Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why the quieter it gets to Black Friday - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why the quieter it gets to Black Friday

Comments

• @LTniger said:

thedp said: No one would've known I'm Asian

That avatar, thought... I have keen eye for Chinese, Indian and Brazil people. An eye trained with many scams and chargebacks. You can run, but you won't hide.

Good luck decoding my avatar to my race.

• At one stage I was giving free NAT VPS for Chinese users to bypass their government firewall, unfortunately the majority couldn't keep a low profile and insisted on abusing the service, torrenting, even spamming etc. Next minute the IP is on every shitlist on the planet. Your fellow countrymen are ruining it for you.

I could offer it again and I guarantee the same shit will happen over and over, and of course suddenly can't understand English when asked why they are abusing a free service offered purely to help them.

• @dahartigan said:
    At one stage I was giving free NAT VPS for Chinese users to bypass their government firewall, unfortunately the majority couldn't keep a low profile and insisted on abusing the service, torrenting, even spamming etc. Next minute the IP is on every shitlist on the planet. Your fellow countrymen are ruining it for you.

I could offer it again and I guarantee the same shit will happen over and over, and of course suddenly can't understand English when asked why they are abusing a free service offered purely to help them.

The government has adopted three university students' patents. As long as someone connects to the VPS through the VPN protocol, it will be identified by the telecommunications operator, and it only takes ten minutes for the IP to be added to China's blacklist.

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2019

@FlyOverPacificOcean said:

@dahartigan said:
    At one stage I was giving free NAT VPS for Chinese users to bypass their government firewall, unfortunately the majority couldn't keep a low profile and insisted on abusing the service, torrenting, even spamming etc. Next minute the IP is on every shitlist on the planet. Your fellow countrymen are ruining it for you.

The government has adopted three university students' patents. As long as someone connects to the VPS through the VPN protocol, it will be identified by the telecommunications operator, and it only takes ten minutes for the IP to be added to China's blacklist.

That only explains the IP being blacklisted by GFW, I was referring to spam blacklists, IP reputation blacklists, receiving DMCA complaints for torrents and copyright infringement which are the direct result of the abusive actions the user tends to do the minute they are on the greater Internet.

That's on the people, not the government.

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • poissonpoisson Member
    edited November 2019

@dahartigan said:

The only way you can do this is to offer it to those whom you personally know. I have done so for personal friends, but I will not do it for a random Chinese netizen.

• @poisson said:

@dahartigan said:

The only way you can do this is to offer it to those whom you personally know. I have done so for personal friends, but I will not do it for a random Chinese netizen.

That's how it started, then friends of friends wanted in... lol

• dahartigan said: iving DMCA comp

@dahartigan said:

@dahartigan said:

That only explains the IP being blacklisted by GFW, I was referring to spam blacklists, IP reputation blacklists, receiving DMCA complaints for torrents and copyright infringement which are the direct result of the abusive actions the user tends to do the minute they are on the greater Internet.

That's on the people, not the government.

DMCA is American law, while Chinese do not understand US law and have limited income. You can ask Russian merchants, Romanian merchants, they never pay attention to DMCA mail.

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

i just lai zhe ga de wei guan FAT32 de.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • People are just holding out until black friday, its only a few more days.

Also, potential customers will be coming onto live chat/support tickets asking for bigger discounts. They'll be like, XXX are doing for £xx.xx, can you do it for £yy.yy

Same conversations every year :smiley:

• from www.hostloc.com

• @shuier said:
    from www.hostloc.com

mjj ni hao

• Please wait.

@RedSox said:

Everyone needs several VPS to break the international network blockade of telecommunication operators.

The link on this thread has been sent to the government of your country with all the information (IP, OS, browser) about you. You're breaking the law of your country right now. It's illegal.

And unblock GFW is not illegal.If you don't sell proxy tool to thousands people but only use it yourself.I don't know the reason but actually confirm Chinese government know all things,but control the WALL to a appropriate status——not too low or too high.

• @Luna said:
    Please wait.

@RedSox said:

Everyone needs several VPS to break the international network blockade of telecommunication operators.

The link on this thread has been sent to the government of your country with all the information (IP, OS, browser) about you. You're breaking the law of your country right now. It's illegal.

And unblock GFW is not illegal.If you don't sell proxy tool to thousands people but only use it yourself.I don't know the reason but actually confirm Chinese government know all things,but control the WALL to a appropriate status——not too low or too high.

You are right. In this country, breathing is illegal, and food approval is required. We can only ask for food in the cracks.

• :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I even think fat32 is Chinese! Native words.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @h2o said:
    :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I even think fat32 is Chinese! Native words.

Many people here are MJJ

• @FlyOverPacificOcean said:

@h2o said:
    :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I even think fat32 is Chinese! Native words.

Many people here are MJJ

yes

• poissonpoisson Member
    edited November 2019

@dahartigan said:

@poisson said:

@dahartigan said:

That's how it started, then friends of friends wanted in... lol

Friends of friends no go. You can at least hang your friends for being an ass.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
    Big manufacturers never offer offers on the Black Friday. Small manufacturers are not so good.

-> I prefer the service of large hosting providers, but none of them have offered Black Friday deals.

Why are medium manufacturers quiet now?

The same reason as why big/small providers are still quiet, probably waiting until the exact day.

I come from China. Many Chinese people want offers.

Non-Chinese like deals just as much.

We have a lot of money, but no offers can buy!!

-> I have set aside plenty of cash to be spent on deals, but I haven't seen any.

Yes, my mansplaining is patronizing.

Thanked by 1delimiter
  • @qingxi said:

@h2o said:

Many people here are MJJ

yes

Hello MJJ, long live MJJ

• I come from China too, but I do not have a lot of money...

• @lowendclient said:
    I come from China too, but I do not have a lot of money...

Hello MJJ, long live MJJ

@Luna said:
    Please wait.

@RedSox said:

You are right. In this country, breathing is illegal, and food approval is required. We can only ask for food in the cracks.

草(中日双语)

• @Luna said:

@Luna said:
    Please wait.

@RedSox said:

草(中日双语)

Where is Japanese?

• Buying a U.S. visa costs 200,000 yuan. Many people have no money and it is difficult to live, but Jiang Zemin is the richest person in the world.

1. Costs 2,000,000 yuan.
    2. He’s not now.
  • @lowendclient said:

Buying a U.S. visa costs 200,000 yuan. Many people have no money and it is difficult to live, but Jiang Zemin is the richest person in the world.

1. Costs 2,000,000 yuan.
    2. He’s not now.

US visa is really hard for Chinese

• Follow your heart. 怂

• @Kiwi83 said:
    Follow your heart. 怂

Hello comrade

• Today I harvested some VPS, but none of them support DDOS protection, I will continue to work hard

• Teachers once said that capitalists would be poured into the sea with excess milk. Black Friday is coming, and sometimes most of them only buy VPS for Black Friday, then their sales will decrease at other times.

• Expect more offers

This discussion has been closed.