Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2019 - NVMe and Storage (AMS, STO, LAX, NY, CHI, OSL, VIE, ZUR) - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2019 - NVMe and Storage (AMS, STO, LAX, NY, CHI, OSL, VIE, ZUR)

Comments

• freddyfreddy Member
    edited November 2020

Is there a plan with 500 gb or 1 tb storage, 8-16 gb ram and 2-4 cores

• @Abdullah said:
    Yes guys, please feel free to sleep. We have plenty of capacity for most of them so you won't miss out - and if you are an old customer, we _might _ be able to make exceptions and get you those deals even if they are out of stock for everyone else.

We will do some flash deals too, but likely nothing too crazy - and again, exceptions for old (>1 year) customers might be possible for them too.

Thanks man! I'm going to sleep, can't wait to check it tomorrow.

• @Abdullah said:
    Yes guys, please feel free to sleep. We have plenty of capacity for most of them so you won't miss out - and if you are an old customer, we _might _ be able to make exceptions and get you those deals even if they are out of stock for everyone else.

We will do some flash deals too, but likely nothing too crazy - and again, exceptions for old (>1 year) customers might be possible for them too.

Thanks for this. Really loved your VPS.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@JohnFilch123 said:
    sorry sir should have been more specific. London/Amsterdam/Oslo

I think you misunderstood my tone, I didn't mean to be rude.

I just meant they are coming in all of those locations.

• @Abdullah said: and if you are an old customer, we _might _ be able to make exceptions and get you those deals even if they are out of stock for everyone else.

Such a tease.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • @Abdullah this is beyond excellent, super excited about the upcoming offers! I need more storage to team up with the existing services! :D

Thanked by 1Broscience
  • Singapore location would be a steal, no one offering cheap SG location in BF deals

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • @benj0x said: Warsaw, Milan, Madrid

WOW

• @Abdullah said: please feel free to sleep. We have plenty of capacity for most of them so you won't miss out - and if you are an old customer, we _might _ be able to make exceptions and get you those deals even if they are out of stock for everyone else.

Thank you and that's awesome! Loyalty points are still in vogue at least for something.

You've got the lot of us hooked. You just have to reel us in with those sweet IOPS and benchmarks...

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • netfoxnetfox Member
    edited November 2020

@Abdullah said:

some stockholm deals today? :)

+100% CPU Deals..

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • Stockholm/Amsterdam <3

1 core
    1 gb ram
    512 gb hdd / 1 tb hdd

or

1 core
    2 gb ram
    512 gb hdd / 1 tb hdd

Thanked by 1Broscience
  • Good Night peeps:

• tomletomle Member, LIR
    edited November 2020

1GB RAM KVM in Sydney @ $16/year would be lovely
    HK/SG would be nice as well.

• @Abdullah said:

@JohnFilch123 said:
    sorry sir should have been more specific. London/Amsterdam/Oslo

I think you misunderstood my tone, I didn't mean to be rude.

I just meant they are coming in all of those locations.

And you were not rude. Great news!! Impatiently waiting.

Thanked by 2hosthatch pbx

@freddy said:
    Is there a plan with 500 gb or 1 tb storage, 8-16 gb ram and 2-4 cores

I'm afraid not. Even if I were to set up a custom plan for you, we would likely not like what you are doing on it. Our storage VMs are for mass storage, and NVMe VMs for compute/disk intensive stuff.

I am basing this on my guess that want to run something intensive since you need 4 cores and 16 gb ram, so that likely won't be a good fit for our storage servers. Otherwise please feel free to PM me and I can figure something out for you.

• @tomle said:
    1GB RAM KVM in Sydney @ $16/year would be lovely
    HK/SG would be nice as well.

This! If we get such an offer for those locations it's going to be awesome.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • pbxpbx Member
    edited November 2020

@Abdullah makes us wait even more; this guy doesn't want us to sleep even though he said otherwise! :wink:

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @Abdullah said:

old customer is >1 year ?
    what do you call >5 year customer :smiley:

just logged in to CP and looked up my first invoice:
    "This invoice was paid on July 12th, 2014"

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @Abdullah said:

Can you make exceptions too for people who have been waiting for you since april? I messaged you and you said you were gonna have a deal earlier this year. But that didn't materialize. I still love your service though. I know its good. I'm mostly looking for a storage server.

Thanked by 1Broscience

@yolo_me said:

@Abdullah said:

Can you make exceptions too for people who have been waiting for you since april? I messaged you and you said you were gonna have a deal earlier this year. But that didn't materialize. I still love your service though. I know its good. I'm mostly looking for a storage server.

Yes. And yes, I remember, sorry for the long wait

@baranka said: old customer is >1 year ?
    what do you call >5 year customer

Thank you. :)

• when it will be live?

@mhasandx said:
    when it will be live?

Soon ™

• sent you a pm. the minimum requirements.
    Disk space
    350 GB Download
    500 MB/day (15 GB/month)* Upload
    5 GB/day (150 GB/month) Memory (RAM)
    1 GB System
    Desktop
    Laptop
    Some ARM chipsets >1 GHz Operating system
    Windows 7/8.x/10
    Mac OS X
    Linux
    Plus a one-time 340 GB download the first time .

Thanked by 1Broscience
  • Core: 1
    RAM: 1 GB
    HDD: 0.5 TB
    Bandwidth: 2 TB

Core: 1
    RAM: 1 GB
    HDD: 1 TB

RAM: 2 GB
    HDD: 0.5 TB

RAM: 2 GB
    HDD: 1 TB

Anything from that will be available?

• seems great.

• what is the read/write speed of the discs approx?

• @Broscience said:
    @Abdullah sleeping

No he is preparing the deals of the weekend! :)

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • when will the flash sale begin?

• @zongyouxiao said:
    when will the flash sale begin?

When everything is ready.
    Soon.