Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To providers: free giveaway of registration codes for the biggest server/hosting community in China - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

To providers: free giveaway of registration codes for the biggest server/hosting community in China

1235»

Comments

• @servarica_hani said:
    Hi @dedipromo

I would like to get invitation code to the site

when i do search for servarica i see many threads opened there about us .

most of the time I cant even understand what is being said with google translate which is really bad for Chinese (Mandarin I assume)(they translate dollar to knife !!! and you really sometimes dont understand even the topic )

Also would you be able to make a guide on how to make offers there like what section or link we have to go

For us we almost never had issues with Chinese customers
    they will either like the service or if the network is too bad for them they will open ticket and ask for refund in civilized manner . probably in the last 30 days we got only 1 dispute from china and it was misunderstanding abut how we do refund and it got resolved

I wish to know what we do right that our Chinese customers are really good so we emphasize on keep doing it

If you have not received the invitation code, I will give you one. Please pm me

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@OMG said:
    If you have not received the invitation code, I will give you one. Please pm me

Thanks already got it > @psb777 said:

• I never quite understood the pointless nature of invite codes for Chinese forums, as if anything in Mandarin is exclusive.

• Kiwi83 said: 黑色星期五也有类似情况。会员营销商在论坛上发布了CloudCone每年$ 10 VPS的链接,该链接从未正式发布,可能只是测试链接。他试图做的是欺骗人们单击他的会员链接,希望其中一些最终能够从CloudCone购买其他东西。效果很好。实际上,有很多人谈论这个神秘的每年10美元的VPS。

Hey, I once asked CloudCone support staff that they were sure to release a $ 10 virtual server and provided a snapshot image of the $ 10 virtual server inventory. Again, I don't see $ 10 :)

• Thanks

• @seriesn said:
    I am pretty sure when I say this, most and almost all of us would love to the be part of that forum.

Only problem would be the massive language barrier and the shitty job that Google translation does.

Chinese/Asian customer base is definitely unique and something @poisson did a great job explaining why and how.

You can post english on hostloc directly, many Chinese on this forum understand simle english.

• @newbee123 said:

@seriesn said:
    I am pretty sure when I say this, most and almost all of us would love to the be part of that forum.

Only problem would be the massive language barrier and the shitty job that Google translation does.

Chinese/Asian customer base is definitely unique and something @poisson did a great job explaining why and how.

You can post english on hostloc directly, many Chinese on this forum understand simle english.

@seriesn Your VALUABLE customers there can read English, they will also reply you in English and translate your post to Chinese for you. There is not any translate app or service can do that job well, because they use slang, buzzwords and acronyms very much.

• @kairee said:

@newbee123 said:

@seriesn said:

@seriesn Your VALUABLE customers there can read English, they will also reply you in English and translate your post to Chinese for you. There is not any translate app or service can do that job well, because they use slang, buzzwords and acronyms very much.

Great point friend. Would love to. My only concern would be that, I don’t come off as rude. I know in some culture, speaking different language on their turf is considered rude.

• I think you all are not suitable to publish the offer at LOC. There're many real low-end users. They just want get the vps for free or one buck. And then, most of them will ask for service even if it's only one buck. If they are not satisfied, they will even dispute it to paypal directly. Are you guys ready to join it? :D

• @h2o said:
    I think you all are not suitable to publish the offer at LOC. There're many real low-end users. They just want get the vps for free or one buck. And then, most of them will ask for service even if it's only one buck. If they are not satisfied, they will even dispute it to paypal directly. Are you guys ready to join it? :D

You shouldn't generalize, you're describing only a fraction (maybe most) of the users there.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2020

@kairee said:

@h2o said:
    I think you all are not suitable to publish the offer at LOC. There're many real low-end users. They just want get the vps for free or one buck. And then, most of them will ask for service even if it's only one buck. If they are not satisfied, they will even dispute it to paypal directly. Are you guys ready to join it? :D

You shouldn't generalize, you're describing only a fraction (maybe most) of the users there.

That's not generalizing, that's stating the obvious.

• @TimboJones said:

@kairee said:

@h2o said:

generalization is a scientific way, while obvious as a term implicitly shows sort of perspective taken by an individual, a subjective way.

10% is obvious, 25% or 87.66% labelled obvious?

• @aRNoLD said:

@TimboJones said:

@kairee said:

@h2o said:

generalization is a scientific way, while obvious as a term implicitly shows sort of perspective taken by an individual, a subjective way.

10% is obvious, 25% or 87.66% labelled obvious?

"Maybe most"

• coolgoolecoolgoole Barred
    edited December 2020

If you are an IDC supplier or a SaaS supplier, your neglect of the Chinese market is the biggest mistake in your life

75% of lowendtalk forum traffic comes from China.
    The masonry movers rely entirely on the Chinese market to make money. Of course, they are slowly growing now and may change their business thinking.
    RackNerd's traffic, China accounts for 5-7%.
    I have seen a lot of websites, and their traffic from China is the first or second. Basically, China and the United States are the two largest sources of traffic.

For doing business with China, there are a few things to pay attention to. Roughly the following three points

The first question VPN registration fraud
    Second question, register false details
    The third question Paypal refund
    Fourth question payment method

Let me explain the above problem.

The first question VPN registration fraud

Everyone knows that China has a firewall. Many foreign websites can’t be opened if they don’t use proxy and VPN methods. And you don’t even know which page you will be stuck on. Sometimes the homepage can be opened without a proxy. But the payment page , Or the shopping cart page will be stuck. In this way, there will be a problem, he needs to use different IPs on two different pages to connect. I don’t know how foreign registration fraud software is certified. I don’t know how foreign websites use How does this kind of process work?

But in any case. You need to understand. You can't identify all people who use VPN or proxy to change IP as registration fraud. Another point, I don't understand, what is the use of a VPS provider for fraud, even if there is a fraud, he is at most It is to take advantage of your promotion to take advantage of it, or use a little free machine. There is no use other than this. You will not give him money. If you open your mind, it is actually a disguised promotion, so many people use you If there is no problem with your machine, they will help you to promote it for free. Is this not good? Of course, in any case, it is wrong to take advantage of others and abuse other people’s promotions. But this is impossible to control, unless you Don't launch free or preferential activities for new customers, or someone will always try it. As a mature merchant, tolerance and mature understanding are needed.

Second question, register false details

This problem is related to the firewall above, because you need to use VPN and proxy to contact foreign websites. In this way, there will be problems in the registered address anyway. Because his IP is different from the location where he registered. If the merchant installs With this kind of fraud prevention software, it is easy to trigger a false detailed address alert.

Another point is that most Chinese people buy VPS to contact foreign websites, that is, to circumvent the wall. This is illegal in itself. Since this is the case, of course they are not willing to fill in their true information. Another point, in China In the habit, in addition to shopping, websites that are necessary for life need to fill in real information, most Chinese people are used to a nickname, an ID, instead of using a real name. They also don't use a real address.

I have never lived in a foreign country. I don’t know if this kind of online culture abroad must be faced with truthfully, is each other absolutely true? Besides, you are all selling vps, and the Chinese are foreigners to you, I don’t believe How many businesses will use this real address to contact a foreigner, many foreign websites need to fill in the real phone number, I feel very strange, I use many foreign websites, but in addition to the French Ikoula somehow opened the phone for me, He said France. I don’t understand. I guess it’s because I helped him promote a customer. He wanted to know if it was a machine or a scam. He called me. No website has ever contacted me on my phone. What is the need for a real address, or the importance of real address information, not to mention, as a virtual product merchant, it is meaningless for the address.

Each country has the habits and usage traditions of each country. It may be important to need a real address abroad, but Chinese websites do not value this at all. Chinese people are not used to filling in real addresses. Because there is a risk of privacy leakage. If If you want to be a Chinese business, I believe that a business that wants to make other people’s money must respect other people’s habits, not make customers respect you... Isn’t there a truth in the West that customers are God. If you forget, You must remember that the customer is God. Don't let God follow you, ask you to follow God. You can make a lot of money.

The third question Paypal refund

This is also a habit of use. In essence, China's online e-commerce is the most developed in the world. No country can compare with China, and China's Alipay and WeChat are both very powerful. When faced with problems, Chinese people are used to contact Alipay and Wechat. It's done directly. I shop on Taobao and Wechat sales. My Jingdong and Taobao shopping are all I just return. My goods are not sent. Alipay gave me the money. Because I have good credit. And this is not done once or twice, but every time. For foreigners, it is very likely that this is unthinkable. This is the convenience of China's e-commerce development.

Paypal and Alipay are the same thing. The difference is that Paypal has not developed a shopping mall, that is, Alibaba Group. No one buys in Paypal, but uses Paypal as a bank. And Paypal may be partial to customers, I It is also not clear, because I have never used Paypal for consumption disputes.

Because of the huge difference in convenience between Paypal and Chinese payments, such as Alipay and WeChat, it is very likely that when consumers in China go to consumer disputes, they will bring huge losses to merchants. This may also be a painful place for merchants, but This is something that most Chinese people don't understand.

There is a problem in this. When Chinese customers use Paypal to pay, they encounter return or exchange, or are not satisfied, they follow the habit developed in Alibaba to use Paypal to consume. In essence, in China, This is no problem. There is no problem with merchants and customers. However, because Paypal does not have a systematic service in foreign countries. It is an independent institution. In this way, there may be huge risks for small businesses. I can understand. But this is a habit The problem.

Here I want to say one thing to prove why Chinese people need to use Paypal to protect themselves. I didn’t understand domain names and websites. The first time I purchased domain names was at Go Daddy. He has Paypal and Alipay. But I used it that day. At that time, he recommended me to use Alipay. At that time, Alipay's fingerprint payment was just being promoted. When I bought it on the PC side, it let me pay with fingerprints. After I successfully paid with the mobile terminal, Go Daddy said that it did not receive the payment. This problem was later I google it and they have happened countless times because my English is not very good and I can't explain too much.
    The money has not been given to me until now.

In other words, big foreign merchants let me pay with Alipay because their gateway caused my losses. Five years have passed, and I still haven't received a refund. Since then, I have always used Paypal for foreign merchants... ..

Then I met Go Daddy, a well-known foreign business, and was not responsible. For my loss, I did not think that these Yankees were all bastards.
    I still don't forget it.

https://www.iwriter.com/
    I recharged this website for $28 two years ago. I have not used it. I want to refund now, but he will not refund me. They say that they will not agree to refund after one year. And when I recharged, there was no such rule. I can How about it, I can find Paypal...

I want to say, are these regulations reasonable. This is a large foreign website. So, there are many things and many problems with businesses.

My consumption in linode, when I registered for the first time, I saw information on the Internet saying that it is in danger of credit card leakage, so I did not use it, but it was turned on for a minute. I was not sincere, I was completely You can do without this account, or reapply. I originally cancelled the credit card and no longer used it, and then it emailed me a month later, I saw the fee, and I went to bind the credit card and paid the money, which was $0.02. Also always use. Not everyone will take advantage of others and dishonest.

This is my balance in vulter, there are still about 20 dollars, and I haven't taken it out.

This is my certification on Amazon. I can abuse it for free, but I haven't passed it.

Fourth question payment method

In China, there are too few people using Paypal. Chinese people are used to using Alipay and WeChat. Of course, this is difficult for foreigners.

Here I will say one last time. For a country, there are many people. There are many people in China. There are good people, bad people, criminals, non-criminal people, gentle people, irritable people, and reasonable people. , There are also unreasonable people, the same, I believe this is a problem that every country faces, and every country has the same rules of the game.

Don't encounter a single individual problem, just make it into a group of people. A country's problem. Then use boring, false, unprovable, and stupid information to abuse each other.

Human beings don't even know the truth of the universe. Thousands of years ago, Jesus was killed by the world, and he became a god after he died. A few hundred years ago, Bruno was burned to death because of the sun. After he died, he became a saint. All the values ​​that we now believe in absolute truth and observance may be found in the ashes of history as the residue of error. Seeking common ground while reserving differences is the only value of human peace

中文版

hi everyone

Forgive me for my bad English, I can only explain it in Chinese, @poisson please translate it for me.

thank you

如果你是一个IDC供应商,或者是一个SaaS供应商,你忽视中国市场是你人生最大的错误

lowendtalk论坛的流量来自中国的占了百分之75.
    搬瓦工完全靠中国市场挣钱.当然他们现在在慢慢壮大,可能会改变商业思路.
    RackNerd的流量,中国占了5-7成.
    我看了很多网站,他们的流量来自中国的都是第一或者第二.基本上,中美就是两个最大的流量来源.

对于和中国做生意.需要注意的是几点.大致就是下面三个点

第一个问题 VPN注册欺诈
    第二个问题 注册虚假详细信息
    第三个问题 Paypal退款
    第四个问题 支付方式

我解释一下上面的问题.

第一个问题 VPN注册欺诈

大家都知道,中国有防火墙.很多国外的网站,如果不用代理和VPN方式,根本就打不开.而且你压根就不知道会卡在哪个网页.有时候,主页不用代理能打开.但是付款页,或者购物车页面会被卡.这样,就会产生问题,他需要在两个不同的页面用不同的IP来接连.我不知道国外注册欺诈的软件是怎么认证的.也不知道国外网站使用的这种流程是怎么运作的.

但是无论如何.都需要理解.不能把所有使用VPN或者代理改变IP的人认定为注册诈骗.还有一点,我不能理解,一个VPS供应商,对于诈骗有什么用,就算有诈骗,他最多不过就是利用你的促销占点便宜,或者使用一点免费的机器.除了这个其他没有一点用.你又不会给他钱.如果你心胸开阔一点,其实这等于变相的促销活动,这样多人使用你的服务,要是你的机器没有问题,他们会帮你免费去宣传,这样不好吗? 当然无论如何,占别人便宜,滥用别人的促销都是不对的.但是这个是不可能控制的,除非你不推出对新客户的免费或者优惠活动,要不然就永远都有人来尝试.作为一个成熟的商家需要的是容忍和成熟的理解.

第二个问题 注册虚假详细信息

这个问题和上面的防火墙有联系,因为需要使用VPN和代理来联系国外网站.这样在注册的地址上面,无论如何都会有问题.因为他的IP和他注册的地点是不一样的.如果商家安装有这种防止诈骗的软件.很容易就触发虚假详地址的警报.

还有一点,中国人大部分买VPS都是用来联系国外网站,也就是翻墙.这本身是不合法的,既然是这样,他们当然不愿意填写自己的真实信息.还有一点,在中国的习惯中,除了购物,生活必须的网站需要填写真实的信息外,大部分中国人都习惯一个昵称,一个ID,而不是使用真名.也不会使用真是地址.

我没有在国外生活过,我不知道国外的这种网络文化是必须真实面对,相互都绝对真实吗,何况,你们都是卖vps的,中国人对你们来说是外国人,我不相信有多少商家会用这种真实的地址来联系一个外国人,很多国外的网站需要填写真实的电话号码,我感觉很奇怪,我使用很多国外网站,但是除了法国的Ikoula莫名其妙的给我打开电话,他说法国,我听不懂,我猜想是因为我帮他推广过一个客户,他想知道是不是机器或者诈骗,给我打过电话,从来没有一个网站用我的电话联系过我,那你们需要真实地址,或者对真实的地址信息这样看重干嘛,何况,作为一个虚拟产品的商家,对于地址来说,是毫无意义的.

每个国家有每个国家的习惯和使用传统,可能国外需要真实地址很重要,但是中国的网站对这个压根不看重..中国人也没有习惯填写真实的地址.因为有泄露隐私的危险.如果你要做中国人的生意,我相信一个要挣别人钱的商家一定要尊重别人的习惯,而不是让客户尊重你.....西方不是有一个真理是顾客是上帝吗.要是忘记了,一定记得,顾客才是上帝.不要让上帝跟着你走,要你跟着上帝走.你才能挣很多很多钱.

第三个问题 Paypal退款

这个也是使用的习惯问题,本质上中国的网络电商是全世界最发达的,没有哪个国家可以和中国比,而且中国的支付宝和微信都是很强大的.遇上问题,中国人习惯就是联系支付宝和微信.直接就搞定了.我在淘宝购物和微信销售,我京东,淘宝的购物都是我只要退货,我的货都没有发,支付宝都把钱给我了.因为我有良好的信用.而且这不是一次两次,而是每次都这样处理.对于外国人来说,很可能这是不可想象的,这就是中国电商发达以后产生的便利.

Paypal和支付宝是一样的东西,所不同的是,Paypal没有发展出来一个商城,也就是阿里巴巴集团,没有人在Paypal购物,而是把Paypal当成银行使用.而Paypal可能是偏袒顾客的吧,我也不清楚,因为我从来没有使用过Paypal的消费争论.

因为Paypal和中国支付的比如支付宝和微信的巨大的便利上的差异,很可能中国区的消费者去消费纠纷的时候,会给商家带来巨大的损失.这可能也是商家感觉痛苦的地方,但是这个对于大部分中国人来说,是不懂的.

这里面就出现了一个问题,当中国顾客使用Paypal来支付的时候,遇上退换货,或者不满意,他们按照的就是在阿里巴巴养成的习惯使用Paypal来消费争论.本质上,在中国,这是没有问题的.商家和顾客都没有问题.但是国外因为Paypal没有成体系的服务.他是独立的机构.这样,对于小商家可能有巨大的风险存在.我能理解.但是这个就是一个习惯的问题.

在这里我想说一件事情,证明为什么中国人需要使用Paypal来保护自己,我原来不懂域名和网站,我第一次购买域名是在Go Daddy.他有Paypal和支付宝.但是那天我使用的时候他推荐我使用支付宝.而且那时候支付宝的指纹支付正好在推广,我在PC端购买的时候,它让我指纹支付.我用手机端支付成功后,Go Daddy说没有收款.这个问题后来我谷歌发生,他们发生过无数次.因为我英文不怎么好,无法解释太多.
    这个钱一直到现在都没有给我.

也就是说,国外大商家让我用支付宝支付,因为他们网关造成我的损失,都过去了五年了,我依旧没有收到退款.从此以后,我对于国外商家都是使用Paypal.....

那我遇上国外这样出名的大商家Go Daddy不负责.搞成我的损失,我也没有去想这帮美国佬都是混账,
    我还不是算了.

这个网站我两年前充了 $28.我一直没有使用,我现在想退款,他不给我退.说他们一年后就不同意退款.而我充钱的时候没有这个规定.我能怎么样,我可以找Paypal..我还不是算了.

我想说,那这些规定是合理的吗.这就是一个国外的大网站.所以说,很多事情,商家也有很多问题存在.

我在linode的消费,我第一次注册的时候,我在网上看到信息说它有信用卡泄露的危险,所以我就没有使用它,只不过开机了一分钟,我是是没有诚意,我完全可以不要这个账号,或者重新申请.我本来都把信用卡取消,不再使用,然后一个月后它给我发邮件,我看到费用,我又去绑定信用卡把钱付了,就$0.02.后面也一直使用.并不是每个人都会占别人便宜和不讲诚信.

这是我在vulter的余额,还有差不多20刀,一直没有拿出来.

这是我在亚马逊的认证,我完全可以免费滥用,但是我都没有开通过

第四个问题 支付方式

在中国,使用Paypal的人太少,中国人习惯是使用支付宝和微信.当然这个对于老外很难.
    其实中国人的信用卡诈骗不高,其实很多时候都是信息不对称造成你们的误会
    因为中国人能上网,能买VPS的大部分都是使用微信和支付宝.
    而这两者都是实名认证的,压根很难做到诈骗.

这里我最后再说.对于一个国家来说,很多人都有,中国有很多人,有好人,坏人,有犯罪的人,不犯罪的人,有温和的人,有暴躁的人,有通情达理的人,也有不讲道理的人,一样的,我相信这是每个国家都面对的问题,也是每个国家都一样的游戏规则.

不要遇上单一的个体的问题,就搞成一群人的事情.一个国家的问题.然后用哪些无聊的虚假的,无法证明的,愚蠢的信息来相互辱骂.

人类压根就不知道宇宙的真相,几千年前,耶稣是被世人杀死的,他死后成了神,几百年前,布鲁诺因为太阳而被烧死.他死后,成了圣人.所有我们现在认为绝对的真理和遵守的价值,说不定在历史的灰烬中会被发现是错误的残渣.求同存异是人类和平的唯一价值

@poisson 麻烦帮我翻译一下,谢谢

@dedipromo 我需要一个邀请码

• aRNoLDaRNoLD Member
    edited December 2020

@coolgoole said:
    hi everyone

Forgive me for my bad English, I can only explain it in Chinese, @poisson please translate it for me.

thank you

@poisson 麻烦帮我翻译一下,谢谢

guess poisson could be poisoned by your req. You offered him a huuuuge task.

generally, what you said above is sth. that's related to varied consumer preference educated via long-term business operations. Alipay and Wechat are different merchants from Paypal, and maybe Visa. Are you encouraging foreign hosting companies to turn to Alipay/Wechat as an optional pay-gate esp. when the orders are placed by China mainland customers?

• @aRNoLD said:

@coolgoole said:
    hi everyone

thank you

@poisson 麻烦帮我翻译一下,谢谢

Sorry, my English is too bad to write in English

• aRNoLDaRNoLD Member
    edited December 2020

@coolgoole said:

@aRNoLD said:

@coolgoole said:
    hi everyone

thank you

@poisson 麻烦帮我翻译一下,谢谢

还不至于吧?一般能读明白,再借助谷歌翻译大体就能出来。
    You may try for yourself. poisson seems to have disappeared for long.

你看他最后一次回复都是三个月之前的事了,9月下旬。
    His latest comments occurred in late Sept., a quarter ago.

• @aRNoLD said:

@coolgoole said:

@aRNoLD said:

@coolgoole said:
    hi everyone

thank you

@poisson 麻烦帮我翻译一下,谢谢

还不至于吧?一般能读明白,再借助谷歌翻译大体就能出来。
    You may try for yourself. poisson seems to have disappeared for long.

ok. After you let me write it, use Google Translate

• @coolgoole said:
    hi everyone

thank you

如果你是一个IDC供应商,或者是一个SaaS供应商,你忽视中国市场是你人生最大的错误

lowendtalk论坛的流量来自中国的占了百分之75.
    搬瓦工完全靠中国市场挣钱.当然他们现在在慢慢壮大,可能会改变商业思路.
    RackNerd的流量,中国占了5-7成.
    我看了很多网站,他们的流量来自中国的都是第一或者第二.基本上,中美就是两个最大的流量来源.

对于和中国做生意.需要注意的是几点.大致就是下面三个点

第一个问题 VPN注册欺诈
    第二个问题 注册虚假详细信息
    第三个问题 Paypal退款
    第四个问题 支付方式

我解释一下上面的问题.

第一个问题 VPN注册欺诈

大家都知道,中国有防火墙.很多国外的网站,如果不用代理和VPN方式,根本就打不开.而且你压根就不知道会卡在哪个网页.有时候,主页不用代理能打开.但是付款页,或者购物车页面会被卡.这样,就会产生问题,他需要在两个不同的页面用不同的IP来接连.我不知道国外注册欺诈的软件是怎么认证的.也不知道国外网站使用的这种流程是怎么运作的.

但是无论如何.都需要理解.不能把所有使用VPN或者代理改变IP的人认定为注册诈骗.还有一点,我不能理解,一个VPS供应商,对于诈骗有什么用,就算有诈骗,他最多不过就是利用你的促销占点便宜,或者使用一点免费的机器.除了这个其他没有一点用.你又不会给他钱.如果你心胸开阔一点,其实这等于变相的促销活动,这样多人使用你的服务,要是你的机器没有问题,他们会帮你免费去宣传,这样不好吗? 当然无论如何,占别人便宜,滥用别人的促销都是不对的.但是这个是不可能控制的,除非你不推出对新客户的免费或者优惠活动,要不然就永远都有人来尝试.作为一个成熟的商家需要的是容忍和成熟的理解.

第二个问题 注册虚假详细信息

这个问题和上面的防火墙有联系,因为需要使用VPN和代理来联系国外网站.这样在注册的地址上面,无论如何都会有问题.因为他的IP和他注册的地点是不一样的.如果商家安装有这种防止诈骗的软件.很容易就触发虚假详地址的警报.

还有一点,中国人大部分买VPS都是用来联系国外网站,也就是翻墙.这本身是不合法的,既然是这样,他们当然不愿意填写自己的真实信息.还有一点,在中国的习惯中,除了购物,生活必须的网站需要填写真实的信息外,大部分中国人都习惯一个昵称,一个ID,而不是使用真名.也不会使用真是地址.

我没有在国外生活过,我不知道国外的这种网络文化是必须真实面对,相互都绝对真实吗,何况,你们都是卖vps的,中国人对你们来说是外国人,我不相信有多少商家会用这种真实的地址来联系一个外国人,很多国外的网站需要填写真实的电话号码,我感觉很奇怪,我使用很多国外网站,但是除了法国的Ikoula莫名其妙的给我打开电话,他说法国,我听不懂,我猜想是因为我帮他推广过一个客户,他想知道是不是机器或者诈骗,给我打过电话,从来没有一个网站用我的电话联系过我,那你们需要真实地址,或者对真实的地址信息这样看重干嘛,何况,作为一个虚拟产品的商家,对于地址来说,是毫无意义的.

每个国家有每个国家的习惯和使用传统,可能国外需要真实地址很重要,但是中国的网站对这个压根不看重..中国人也没有习惯填写真实的地址.因为有泄露隐私的危险.如果你要做中国人的生意,我相信一个要挣别人钱的商家一定要尊重别人的习惯,而不是让客户尊重你.....西方不是有一个真理是顾客是上帝吗.要是忘记了,一定记得,顾客才是上帝.不要让上帝跟着你走,要你跟着上帝走.你才能挣很多很多钱.

第三个问题 Paypal退款

这个也是使用的习惯问题,本质上中国的网络电商是全世界最发达的,没有哪个国家可以和中国比,而且中国的支付宝和微信都是很强大的.遇上问题,中国人习惯就是联系支付宝和微信.直接就搞定了.我在淘宝购物和微信销售,我京东,淘宝的购物都是我只要退货,我的货都没有发,支付宝都把钱给我了.因为我有良好的信用.而且这不是一次两次,而是每次都这样处理.对于外国人来说,很可能这是不可想象的,这就是中国电商发达以后产生的便利.

Paypal和支付宝是一样的东西,所不同的是,Paypal没有发展出来一个商城,也就是阿里巴巴集团,没有人在Paypal购物,而是把Paypal当成银行使用.而Paypal可能是偏袒顾客的吧,我也不清楚,因为我从来没有使用过Paypal的消费争论.

因为Paypal和中国支付的比如支付宝和微信的巨大的便利上的差异,很可能中国区的消费者去消费纠纷的时候,会给商家带来巨大的损失.这可能也是商家感觉痛苦的地方,但是这个对于大部分中国人来说,是不懂的.

这里面就出现了一个问题,当中国顾客使用Paypal来支付的时候,遇上退换货,或者不满意,他们按照的就是在阿里巴巴养成的习惯使用Paypal来消费争论.本质上,在中国,这是没有问题的.商家和顾客都没有问题.但是国外因为Paypal没有成体系的服务.他是独立的机构.这样,对于小商家可能有巨大的风险存在.我能理解.但是这个就是一个习惯的问题.

在这里我想说一件事情,证明为什么中国人需要使用Paypal来保护自己,我原来不懂域名和网站,我第一次购买域名是在Go Daddy.他有Paypal和支付宝.但是那天我使用的时候他推荐我使用支付宝.而且那时候支付宝的指纹支付正好在推广,我在PC端购买的时候,它让我指纹支付.我用手机端支付成功后,Go Daddy说没有收款.这个问题后来我谷歌发生,他们发生过无数次.因为我英文不怎么好,无法解释太多.
    这个钱一直到现在都没有给我.

也就是说,国外大商家让我用支付宝支付,因为他们网关造成我的损失,都过去了五年了,我依旧没有收到退款.从此以后,我对于国外商家都是使用Paypal.....

那我遇上国外这样出名的大商家Go Daddy不负责.搞成我的损失,我也没有去想这帮美国佬都是混账,
    我还不是算了.

这个网站我两年前充了 $28.我一直没有使用,我现在想退款,他不给我退.说他们一年后就不同意退款.而我充钱的时候没有这个规定.我能怎么样,我可以找Paypal..我还不是算了.

我想说,那这些规定是合理的吗.这就是一个国外的大网站.所以说,很多事情,商家也有很多问题存在.

我在linode的消费,我第一次注册的时候,我在网上看到信息说它有信用卡泄露的危险,所以我就没有使用它,只不过开机了一分钟,我是是没有诚意,我完全可以不要这个账号,或者重新申请.我本来都把信用卡取消,不再使用,然后一个月后它给我发邮件,我看到费用,我又去绑定信用卡把钱付了,就$0.02.后面也一直使用.并不是每个人都会占别人便宜和不讲诚信.

这是我在vulter的余额,还有差不多20刀,一直没有拿出来.

这是我在亚马逊的认证,我完全可以免费滥用,但是我都没有开通过

第四个问题 支付方式

在中国,使用Paypal的人太少,中国人习惯是使用支付宝和微信.当然这个对于老外很难.
    其实中国人的信用卡诈骗不高,其实很多时候都是信息不对称造成你们的误会
    因为中国人能上网,能买VPS的大部分都是使用微信和支付宝.
    而这两者都是实名认证的,压根很难做到诈骗.

这里我最后再说.对于一个国家来说,很多人都有,中国有很多人,有好人,坏人,有犯罪的人,不犯罪的人,有温和的人,有暴躁的人,有通情达理的人,也有不讲道理的人,一样的,我相信这是每个国家都面对的问题,也是每个国家都一样的游戏规则.

不要遇上单一的个体的问题,就搞成一群人的事情.一个国家的问题.然后用哪些无聊的虚假的,无法证明的,愚蠢的信息来相互辱骂.

人类压根就不知道宇宙的真相,几千年前,耶稣是被世人杀死的,他死后成了神,几百年前,布鲁诺因为太阳而被烧死.他死后,成了圣人.所有我们现在认为绝对的真理和遵守的价值,说不定在历史的灰烬中会被发现是错误的残渣.求同存异是人类和平的唯一价值

@poisson 麻烦帮我翻译一下,谢谢

@dedipromo 我需要一个邀请码

Looks like a job for Captian @FAT32

• @aRNoLD said:

@coolgoole said:
    hi everyone

thank you

@poisson 麻烦帮我翻译一下,谢谢

generally, what you said above is sth. that's related to varied consumer preference educated via long-term business operations. Alipay and Wechat are different merchants from Paypal, and maybe Visa. Are you encouraging foreign hosting companies to turn to Alipay/Wechat as an optional pay-gate esp. when the orders are placed by China mainland customers?

For foreign suppliers, using Alipay and WeChat is safer for them than Paypal, because Alipay and WeChat are non-refundable.

• @seriesn If you are not afraid of my bad English, I can cooperate with you in business in China

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2020

@coolgoole Way too long for someone to translate for free (@poisson feel free to!), but for the sake of everyone reading it. In fact, it's too long as a post on LET, so here's a pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/49HAhnDE

Few notes (iffy on posting this on a necro'd thread), but I'll offer my thoughts anyways:

• Agree with your insights on China. When you buy on WeChat (like Meituan or train tickets), you get used to submitting disputes there. People don't understand PayPal and the provider are different.
    • I understand how people breaking laws by hosting their own VPNs don't want their personal information stored on a potentially summer host that might be hacked. However, please understand (and communicate to your friends in China) that servers come with great responsibility. As a provider, if we don't have basic fraud checks that ensure your information at least mostly adds up, we can face loads of abuse. This includes things like DDoS attacks launched from our network, the hosting of illegal content, and illegal network activity (like using our network as a VPN to harass). Such identity checks are a safeguard to deter most abusers. I don't care about a few dollars. What I care about is that I am not complacent in enabling the web to fall apart into a haven for criminal activity.
      • My contacts at Microsoft tell me they have software that can detect if a user is using a service fraudulently, so they can suspend a service when they anticipate/detect illegal activity. Most of us in the LE community don't have that kind of software, so we rely on deterring such users before they spin up cloud servers.
    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @lentro said:
    @coolgoole Way too long for someone to translate for free (@poisson feel free to!), but for the sake of everyone reading it. In fact, it's too long as a post on LET, so here's a pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/49HAhnDE

Few notes (iffy on posting this on a necro'd thread), but I'll offer my thoughts anyways:

• Agree with your insights on China. When you buy on WeChat (like Meituan or train tickets), you get used to submitting disputes there. People don't understand PayPal and the provider are different.
    • I understand how people breaking laws by hosting their own VPNs don't want their personal information stored on a potentially summer host that might be hacked. However, please understand (and communicate to your friends in China) that servers come with great responsibility. As a provider, if we don't have basic fraud checks that ensure your information at least mostly adds up, we can face loads of abuse. This includes things like DDoS attacks launched from our network, the hosting of illegal content, and illegal network activity (like using our network as a VPN to harass). Such identity checks are a safeguard to deter most abusers. I don't care about a few dollars. What I care about is that I am not complacent in enabling the web to fall apart into a haven for criminal activity.
      • My contacts at Microsoft tell me they have software that can detect if a user is using a service fraudulently, so they can suspend a service when they anticipate/detect illegal activity. Most of us in the LE community don't have that kind of software, so we rely on deterring such users before they spin up cloud servers.

Thank you for your translation, let me edit it

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2020

@coolgoole Sorry but your content is too long to be translated and I am not confident on translating stuff anymore after the past incidents.

After reading your explanations, I think there's something you must understand here regarding why providing personal information is needed.

One of them is the responsibility, if you are using the service for some illegal purposes, there's a need for the provider to provide such information to the relevant parties to trace back. VPS is NOT a way for you to circumvent or keep yourself from any liabilities.

For smaller providers especially those in the low-end markets, a certain level of false positive is okay because the amount of work that has to be done if something goes wrong is too high, and if you provide lots of fake information, the provider is the one that has to face the legal issues.

对不起您的内容太长了,而且经过上次的教训我也没有信心再翻译什么了。

读了您的解释后,我觉得可能您还不了解为什么商家需要您的真实信息。

其中一个原因是责任,假设您使用了该服务去进行一些违法的行为,商家需要提供您的个人信息给相关的机构。您要了解 VPS 之类的服务不是一个用来让您逃过法律责任的工具。

尤其是对于规模及盈利都小的商家来说,严谨的反欺诈是必要的,不然他们需要去承担那些提供假资料的客户所造成的法律问题。

Disclaimer: Translation is for reference only based on my understanding and is in no-way one-to-one mapping.

Thanked by 2seriesn lentro
  • @FAT32 said:
    @coolgoole Sorry but your content is too long to be translated and I am not confident on translating stuff anymore after the past incidents.

After reading your explanations, I think there's something you must understand here regarding why providing personal information is needed.

One of them is the responsibility, if you are using the service for some illegal purposes, there's a need for the provider to provide such information to the relevant parties to trace back. VPS is NOT a way for you to circumvent or keep yourself from any liabilities.

For smaller providers especially those in the low-end markets, a certain level of false positive is okay because the amount of work that has to be done if something goes wrong is too high, and if you provide lots of fake information, the provider is the one that has to face the legal issues.

对不起您的内容太长了,而且经过上次的教训我也没有信心再翻译什么了。

读了您的解释后,我觉得可能您还不了解为什么商家需要您的真实信息。

其中一个原因是责任,假设您使用了该服务去进行一些违法的行为,商家需要提供您的个人信息给相关的机构。您要了解 VPS 之类的服务不是一个用来让您逃过法律责任的工具。

尤其是对于规模及盈利都小的商家来说,严谨的反欺诈是必要的,不然他们需要去承担那些提供假资料的客户所造成的法律问题。

Disclaimer: Translation is for reference only based on my understanding and is in no-way one-to-one mapping.

我没有去过国外生活,也没有从事过IDC的商业活动,对这个需要的信息和国外的法律不是很懂.
    但是这个说实话,本质上是很难的,就算他给你一个看起来像是真实的地址,你怎么去证明他是真实的
    从IP还是地址,邮箱,邮政编码.这是很难做到的,但是就像我说的,我理解.我也尊重.我不去争论它.如果法律规定了,那就去遵守.

而且说实话,我也不知道你本人,或者你们发生过什么事情.而且我也不知道你是谁.

只不过前段这个论坛的事情我是知道的.但是因为都是用英文来说,我看的不是很清楚.也就是说到底发生了什么事情,我还是不太清楚.

我只能理解的是有一个英文很好的中国人在这里骂你,而且好像你也是懂中文.你是美国人,大陆人,台湾人,新加坡人,还是懂中文的外国人,我真的不知道.你们两个人发生了什么,我也不知道,只不过哪个人我感觉年龄很小,我年龄很成熟了.

我也去看HOSTLCT.他们很多ID在这个.但是除了我知道他的ID同时在这个和HOSTLCT很熟悉外,其他的我也不知道,我也不知道哪个ID背后是谁.而且熟悉的ID也是很简单的,能记着的那种.

对了,生活本来就是辱骂和夸奖在一起.很多辱骂,羞辱别太在意了.我年轻的时候经常挨骂,被人欺负.那我怎么办?跳楼自杀还是把他杀了.一笑而过.

很多事情如果无法改变,那就只能算了.

当然你想干嘛,我是没有权利去劝你的.我只能告诉你的是,不是每个人都是一样的.并不是你的付出就会得到别人的赞赏和感谢,但是也并不是说,就无法遇上感谢和赞赏你的人.......

Thanked by 2FAT32 derekyang
  • I'm not sure why this thread was bumped and caused such drama one year after it was created, but sorry that I no longer have invitations to the forum any more, so please do not PM me for invites. Feel free to close it if any mod feels need to. <3

• @coolgoole

I sympathize with your lack of basic freedoms, but many people in the West really, really don't want to encourage you to live with the oppression and put up with this and making us complicit in its continued use. We see the younger generation getting fed up with the firewall and fighting back only when they can't easily get around them.

Also, wouldn't using Alipay and wechat remove any anonymity you were hoping for?

Thanked by 1its420somewhere
  • Human beings don't even know the truth of the universe. Thousands of years ago, Jesus was killed by the world, and he became a god after he died. A few hundred years ago, Bruno was burned to death because of the sun. After he died, he became a saint. All the values ​​that we now believe in absolute truth and observance may be found in the ashes of history as the residue of error. Seeking common ground while reserving differences is the only value of human peace

Oh Jesus.

• @TimboJones said:

Human beings don't even know the truth of the universe. Thousands of years ago, Jesus was killed by the world, and he became a god after he died. A few hundred years ago, Bruno was burned to death because of the sun. After he died, he became a saint. All the values ​​that we now believe in absolute truth and observance may be found in the ashes of history as the residue of error. Seeking common ground while reserving differences is the only value of human peace

Oh Jesus.

The meaning of Google Translate is completely different from what I mean