Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ SSD ★ 384MB KVM - $7.50/YR ★ 16GB Dedicated - $25/MO ★ 2GB KVM - $3/MO ★ DDoS Protected - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ SSD ★ 384MB KVM - $7.50/YR ★ 16GB Dedicated - $25/MO ★ 2GB KVM - $3/MO ★ DDoS Protected

Comments

• @VirMach said:

@meilinhost said: @VirMach
    The $2 paid machine has been cancelled. Are you experiencing technical problems?

Unless you're one of the first people to get that offer you weren't supposed to be able to order it anyway so if you somehow paid for it then you can contact us for a refund.

Yes, I am the first to place an order for payment, I can provide a receipt

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@meilinhost said:

@VirMach said:

The $2 paid machine has been cancelled. Are you experiencing technical problems?

Unless you're one of the first people to get that offer you weren't supposed to be able to order it anyway so if you somehow paid for it then you can contact us for a refund.

No, you're not because everyone who legitimately completed the purchase before it was sold out did receive it. I was doing a test run and verified this already, now we're looking into why the rest of the people were able to order it in the first place.

Thanked by 1user123
  • @VirMach said:

@meilinhost said:

@VirMach said:

No, you're not because everyone who legitimately completed the purchase before it was sold out did receive it. I was doing a test run and verified this already, now we're looking into why the rest of the people were able to order it in the first place.

No, you can check the order generation time and payment time, how can you place an order if it is sold out? This is a paradox

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@meilinhost said: how can you place an order if it is sold out? This is a paradox

Thanked by 1MaxKVM

@meilinhost said: how can you place an order if it is sold out? This is a paradox

Otherwise known as a bug.

• @VirMach said:

I remember you sold more 8888s than you put in. Hope it can be fixed this time.

Thanked by 4Mxl _MS_ Falzo Edmond
  • @VirMach said:

Otherwise known as a bug feature.

FTFY

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @VirMach said:

@VirMach said:

@meilinhost said:

@VirMach said:

Come! Tell me, if the machine order is sold out, how do you buy an order and pay?
    I think if you want to break the contract, you can think of a better excuse, it's so fucking blind, don't you think?

@ddhhz said:

@VirMach said:

I remember you sold more 8888s than you put in. Hope it can be fixed this time.

I'm not worried about that, this one is worse. It looks like WHMCS didn't generate invoices for some, let some go through even though it was clearly sold out (I was there, perhaps people are trying to order it in a way other than going through every page as intended and we need more validations.)

@meilinhost said: I think if you want to break the contract, you can think of a better excuse, it's so fucking blind, don't you think?

Ah, yes, I'm the blind one.

If we run out of stock or there’s an error, we reserve the right to cancel your order (at our discretion.)

You're also the one who tried buying a plan called "Testing" so please save the anger.

edited November 2020

@meilinhost said: Come! Tell me, if the machine order is sold out, how do you buy an order and pay?
    I think if you want to break the contract, you can think of a better excuse, it's so fucking blind, don't you think?

Anyway, we'll go through these and if people paid and we can verify they didn't cheat to get it we might active it, but if you're already here flaming us and also making tickets about it before we even get through it then maybe we'll just refund you if you're not already an existing customer because we don't want to do business with you.

• @VirMach said:

@meilinhost said: Come! Tell me, if the machine order is sold out, how do you buy an order and pay?

Anyway, we'll go through these and if people paid and we can verify they didn't cheat to get it we might active it, but if you're already here flaming us and also making tickets about it before we even get through it then maybe we'll just refund you if you're not already an existing customer because we don't want to do business with you.

You’d better investigate clearly and give users the services and rights they deserve

@meilinhost said:

@VirMach said:

You’d better investigate clearly and give users the services and rights they deserve

You'd better save the time for investigating and refund that guy.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • @brueggus said:

@meilinhost said:

@VirMach said:

You'd better save the time for investigating and refund that guy.

I think you should be misunderstood in reality and should not be argued

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2020

@meilinhost said:

@VirMach said:

I smell entitlement. Joined Nov 28th and already such demeanour.

Thanked by 1FrankZ

@meilinhost said:

@VirMach said:

What's your user e-mail with us (feel free to private message) or order ID, and just to be clear, you're stating that you did exactly the following (if it's different, let me know.)

1. You loaded https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/
    2. It appeared as "Order Now" and it was a link to https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=175&billingcycle=annually
    3. You went to the page to configure your product from the previous link and clicked add to cart.
    4. You were now on a checkout page, where you clicked "checkout"
      5a. You were already logged in and selected the payment method of? And you clicked complete order.
      5b. You were not logged in logged in on this page
      5c. You were not logged in and you registered for an account on this page

Let me know, thanks.

• It seems the chance that I can grab a good deal is lower without that “feature” :neutral:

• @meilinhost said:

@VirMach said:

Are you off your rocker? "Rights" to a deal? Fuck off already.

Thanked by 1nulldev

@VirMach said:
    Let me know, thanks.

@brueggus said:

@VirMach said:
    Let me know, thanks.

We can look up everything anyone does on our site, in which order, so I can easily tell if someone's trying to abuse the system to get the order. So far it seems to be the case for all of these halfway orders where the invoice was generated but our system cancelled the order and so on.

That's good though because I can quickly patch those little holes and we obviously don't care if someone did that from not viewing and going through our site as intended.

I'm reviewing the people that didn't do the order properly just so you can avoid this happening to you. I'll update this list as I go on.

• Loaded the cart page for adding the product directly. This immediately starts causing problems because of our anti-abuse measures. Then continues to try to load the product in weird ways, trying to skip steps. Yes, this may eventually get your order or an invoice but it won't get both together. It might actually get you flagged for a long time.

@VirMach said:

That's good though because I can quickly patch those little holes and we obviously don't care if someone did that from not viewing and going through our site as intended.

That's great news. TBH I'm wondering whether it would be possible for us "normal people" to snag a deal this year with all those bots and scripts out there tailor-made for your website.

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2020

WAT, I JUST SAW A OFFER, AM I BLIND?
    12GB, 50$ piss

edited November 2020

@brueggus said: That's great news. TBH I'm wondering whether it would be possible for us "normal people" to snag a deal this year with all those bots and scripts out there tailor-made for your website.

If normal people going through it as intended cannot make a purchase, we're not doing the sale. I'm actually running it now and making a purchase and seeing if I can get it on a sale that would have gotten 0 sales last year, maybe 1 or 2 maximum, and the server's load is almost at crash levels.

Clearly, these aren't humans clicking on it because the plan name is "Do not purchase" and these have to be bots or people trying to add it to the cart before they even look at it and we need to stop those kind of orders.

(edit) Actually I won't say that because maybe the offer is still not that bad and people are excited, but I'm checking all the logs.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • @Neoon said:
    WAT, I JUST SAW A OFFER, AM I BLIND?
    12GB, 50$ piss

• Adding to @brueggus , one of the fun things I used to enjoy in @VirMach threads was some of the very clever and witty posts, hidden links, the fantastic come backs - all in all it was the process and fun in "landing" the deal than the deal itself that made it thoroughly enjoyable.

The bitterness (and associated crappy drama) has just taken away pretty much all the fun and joy in even participating in these kinds of (what used to be very enjoyable good spirited) jousts.

We have become a shadow of ourselves in every sense of the word.

• @VirMach said:

@meilinhost said:

@VirMach said:

What's your user e-mail with us (feel free to private message) or order ID, and just to be clear, you're stating that you did exactly the following (if it's different, let me know.)

1. You loaded https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/
    2. It appeared as "Order Now" and it was a link to https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=175&billingcycle=annually
    3. You went to the page to configure your product from the previous link and clicked add to cart.
    4. You were now on a checkout page, where you clicked "checkout"
      5a. You were already logged in and selected the payment method of? And you clicked complete order.
      5b. You were not logged in logged in on this page
      5c. You were not logged in and you registered for an account on this page

Let me know, thanks.

1. I loaded https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/
    2. Added the plan to the shopping cart
    3. Come to the shopping cart to check out and pay
    4. The database crashes and the webpage crashes during the process of choosing PP payment
    5. A few minutes later, try to open https://billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php again
    6. Select the invoice and pay, then PP does not return to the origin site, virmach crashes again
    7. Receive email payment notification
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2020

nevermind, I am blind.

• Warning: If you add this product to cart and an invoice is generated you MUST complete payment or invoice will go into collections and your account will not be in good standing until invoice is paid. Once you reserve your spot, the order has to be complete. This is to prevent abuse from scripts/bots adding orders to cart and taking up other people’s spot.

haha~ :D

Does anyone know the owner of:
    http://www.virmach.me/

Or do you use any other website other than @FAT32 and @ddhhz 's website? I'd need to get in contact with them and ensure their site is sending traffic to us properly. Thanks.

Thanked by 1AC_Fan
  • xiaopiguxiaopigu Member
    edited November 2020

@VirMach said:

Or do you use any other website other than @FAT32 and @ddhhz 's website? I'd need to get in contact with them and ensure their site is sending traffic to us properly. Thanks.

http://virma.ch/2020bf

https://virmach.app/

https://www.chkaja.com/bf.php

https://virmach.cso.cx/

http://iytc.net/vir.htm

https://www.vpsyh.com/virmach/

But...Most of your traffic comes from Hostloc :)

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @VirMach said:

Dear brother,My friends say u are looking for me ,is there anything?