Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute - Black Friday 2019 - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute - Black Friday 2019

Comments

• jokymicjokymic Member
    edited November 2019

@jar how much u will charge extra to move from iroute cpanel plans ? to directadmin & also each account on reseller had same email limits like this account ?

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • @samm said:
    @jar can you give us $5 plan just to few LET members ? :smiley: my usage is very low...I will hardly use it.

Oh, wow

• @levnode said:
    Hmm, how about a smaller plan with even cheaper price? I remember my $5/year so much :D

Inflation

• @levnode said:
    Hmm, how about a smaller plan with even cheaper price? I remember my $5/year so much :D

Hmm, how about no?

Seriously people, it's a great deal already.

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited November 2019

@levnode

There was a link for a 3.5$/y 1GB plan still active not too long ago. Probably don't work anymore but could be worth it to try to find that out (looking in @Jar past topics) if you're broke.

• I've been with MXR for some time, You shouldn't miss out on this deal.

@jar is the best guy you could ever want to have your e-mail hosted with. He takes care of you like you were one of his own.

Protip: You can get some of jar love by sending him taylor swift gifs, or just talking about redbull.

Love you @jar

• @datanoise said:
    @levnode

There was a link for a 3.5$/y 1GB plan still active not too long ago. Probably don't work anymore but could be worth it to try to find that out (looking in @Jar past topics) if you're broke.

He ain't broke. (Look at his discussion history)

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

scooke said: Can I use domains in Chinese or Arabic? (obviously the actual domain is something like xn--neoqeau.com) Thanks.

Probably not in WHMCS ... which is where you likely got that error. I do not know if it works in DA, or not. I am curious to know, so if you want to experiment, drop me a PM. :smile:

• angstrom said: He ain't broke. (Look at his discussion history)

Yep, I am not broke definitely. LoL. Actually, I will be very hardly use email address (maybe 5 email per month) so I want to minimize the cost. I have used MXroute for 2 years and it expired when I am in the hospital for kidney transplant so I cannot renew it in time. So sad.

Thanked by 2angstrom datanoise
  • peixotormspeixotorms Member
    edited November 2019

@jar can you post a couple of screenshots on how the interface looks, for the Normal non-reseller package?

Is it something simplified, or is it direct admin based, or something else?
    I would like to see how it looks on adding a domain and creating email accounts for that domain.

Thanks

• peixotorms said: Is it something simplified, or is it direct admin based, or something else?

I would like to see how it looks on adding a domain and creating email accounts for that domain.

Last year, it's CPanel. I don't know if there are any changes this year.

• @levnode said:

angstrom said: He ain't broke. (Look at his discussion history)

Yep, I am not broke definitely. LoL. Actually, I will be very hardly use email address (maybe 5 email per month) so I want to minimize the cost. I have used MXroute for 2 years and it expired when I am in the hospital for kidney transplant so I cannot renew it in time. So sad.

Sorry to hear about the kidney transplant.

But, yeah, I agree, the $5 plans were nice. I still have one from BF 2017.

At the same time, this $10 plan is relatively much better given the disk space allotted.

• It's possible to migrate an existing account to this new promo (and server btw).
    I really want to use DA and be in an EU server.

If yes, how can i proceeed?

• @claudiof said:
    It's possible to migrate an existing account to this new promo (and server btw).

You purchase the new promo, you migrate the accounts from the old to the new (e.g., using imapsync), then you cancel the old.

• @angstrom said:

@claudiof said:
    It's possible to migrate an existing account to this new promo (and server btw).

You purchase the new promo, you migrate the accounts from the old to the new (e.g., using imapsync), then you cancel the old.

Did not read the last line of the original post.

At the same time, i still have a BF2017 promo 15 USD/60GB.. i think i will stick with that.

Thanks

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

levnode said: Last year, it's CPanel. I don't know if there are any changes this year.

@jar Has moved to DirectAdmin, and in doing so has discovered that it is much nicer.

levnode said: I would like to see how it looks on adding a domain and creating email accounts for that domain.

There are tutorials: https://mxroutehelp.com/index.php/category/tutorials/

claudiof said: I really want to use DA and be in an EU server.

All the DA servers except one are EU based - either Hetzner (DE) or Worldstream (NL).

• @scooke said:
    Hi,
    Can I use domains in Chinese or Arabic? (obviously the actual domain is something like xn--neoqeau.com) Thanks.

EDIT: I just tried entering my domain and this was the response:
    Invalid domain name provided

Domains must begin with a letter or a number and be between and characters in length Please check your entry and try again.

So there's my answer!

The billing portal might not like it, but I just tested it in DirectAdmin and it works fine. It converts it to punycode automatically.

Thanked by 2alento scooke
  • I am using that awesome $5/year BF 2018 deal which I renewed a couple of weeks ago. Love the service.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Yea, Still using the old 5$/y BF offer, enough for me.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Why no iOS app? You have anything agains Apple @jar ?

Thanked by 1jar
  • I'm weak, i ordered any way :p

Quick question, this DA version doesn't allow to the user do perform their own account backups?

Thanked by 1jar
  • Ordered, thank you sir.

• If anyone wants to yeet the $5 deal to me, lemme know. I use 1GB of storage :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2019

@armandorg said:
    Why no iOS app? You have anything agains Apple @jar ?

Releasing an unapproved or approved app for iOS is a much more time consuming process, where I can release an Android APK and most anyone willing to test it knows they can just flip a switch in Settings and install it. There's an iOS app, but I don't have a way to get it to you that you can use it yet.

claudiof said: Quick question, this DA version doesn't allow to the user do perform their own account backups?

I'd like to add that in later, but no promises. For now the only backups running on these are looping rsync jobs.

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • With these amount of good reviews, I want to grab $10 / year deal.
    But my country has been blacklist, could I still register? I have good profile on purcharsing things on LET. @jar

Thanked by 1jar

@banxix said:
    With these amount of good reviews, I want to grab $10 / year deal.
    But my country has been blacklist, could I still register? I have good profile on purcharsing things on LET. @jar

It's fine just toss me an invoice or order number if you get flagged.

Maxmind has been flagging orders left and right but almost every single one has been justified it seems.

Thanked by 1banxix
  • Looks awesome! Is there a WHMCS module for resellers or something? How would you provision services?

glover279 said: Looks awesome! Is there a WHMCS module for resellers or something? How would you provision services?

You'd just use the DirectAdmin module.

https://mxroutehelp.com/index.php/2019/11/17/reselling-with-whmcs/

• Can you disclose how many reseller150 are left from the original 300? @jar

Thanks!