2Sova pbx
    edited November 2020

@Hotmarer said:
    Is there any way to get a list of all the ip's you are using to set them to f/w? And is there any way to specify an ip address with hostname instead of the domain?
    I have a domain in cloudflare, so it works a bit without sense because now you get from cloudflare.

https://support.bunnycdn.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003578911-How-to-detect-when-BunnyCDN-PoP-servers-are-accessing-your-backend

EDIT: Oops, realized that doesn't actually have it :)
    We do have an API call, if you could please open a ticket. Sorry about that.

Thanked by 2pbx Hotmarer
  • @BunnySpeed I'm guessing I could call your API and do a purge request to the changed file and do it that way.
    Any specific limits to the # of times I can purge and how fast does the purge propagate? Any specific charges for purge requests? I'm coming from Amazon CloudFront where invalidations are charged separately that's why I'm asking.

@Sova said:
    @BunnySpeed I'm guessing I could call your API and do a purge request to the changed file and do it that way.
    Any specific limits to the # of times I can purge and how fast does the purge propagate? Any specific charges for purge requests? I'm coming from Amazon CloudFront where invalidations are charged separately that's why I'm asking.

We don't like charging for features, so no worries there. There is no hard limit on the purge API, but generally, we prefer if you don't send 10.000 purge requests per hour. The Perma-Cache purge is slower as it waits for the storage to propagate as well, so it would take around 10-20s, but the normal purge should finish in around 1-5 seconds.

Thanked by 1Sova
  • 10-20s is more than acceptable and 10k per hour limit - got it. Much appreciated for the info.

• @BunnySpeed Any sneak peeks for upcoming changes, features? :wink:

edited November 2020

@jahrinc said:
    @BunnySpeed Any sneak peeks for upcoming changes, features? :wink:

A big announcement is coming with more info, but that's still a surprise and not 100% confirmed, so I'll refrain for now. I'm really excited about it though.

Other than that, 51 PoPs and a super cool routing engine should be coming in 2020 hopefully? :)

I'm also trying to squeeze in S3 storage API compatibility this year, but I'll see how that goes.

Thanked by 3jahrinc pbx Roldan
  • Never again for me. I have around 15 usd with them I didn't use and now the credit is frozen asmi didn't consume them in 12 months. Too bad. I think that is not a normal situation to force someone to spend all their money.

• @HWAYS I did read that if you send them a little message they might be able to do something for ya. The Bunny used to be a nice fellow.

• Thank you @BunnySpeed for the coupon.
    Good for 6 months for my account. <3 <3

Thanked by 1BunnySpeed
    edited November 2020

@HWAYS said:
    Never again for me. I have around 15 usd with them I didn't use and now the credit is frozen asmi didn't consume them in 12 months. Too bad. I think that is not a normal situation to force someone to spend all their money.

We're always happy to extend/restore the credits for you. We actually changed the old billing system because it seems people just didn't understand why it works how it does: https://bunnycdn.com/blog/billing-changes-for-new-accounts/

I'm really sorry to hear that you feel this way. It was a simple way to provide a small $1 fee per month, while also allowing you to keep the credits. A good intention from our side.

It was never intended to force anyone into anything. So we replaced it with a worse system in theory, but everyone is happier now :) The credits no longer expire and we simply require a minimum $1 fee per month.

I do understand that it's really a psychological thing though, as one might feel that we were forcing people to recharge, but in reality, for the actual user, the old system was actually much better.

If the credit ever expired or is expiring, let us know and we'll extend that for you forever. I'd hate to see you unhappy just because of that.

• just wanna say I love bunnycdn

Thanked by 1BunnySpeed
  • Great service!

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

best cdn