Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro Black friday presales ! - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro Black friday presales !

Comments

• sjkme said: same here, usually get a response in a 4-6 days (work days)

this is changed in the last week ... test us and you will note the change,

Thanked by 1skorous
  • @cociu do u plan to add more templates (or custom iso) this week? I only see debian and ubuntu. Will be nice to see centos and other flavors on my node. Ticket already in place.

Thnx

Thanked by 1k4zz
  • @cociu said:

sjkme said: same here, usually get a response in a 4-6 days (work days)

I have a ticket that is now three weeks old.

• strmd said: I have a ticket that is now three weeks old.

Wait more, you paid for this. LET is not help desk.

• @cociu said:

sjkme said: same here, usually get a response in a 4-6 days (work days)

I logged a ticket yesterday and was answered within 2 hours. Great service.

• ps20090ps20090 Member
    edited December 2019

I requested Adrian to optimize my shitty script and he fixed that also lol.

• @LTniger said:

strmd said: I have a ticket that is now three weeks old.

Wait more, you paid for this. LET is not help desk.

I didn't even mention my ticket number, so I'm obviously not here for that. Just contributing my recent experience to balance things out.

Anyway, my issues have been resolved in a more than fair way, so I'm currently a very happy camper. Glad to see ticket response is improving, hope you guys can keep it up. Thank @cociu and team.

• @plumberg said:
    cociu do u plan to add more templates (or custom iso) this week? I only see debian and ubuntu. Will be nice to see centos and other flavors on my node. Ticket already in place.

Thnx

This would be nice. Or mounting ISOs. But for the price, I'm happy with what I got. noVNC issue was resolved too finally. I feel like VPS is good for the price I paid. 2TB KVM Storage.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • Rule of thumb for big sales: wait 5 days before benchmarking.

Thanked by 2poisson uptime
  • plumberg said: @cociu do u plan to add more templates (or custom iso) this week? I only see debian and ubuntu. Will be nice to see centos and other flavors on my node. Ticket already in place.

pm with your ip from the server , you should have centos so something is not ok there.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @cociu said:

plumberg said: @cociu do u plan to add more templates (or custom iso) this week? I only see debian and ubuntu. Will be nice to see centos and other flavors on my node. Ticket already in place.

pm with your ip from the server , you should have centos so something is not ok there.

Thnx. Sent pm.

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

3 days since I ordered the 1 TB offer and still pending for now. How long does it usually take to activate?

• @m4nu said:
    3 days since I ordered the 1 TB offer and still pending for now. How long does it usually take to activate?

OP said 24-48 hours, so time to ticket and experience that new and improved support they've got...

• m4nu said: 3 days since I ordered the 1 TB offer and still pending for now. How long does it usually take to activate?

if you buyed the 50 eur ofer you have 2 possibility , ask for money back or wait some days more , we are installing some new nodes due o huge demand ...

• Could i buy it now?

• I love @cociu :D

• dragonfsky said: Could i buy it now?

only if someone is renunciate ... is out of stock

• @cociu said:

dragonfsky said: Could i buy it now?

And what about me :(? no attention ^^

• @cociu said:

dragonfsky said: Could i buy it now?

Wish me luck ; )

• zomby1 said: And what about me ? no attention ^^

?

• zomby1zomby1 Member
    edited December 2019

@cociu said:

zomby1 said: And what about me ? no attention ^^

?

@zomby1 said:
    I love @cociu :D

Best deal ever!
    We want more ;)

• zomby1 said: Best deal ever!

We want more

like this one in this price will be difficult , i am looking to start some deals with ipv6 only .. to see if have demand and maybe will be the same price but not for sure.

• donlidonli Member
    edited December 2019

@cociu said:

i am looking to start some deals with ipv6 only .. to see if have demand and maybe will be the same price but not for sure.

Someone already did an IPv6-only storage offering and it was well received:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/161739/storage-and-ssd-black-friday-offers-as-low-as-1-month-from-servarica

For the right price there will be demand.

(And for IPv4-only people there's tunnelbroker.net for free IPv4-IPv6 tunnels).

• @cociu said:

zomby1 said: Best deal ever!

We want more

like this one in this price will be difficult , i am looking to start some deals with ipv6 only .. to see if have demand and maybe will be the same price but not for sure.

I want it (ง˃̀ꄃ˂́)۶

• elliotc said: PS. $ 5 is a huge sum for Chinese people, but for Europeans it is the price of cabbage. I don’t think anyone in Europe or the United States will spend time in lowendtalk.

@cociu said:

zomby1 said: Best deal ever!

We want more

I'd be interested in something similar to the original offer!

• @cociu said:

would definitely be interested in a ipv6 only storage server @cociu

• we will work something in the first month of next year in storage with ipv6 only.

Thanked by 1dragonfsky
  • IPv6-only is great, but IPv4 NAT (with a dozen of ports) is even better. :-)

Thanked by 1Andrews
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

I wouldn't buy any IPv6 only product but I would buy a IP4 NAT (min 4, better 8 ports) based storage server (if I still needed one).

Thanked by 2dimqua Andrews
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Dont' want to put any pressure are blame someone.
    But so far IPv6 played a minor role for HostSolutions.
    Back in September 2016 @cociu first mentioned to "dedicate our time to implement ipv6".
    In February 2019 this changed to "maximum one week" and it should be "provide[d] to all customers new and old ones".
    At that time early 2019 I opened a ticket requesting an IPv6 prefix, but well, that was one of those tickets that weren't processed. :-)

We all love cociu and he is doing a great job spending a lot of work and effort. But I just wouldn't rely on any ETAs. :-)
    Who knows, maybe that's the attempt to bring out IPv6 to all HostSolutions customers which finally succeeds. :-)

Thanked by 1TimboJones