Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[KIMSUFI] Exclusive LET Flash sales - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[KIMSUFI] Exclusive LET Flash sales

Comments

• sinsin Member

Network is great, disk is great/fast with poweron hours of almost 4 years no errors, everything works perfect and it's a steal at $10.99/month!

• did you both order a french server? or one of the other locations? cus I ordered one in france and it still hasn't been delivered

• sinsin Member

@NuclearCancer said:
    did you both order a french server? or one of the other locations? cus I ordered one in france and it still hasn't been delivered

I ordered mine in BHS

• BHS? you ordered it in British Home Stores?

Thanked by 1sin
  • NuclearCancer said: BHS? you ordered it in British Home Stores?

Beauharnois, Canada.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

hezekj said: Ordered KS-10 few hours ago, not bad at all. [...]

Thanks for the info

(Congrats on your first post)

• sinsin Member
    edited March 2020

How do we figure out the ipv6 gateway for these? Mine just shows a /64 block in the panel and my old kimsufi ipv6 gateway configs aren't working with this kimsufi.

-edit- nevermind, I had to delete 1 letter in the gateway because I didn't have enough ff:ff:ff:ff, finally found the working one.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @sin said:
    How do we figure out the ipv6 gateway for these? Mine just shows a /64 block in the panel and my old kimsufi ipv6 gateway configs aren't working with this kimsufi.

-edit- nevermind, I had to delete 1 letter in the gateway because I didn't have enough ff:ff:ff:ff, finally found the working one.

I just found out the same thing and it took way too long. OVH, please add this info to the admin panel please

Thanked by 1sin
  • ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

I will close this flash sale at 3 PM (GMT +1) today.

• @ninzo59 said:

Will there be any ks7 FR restock?

• SkuraSkura Member

Any end flash sale ;)?

• @ninzo59 said:

Ya.. waiting for proper LE on OVH

• ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

Flash sale over, see ya on next one guys ;)

• it seems all stock depleted.

• oh no I missed it :(

• @Lambo029 said:
    oh no I missed it :(

You should've registered early in LET.

• alvinalvin Member

Looking forward to the next offer :)

@Lambo029 said:
    oh no I missed it :(

Congrats on your first post

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

got too late :/

• MPGMPG Member

Any chance of enabling for 24 hours for a COVID-19 run? I need something to do and the price of these specials are great as I have a limited budget now. Thanks to virus and work slow down! Thanks for the consideration.

@MPG said:
    Any chance of enabling for 24 hours for a COVID-19 run? I need something to do and the price of these specials are great as I have a limited budget now. Thanks to virus and work slow down! Thanks for the consideration.

Congrats on your first comment since November

Thanked by 1ps20090
  • mrlongshenmrlongshen Member
    edited April 2020

removed

• CdoeCdoe Member

@angstrom said:

@MPG said:

get some life dude, 6,2k+ comments and stalking other people lol

@Cdoe said:

@angstrom said:

@MPG said:

get some life dude, 6,2k+ comments and stalking other people lol

Not stalking anyone!

As for the many comments, well, yeah, I've been around a while, but I'm far from the highest, but, yeah, perhaps too many comments nevertheless, I'd probably agree

I have a life, but it's rather confined at this time, working from home

• stop bringing up old post . make me confuse and want to buy kimsufi many times haha

Thanked by 1Milpress
  • tldr this offer is dead you were too late to this party. Move along please. Yes you who’ll bring this post up in 6 months I’m looking at you.

• hresserhresser Member
    edited December 2020

• hresserhresser Member
    edited December 2020
  • @ninzo59
    The most beautiful blessing to you, after all, Christmas is coming

Can you help me, PM to ...

• what is the link for the us? kimsufi.com/us/...