Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you want to see on LEB? - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you want to see on LEB?

Comments

• I must be getting old and starting to imagine things. I thought this is like 3rd or 4th time we see a thread like this but can't find any of the previous ones.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@vedran said:
    I must be getting old and starting to imagine things. I thought this is like 3rd or 4th time we see a thread like this but can't find any of the previous ones.

Most recent one was probably the Chris' infamous Changes Are Coming™ thread. Lot of good that one did.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Changes did come alright, for the worse.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited February 2020

That was some next-level shit alright ...

Fucking ridiculous, really.

From what I can see: outside of a few running-dog lackeys and bootlicking trolls, the vast majority of this community trusts neither the intentions nor the capabilities of this (alleged) biloh and (alleged) crew.

They've earned every iota of our enduring contempt.

GTFOH with this clown show already! :scream:

edited February 2020

The thing is, I cannot trust someone who willingly marries Frank Williams.

• SERIOUSLY.

WE JUST WENT TRHOUGH A WHOLE EXPOSE HOW 81VPS IS LOSANGELESVPS IS DESIVPS.

HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY ON LEB AGAIN?

@jbiloh WHAT IN THE FUCK.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, SHOVE THOSE "CHANGES ARE COMING" UP YOUR ARSE AND TAKE THOSE WITH YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE.

FUCKING CLOWNFEST.

Lovely PMS.

• @deank said:
    Lovely PMS.

It's not lovely at all. Because of all this PMS we can't communicate properly.

edited February 2020

Does being able to communicate matter this point?

In AccTeam's case, he has been trying to communicate for a friggin' long time. He is having PMS because Frank William's wife isn't willing to communicate.

Hell, she thinks LET/LEB are doing just fine and even dares to say it's doing great. In what way could one can communicate with someone who's living in Lalaland?

Only @WSS can.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @teamacc said:
    SERIOUSLY.

[...]

You know, there comes a point when you should just let go, if only for your own well-being. LEB is a lost cause and doesn't deserve your efforts. They don't care, and they'll continue to push whoever they want to push. Don't lose your well-being over LEB.

Thanked by 1default
  • Thanked by 1uptime
  • Lulz ...

• Rofl LET brings the drama

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday and hope you all had productive weeks.

Right now we are tentatively scheduled to move low end talk to the new hosting platform on Sunday night. There will be a brief period where posts and activity are disabled while we conduct the transfer. Right now we are estimating it'll take approximately 30 minutes and will occur between 9 and 10 pm US eastern time.

Once the migration is completed were going to finish up the remaining clean up work on Low End Talk, test all the site functions, and then get back to making further improvements.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

PHDan said: And actually the PH is the initials of the software package I co-created.

One has to wonder why you're being so cagey about the exact meaning of the initials...

• joepie91 said: One has to wonder why you're being so cagey about the exact meaning of the initials...

Doesn't take much to put you in suspense, does it?

• @jbiloh said:

teamacc said: SO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU POST ANOTHER ONE OVER THE FUCKING LIMITS

This post was written before I reminded the content writer of our rules. She's aware now and I fixed this particular post.

Thanked by 1uptime
    brain@jbiloh:~$ ls -lh /bin/leb_feedback
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 4 Jun  5  2018 /bin/leb_feedback -> /dev/null

Well that explains it...

@teamacc said:

@jbiloh said:

This post was written before I reminded the content writer of our rules. She's aware now and I fixed this particular post.

To be fair this was written a few weeks ago prior to my reminding the writer of the rules.

I'll get it cleaned up tomorrow when I'm back to my work station.

Thanks for pointing this out.

• @jbiloh said:

@teamacc said:

@jbiloh said:

To be fair this was written a few weeks ago prior to my reminding the writer of the rules.

I'll get it cleaned up tomorrow when I'm back to my work station.

Thanks for pointing this out.

I AM being fair by calling it out AFTER you said the writer was REMINDED of OUR RULES.

A FUCKING WEEK AGO.

• How are you still defending these things being posted even?

Thanked by 2uptime sagarvai
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@jbiloh

You seem to have overlooked my post to you, so I'll repeat it for your convenience.

@jsg said:

@PHDan said:
    This was a good one too, got the human trafficking and child molestation insults in one go:

Interesting questions:

• Has AnthonySmith informed LEA? Because that would be any citizens duty who knows about a very serious crime. And that it is. AS himself clearly states that his allegation is a fact.Without any proof whatsoever AFAIK.

• Does AnthonySmith want to rescue/help the allegedly trafficked humans with another $100 offer, probably supported by another $100 from Amitz? Or do they understand that human trafficking can only and should be stopped by LEA?

• Have @jbiloh and ColoCrossing pulled AnthonySmith in front of a court? Because that's what people and companies do when alleged of serious (and in fact heinous) crimes to clear themselves and to make sure that the one spreading grave but false accusations gets a lesson.

AnthonySmith isn't active here anymore but jbiloh is, so

@jbiloh, have you and or ColoCrossing ever been involved in human trafficking? And if not, why do you (seem to) tolerate a competitor throwing such allegations at you?

Thanked by 1uptime

@jsg said:
    @jbiloh

You seem to have overlooked my post to you, so I'll repeat it for your convenience.

@jsg said:

@PHDan said:
    This was a good one too, got the human trafficking and child molestation insults in one go:

Interesting questions:

• Has AnthonySmith informed LEA? Because that would be any citizens duty who knows about a very serious crime. And that it is. AS himself clearly states that his allegation is a fact.Without any proof whatsoever AFAIK.

• Does AnthonySmith want to rescue/help the allegedly trafficked humans with another $100 offer, probably supported by another $100 from Amitz? Or do they understand that human trafficking can only and should be stopped by LEA?

• Have @jbiloh and ColoCrossing pulled AnthonySmith in front of a court? Because that's what people and companies do when alleged of serious (and in fact heinous) crimes to clear themselves and to make sure that the one spreading grave but false accusations gets a lesson.

AnthonySmith isn't active here anymore but jbiloh is, so

@jbiloh, have you and or ColoCrossing ever been involved in human trafficking? And if not, why do you (seem to) tolerate a competitor throwing such allegations at you?

I did actually see this when you posted it earlier but because I didn't then, and still don't now, have the slightest idea of what's going on (with your question) I did not respond. I assumed it was some sort of bad forum joke or another way to poke fun at me.

If the question is serious as to whether ColoCrossing or I have ever been involved in human trafficking the answer is absolutely not. ColoCrossing has always fully cooperated with any legal authority in each of the jurisdictions in which we operate.

Thanked by 1uptime

@jbiloh said:
    I did actually see this when you posted it earlier but because I didn't then, and still don't now, have the slightest idea of what's going on (with your question) I did not respond. I assumed it was some sort of bad forum joke or another way to poke fun at me.

If the question is serious as to whether ColoCrossing or I have ever been involved in human trafficking the answer is absolutely not. ColoCrossing has always fully cooperated with any legal authority in each of the jurisdictions in which we operate.

Thanks for answering.

The basis of my question is allegations actually made by AnthonySmith at LES who calls his allegation (I quote him) "fact". A screenshot has been provided here in this thread by @PHDan.

You may or may not be concerned about those gross allegations which imply severe criminal involvement of you, but (probably not only) I find them very troubling and potentially quite dangerous to you and ColoCrossing, and in extension to LET, so I asked you about it.

But obviously it's up to you and ColoCrossing how you'll react to those gross allegations.

Again, thanks for a first answer.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited February 2020

dear Lord ffs y'all need @Jesus

EDIT2: flagged and flagellated here for posterity:

So, I dunno, it's not like I really gaf but ... this one may actually be crossing a few lines, to the point where one might ask themself: what would Jarland do?

Let me spell it out for y'all - in the flagged post, you have a ban-evading re-reg (originally banned for being a bit too clever in denying being a holocaust denier) now accusing this board's ex-admin of having allegedly accused the forum's current previous (alleged) owner of some unspecified involvement in child trafficking - with some further insinuation that unless a lawsuit is filed to defend one's honor, then an adverse implication might be drawn.

I'm assuming it's (probably) some manifestation of trollfarm-induced delerium exacerbated by chronic fart-sniffing but ... wtf mang, serially? It's in poor taste and a gross violation of the Geneva trolling convention. I call shenanigans!

tl;dr: What. Would. Jarland. Do?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@jsg could you PM me more information about this stuff? I would like to learn more so the appropriate action can be taken. Thank you!

edited February 2020

@jsg said:

@jbiloh said:

Thanks for answering.

The basis of my question is allegations actually made by AnthonySmith at LES who calls his allegation (I quote him) "fact". A screenshot has been provided here in this thread by @PHDan.

You may or may not be concerned about those gross allegations which imply severe criminal involvement of you, but (probably not only) I find them very troubling and potentially quite dangerous to you and ColoCrossing, and in extension to LET, so I asked you about it.

But obviously it's up to you and ColoCrossing how you'll react to those gross allegations.

You may want to reread Ant's statement if that's seriously what you got out of it.

Edit2: definitely need some @Jesus. Or a damn Xanax.

• @MasonR said:

@jsg said:

@jbiloh said:

Thanks for answering.

You may want to reread Ant's statement if that's seriously what you got out of it.

Edit2: definitely need some @Jesus. Or a damn Xanax.

But why reread when you think that you've found a way to deflect attention away from the disaster that LEB is?

Thanked by 1MasonR
    edited February 2020

@MasonR said:

What I read there is not important. What @jbiloh and ColoCrossing read is important.

@angstrom said:
    But why reread when you think that you've found a way to deflect attention away from the disaster that LEB is?

I don't care about LEB. At all. I care about LET. As far as I'm concerned LEB could be burned down tomorrow morning. IMO LEB is beyond repair. I wish jbiloh good luck repairing it but I don't care.

Translation: I have no interest whatsoever to deflect any attention away from anything LEB related nor to direct any attention towards it.