Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

finalhosting.nl: chasing pavements - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

finalhosting.nl: chasing pavements

123457»

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

UPDATE

Pleasant news. Meanwhile @jordynegen11 responded to my ticket. Highly likely I have LET to thank for getting his attention.
    Well, whatever, they seem to be not dead but they've become part of "vibegames" if I understood Jordy correctly. Frankly, I'm not glad about now having my VPS hosted on some gamer hosters but it is what it is (I won't renew though).

Jordy (whose current position I don't know) was friendly enough to mount the ISO I needed and - knock on wood - my VPS probably will be working again. Thanks Jordy.

• debaserdebaser Member
    edited October 2020

@jsg said: they've become part of "vibegames"

This vibegames seems a trade name of Finalhosting, together with YOR-Game.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • My Finalhosting VPS has been down three days now and actually it seems that they killed host machine since it just vanished from their statuspage. @jordynegen11 seems to be ignoring also my ticket and Discord chat so I have to say they are deadpooling

edited October 2020

@atomi said:
    My Finalhosting VPS has been down three days now and actually it seems that they killed host machine since it just vanished from their statuspage. @jordynegen11 seems to be ignoring also my ticket and Discord chat so I have to say they are deadpooling

I was also told to use the Discord chat but I can not use it because I don't get their verification email.
    Plus, it seems that their panel is partially inoperable. Clicking reboot, for example, doesn't work.
    Plus, I've lost multiple payed add-ons when the moved my VPS.

@jordynegen11 And no bloody way to contact you! Hell, have a look at the tickets! I don't care about vibegames, I bought my VPS from YOU.

• @jsg said:

@atomi said:
    My Finalhosting VPS has been down three days now and actually it seems that they killed host machine since it just vanished from their statuspage. @jordynegen11 seems to be ignoring also my ticket and Discord chat so I have to say they are deadpooling

I was also told to use the Discord chat but I can not use it because I don't get their verification email.
    Plus, it seems that their panel is partially inoperable. Clicking reboot, for example, doesn't work.
    Plus, I've lost multiple payed add-ons when the moved my VPS.

@jordynegen11 And no bloody way to contact you! Hell, have a look at the tickets! I don't care about vibegames, I bought my VPS from YOU.

Does the panel you mentioned is the one he bragging about last year? If yes then I believe the panel did not complete alpha/beta phase, yet.

• atomiatomi Member
    edited October 2020

I always found it weird that people think they just can forget the past and start something new when they have active customers. I dont think anyone would buy from VibeGames if they know he has left angry customers behind with FinalHosting

@chocolateshirt said:
    Does the panel you mentioned is the one he bragging about last year? If yes then I believe the panel did not complete alpha/beta phase, yet.

Yes, it's that panel - but: it did work fine.
    It seems to me that at some point in time, probably when they were integrated onto vibegames, they somehow f_cked up major league.

@jordynegen11

I've had enough of your companies games.

What I purchased and payed for was a VPS with 2 vCores, 2 GB mem., 25 GB SSD, 2 IPs (46.105.x.y and 151.80.x.y), one of which with your DDOS protection. And well noted, that product had "business" even in its product name.

What I now have is a VPS that is

• not working
    • 1 IP only
    • and that IP is from an entirely different network (51.255.x.y)

plus

• a panel that does not work
    • no way of mounting an ISO (which was a part of the product and formerly did work)
    • tickets that are largely ignored and not looked at least once per day
    • the only support option of a discord chat which is unusable due to it not sending verif. emails.

Do I really need to contact the NL consumer protection and take legal steps or will you finally provide me what I payed for annually in advance?

• Sue them!

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @jsg said: @jordynegen11

I've had enough of your companies games.

@jordynegen11 was last active here on September 19 and has made only one comment on LET so far in 2020.

I sympathize with your complaints, which appear justified.

But I think that the writing on the wall with respect to Finalhosting was pretty clear when this thread was started last December (see the OP's opening comment), and Finalhosting's recent resurrection as "Vibegames" only confirms this. In short, Finalhosting is over.

How far in advance did you pay? When does it end?

@angstrom said:
    @jordynegen11 was last active here on September 19 and has made only one comment on LET so far in 2020.

But I have reason to think that he still reads here.

Annually, and I still have more than half a year to go.

Thanks for your sympathy.

• @jsg said:

@angstrom said:

Quite possible.

Annually, and I still have more than half a year to go.

This is a drag.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • @debaser said:

@jsg said: they've become part of "vibegames"

This vibegames seems a trade name of Finalhosting, together with YOR-Game.

If I recall correctly, before Finalhosting, they were operating as YOR-Game and that should be the legal entity name. Vibegames could just be a rebrand since as far as I can remember "Finalhosting" was also just a brand? (Could be wrong). It seems possible as an excuse to soften customers up to breach their existing contracts. "It wasn't my fault, it's the new partnerships!"

• @angstrom said:

@jsg said:

@angstrom said:

Quite possible.

He definitely reads here, even if not by the same account. See newly created account called VibeGAMES: https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/VibeGAMES

Who doesn't want to get customers from LET? Too bad LET never forgets @jordynegen11 .

• @lowending said:

@angstrom said:

@jsg said:

@angstrom said:

Quite possible.

He definitely reads here, even if not by the same account. See newly created account called VibeGAMES: https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/VibeGAMES

Well, that particular account was used for a total of three days back in September, so I suspect that he has yet another account under which he visits LET.

Who doesn't want to get customers from LET? Too bad LET never forgets @jordynegen11 .

I think that he realizes that he would have a hard time selling on LET again ...