Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ SSD ★ 384MB KVM - $7.50/YR ★ 16GB Dedicated - $25/MO ★ 2GB KVM - $3/MO ★ DDoS Protected - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ SSD ★ 384MB KVM - $7.50/YR ★ 16GB Dedicated - $25/MO ★ 2GB KVM - $3/MO ★ DDoS Protected

Comments

• @meilinhost said: You’d better investigate clearly and give users the services and rights they deserve

Oh! That's how it works...

@VirMach I totally have the rights and totally deserve an free VPS!

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Alright, guys thanks for beta testing the site and making me realize we need to move to a larger server. Be right back.

• @VirMach said:
    Alright, guys thanks for beta testing the site and making me realize we need to move to a larger server. Be right back.

before starting real hardcore CM sale on this new server it is necessary to test it if it is strong enough...
    so maybe some test giveaway? ;)
    it will help you to gather some metrics :D

Thanked by 2FasterVM ZA_capetown
  • @VirMach said:

@xiaopigu said:

@h2o said:

@VirMach said:
    Does anyone know the owner of:
    http://www.virmach.me/

Or do you use any other website other than @FAT32 and @ddhhz 's website? I'd need to get in contact with them and ensure their site is sending traffic to us properly. Thanks.

You should ban their affiliate ID to completely solve it.

I have analyzed that go.php will jump to
    【billing.virmach.com/aff.php?aff=8971&pid=175&billingcycle=annually】.

If i was VirMach boss~ i don't want to do that... is the money came from

no good to ban it :# Who doesn't like free promotion?

Plus it would be unfair since they are referring people. We just want to make sure they're doing it correctly so the sooner we can contact the people the better. I may just create tickets with them but it would be best if we communicate here instead.

Many companies exempt super hardcore specials from referrals and affiliations. When something is paid at full price, then there's a cut available for the referrer, but on FLASH sales?

Thanked by 1Andrews
  • Link to the live one please, if/when available.

• imokimok Member
    edited November 2020

@ben47955 said:

Here we go again. A lot of busses where missed last time.

Thanked by 2ben47955 FrankZ
  • @imok said:

@ben47955 said:

Here we go again. A lot of busses where missed last time.

May need help, thought.

• Anyone get their double prizes yet?

• Will you relax the cloudflare restrictions after you change to a new server?

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited November 2020

Guys, I know that I'm old & thick as sh1t but what URL are you looking at?
    https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday Hasn't changed
    https://virmach.app/ Testing
    @Virmach ?

• @AlwaysSkint said:

Sometimes life needs to pause for a bit.
    Patience is a virtue. :-)

• @ZA_capetown said: Patience is a virtue. :-)

You have no idea. o:)

• ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited November 2020

@AlwaysSkint said:

https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday Hasn't changed
    https://virmach.app/ Testing
    @Virmach ?

Billing panel is Under Maintenance. https://virmach.app is showing the last available deal/test until billing panel is back up. Users will receive audible notifications if you just leave the tab open~ or join the tg channels in my signature : p

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • ^ Better turn on the laptop speakers. ;)

• hello @VirMach

been waiting for a sub $10 flash deal and even sub $5 flash deal

are there any incoming?

• Virmach took down billing and then realized the docker instance had no storage volumes or snapshots...

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@randomq said:
    Virmach took down billing and then realized the docker instance had no storage volumes or snapshots...

• the client area is back up again

• Thanked by 1nulldev
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@pkamdar said:
    the client area is back up again

If so, did Virmach travel back in time to slap that guy that just DELETED that so said database?

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@ZA_capetown said: Patience is a virtue. :-)

You have no idea. o:)

It's a "doubled" virtue here.

• 2.4x virtue and climbing!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Virwho?

• Looks like some deals are starting? I just heard a robotic voice say "Not bad. $28 in Los Angeles" and had no idea where it came from... I forgot that I had https://virmach.app/ open in a browser tab somewhere.

$28.07 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
        RAM 1920MB RAM
        CPU 2 vCORE
        HDD 45GB SSD (RAID 10)
        BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
        LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
        IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• $28.07/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    1920MB RAM
    2 vCORE
    45GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

No testing now?

• It looks like VirMach is easing into the deals. See my signature for tracker and TG channel/group : p

The official site isn't working correctly because of CF rate limiting so using a tracker and only going to VirMach's panel for checkout saves you from hitting CloudFlare firewall too much.

• @ddhhz said:
    It looks like VirMach is easing into the deals. See my signature for tracker and TG channel/group : p

The official site isn't working correctly because of CF rate limiting so using a tracker and only going to VirMach's panel for checkout saves you from hitting CloudFlare firewall too much.

I thought @VirMach posted that they were looking at banning/penalizing people who tried to directly add flash deals to cart?

• @user123 said:

@ddhhz said:
    It looks like VirMach is easing into the deals. See my signature for tracker and TG channel/group : p

I thought @VirMach posted that they were looking at banning/penalizing people who tried to directly add flash deals to cart?

That's not what my tracker does. It takes you to the configuration page for you to manually add to cart.

Thanked by 1user123
  • @ddhhz said:

@user123 said:

@ddhhz said:

That's not what my tracker does. It takes you to the configuration page for you to manually add to cart.

I thought that doing that was all you could do, but it sounds like people have a way to add directly and go to checkout :open_mouth: