Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 67
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @FrankZ said:

dTQzBen8 said: Had a sleep and back again. Since I leave there's no manual offer so I didn't miss something?

nothing crazy

OK then, let's make this thread 42 pages and announce BF/CM has ended! :wink:

• @Robotex said:
    One question, if I get one deal with Windows available but I chose "Install OS later" at checkout, should I be able to install it later? Because I see no Windows option in SolusCP 😟

You have to open a ticket to have Windows manually installed, but I would wait a few days for things to calm down.

Thanked by 1Robotex
  • I am missing something?? Control panel says server not found ! .
    I installed ubuntu using SolusVM to mount the image but i can not ping anything, should I reinstall the OS using one of the options given? or do i have to wait for the company to setup something?

I bought it around 9 am

• @adiegoweb said:
    I am missing something?? Control panel says server not found !!

Welcome to the server MIA club!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

@adiegoweb Just be patient, you will eventually get it. Everyone keep rushing for their servers to be fixed / setup is one of the reasons VirMach is flooded with requests and no time to entertain us.

• The last 11 offers only has 10-15GB disk and nothing "special" on the price. Is it safe to say that the flash sale has ended ?

• FAT32 said:
    Maybe next year they can announce everything is pre-order only, activation only after the sales end. In that case they can even manually move around the services to allocate evenly on different nodes.

Yes, maybe a lead time of a week or ten days perhaps after CM.

Thanked by 1FAT32

The worst thing is people who ordered but not paid until they decided it is a great deal. They even open multiple tickets to request for the cancelled invoice to be re-activated so they can pay. These all added lots of support costs.

• @FAT32 said:
    @adiegoweb Just be patient, you will eventually get it. Everyone keep rushing for their servers to be fixed / setup is one of the reasons VirMach is flooded with requests and no time to entertain us.

Oohhhh ok ok ok, no hurry here, I just wanted to know if something was wrong, thanks for replying.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @adiegoweb said:
    I am missing something?? Control panel says server not found ! .
    I installed ubuntu using SolusVM to mount the image but i can not ping anything, should I reinstall the OS using one of the options given? or do i have to wait for the company to setup something?

I bought it around 9 am

I bought yesterday and has same "Virtual Server not found" message. I think I will wait a while after the flash sale finished before open a ticket.

• jholycloud said: Is it safe to say that the flash sale has ended ?

No, it's just beginning.

• FAT32 said:
    The worst thing is people who ordered but not paid until they decided it is a great deal. They even open multiple tickets to request for the cancelled invoice to be re-activated so they can pay. These all added lots of support costs.

Is that even allowed for flash sales?

• @EHRA said:

jholycloud said: Is it safe to say that the flash sale has ended ?

It's not over until the fat buffalo sings.

• @jholycloud said:
    I bought yesterday and has same "Virtual Server not found" message. I think I will wait a while after the flash sale finished before open a ticket.

You should be able to click the “Management” link on the upper left. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and you’ll see a “Control Panel” link. Click that and it’ll take you to SolusVM.

They’ll fix the “virtual server not found” issue. I had 3 like that yesterday and they are all fine today without needing to raise a ticket.

Thanked by 1jholycloud

@saibal said:

I dont think so, but someone happened to be able to do it and it sucks. They got their responses even faster than this thread.

• Ah well, there should be a ban for tickets for flash sales for a few days at least.

Thanked by 1tetech
  • @FAT32 said:

@saibal said:

I dont think so, but someone happened to be able to do it and it sucks. They got their responses even faster than this thread.

Outsourced support. That probably why he got it.

• $31.05 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 9600MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 9500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Well, well, well, always short on disks.

• @dTQzBen8 said:
    $31.05 /yr
    RAM 9600MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 9500GB BANDWIDTH
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Well, well, well, always short on disks.

The real bottleneck on this is the cpu

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Their billing site is down. Was there $0.99 deal coming up or something? :)

• There is either no sale running or we’re facing technical difficulties that will be shortly resolved. Thanks.

Request URL: https://billing.virmach.com/modules/addons/blackfriday/new_plan.json
    Request Method: GET
    Status Code: 522

• dTQzBen8dTQzBen8 Member
    edited December 2019

@dTQzBen8 said:
    There is either no sale running or we’re facing technical difficulties that will be shortly resolved. Thanks.

Request URL: https://billing.virmach.com/modules/addons/blackfriday/new_plan.json

Here's what I got from a telegram deal tracker bot:

KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    $36.01/yr
    ram: 2432 MB
    CPU:3 vCore
    HDD: 10 GB
    Bandwidth: 2000 GB
    IP: 1

$36.01 /yr
    RAM 2432MB RAM
    CPU 3 vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 2000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• The end is nigh

• Its back.

• It is working again.

• I hope to have an exciting end

• dTQzBen8dTQzBen8 Member
    edited December 2019

@dTQzBen8 said:

@dTQzBen8 said:
    There is either no sale running or we’re facing technical difficulties that will be shortly resolved. Thanks.

Here's what I got from a telegram deal tracker bot:

KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    $36.01/yr
    ram: 2432 MB
    CPU:3 vCore
    HDD: 10 GB
    Bandwidth: 2000 GB
    IP: 1

$36.01 /yr
    RAM 2432MB RAM
    CPU 3 vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 2000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Now it's switching soon, it seems got sold out very quick. But I wonder if it really is a great deal.

BTW, what does the meaning of "Edit (4 hours)"?

• $22.80 /yr
    RAM 1664MB RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

@dTQzBen8 said:
    BTW, what does the meaning of "Edit (4 hours)" mean?

It means you can only edit up to 4 hours.

Thanked by 1dTQzBen8
  • dTQzBen8 said: BTW, what does the meaning of "Edit (4 hours)" mean?

You can edit your post for 4 hours from the time you first hit the "Post Comment" button.

Thanked by 1dTQzBen8