Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2019 - NVMe and Storage (AMS, STO, LAX, NY, CHI, OSL, VIE, ZUR) - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2019 - NVMe and Storage (AMS, STO, LAX, NY, CHI, OSL, VIE, ZUR)

Comments

• @Abdullah said:
    Guys - it should be in the next few hours. We'll make it worth your wait :)

I've been waiting for this deal since April!!! Time to ditch kimsufi!

• miumiu Member
    edited November 2020

sure probably most expected PROVIDER on BF
    (also i am most interesting on HH offers - always unbeatable something)

• @Abdullah said:
    Guys - it should be in the next few hours. We'll make it worth your wait :)

you are God..

• Looks like @Abdullah fall asleep

• I'm still awake, waiting for @Abdullah

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@RedSox said:
    Looks like @Abdullah fall asleep

Still alive and kicking - just making sure to make every deal a little bit more sweeter for everyone :)

• @Abdullah said:

@RedSox said:

Still alive and kicking - just making sure to make every deal a little bit more sweeter for everyone :)

❤️

• @Abdullah said:

@RedSox said:

cOOL, any preference for existing loyal customers? :smile:

• @Abdullah said:

@RedSox said:

Great! But soon I won’t be kicking anymore so when do you post these prem deals? ❤️

• @Abdullah said:

@RedSox said:

Similar $15/year deals for 1GB KVM are welcome for multiple locations, ASIA too if possible :blush:

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @kalimov622 said:

@Abdullah said:

@RedSox said:

Similar $15/year deals for 1GB KVM are welcome for multiple locations, ASIA too if possible :blush:

would die for Asia

Thanked by 2hosthatch Broscience

@Galeej said:

@Abdullah said:

@RedSox said:

Yes - also feel free to PM me if you need anything specific or customized. I owe you considering how long you have been a customer, and we screwed up once but you gave us another chance. :)

@noexittv said:

@Abdullah said:

@RedSox said:

Great! But soon I won’t be kicking anymore so when do you post these prem deals? ❤️

I know I have been saying a few more hours, but definitely in the next 2 hours.

Also - on the new offers thread, I am happy to take feedback (as long as it's nothing crazy) and post flash deals accordingly later.

• Would kill for swedish storage

Thanked by 2hosthatch Broscience
  • @Abdullah said:

@Galeej said:

@Abdullah said:

@RedSox said:

Yes - also feel free to PM me if you need anything specific or customized. I owe you considering how long you have been a customer, and we screwed up once but you gave us another chance. :)

@noexittv said:

@Abdullah said:

@RedSox said:

Also - on the new offers thread, I am happy to take feedback (as long as it's nothing crazy) and post flash deals accordingly later.

Appreciate your support man, you rock and the sole reason I'm still with you.. I am waiting for another 2hrs though it's 1AM for me now. Keep rocking.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • Would be great to get cheap (under $15/year) KVM in Europe.

Thanked by 3kalimov622 RedSox v3ng
  • @JohnFilch123 said:
    Would be great to get cheap (under $15/year) KVM in Europe.

Worth even it's little more. Trust me, I have 5 VPS with them and absolutely reliable.

Thanked by 2JohnFilch123 RedSox
  • @Abdullah said:

Now I can finally sleep in the next 2 hours before you drop the deals. been waiting for 6 hours till midnight in here :D

edited November 2020

@JohnFilch123 said:

But where in Europe? Amsterdam, Stockholm, Zurich, Oslo, Vienna, London (is it even Europe anymore), Warsaw, Milan, Madrid? All of them?

• @Abdullah - will these deals also be the usual load moolah into the account and raise a sales ticket type? If so, does it mean we can do it over the next day?

It means some of us can sleep (or dream about storage at least).

Otherwise, you know we'll all hunker down till you can pry back your TBs of storage from our cold dead hands.

Thanked by 1dosai
  • Hello, would love something custom made. iam planning to run a Bitcoin node and Bitcoin cash node.

So storage around 1 TB or so, maybe more important than other specs.

looking forward to signup a deal...

many thanks

• Warsaw and Madrid. <3

• In my time zone, it is 02:41AM

• Zurich, Warsaw. This is what I am looking for.

• @Yukinococo said:
    In my time zone, it is 02:41AM

00:13 here :(

• @Abdullah said:

@JohnFilch123 said:

But where in Europe? Amsterdam, Stockholm, Zurich, Oslo, Vienna, London (is it even Europe anymore), Warsaw, Milan, Madrid? All of them?

sorry sir should have been more specific. London/Amsterdam/Oslo

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @Abdullah said:

@JohnFilch123 said:

Yes!

Thanked by 2Falzo hosthatch
  • @Abdullah said:

@JohnFilch123 said:

Yes :lol:

Amsterdam, Warsaw and London would be great. All if possible of course.

Thanked by 1Broscience

Yes guys, please feel free to sleep. We have plenty of capacity for most of them so you won't miss out - and if you are an old customer, we _might _ be able to make exceptions and get you those deals even if they are out of stock for everyone else.

We will do some flash deals too, but likely nothing too crazy - and again, exceptions for old (>1 year) customers might be possible for them too.

• EU & Asian Servers please :#

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • one of the most active threads this year is actually from last year.. thats love, @Abdullah

Thanked by 2Falzo hosthatch