Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the best value KVM VPS under 3 and 5 EUR a month? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is the best value KVM VPS under 3 and 5 EUR a month?

1235»

Comments

• New? Alexhost is new?

• @Chievo said:

@manish said:

alexhost2 said: I just offered my services

Go Alex go! Moldova!!!

Do you really encourage offers without a provider tag of new moldovian host? ...

I was mistaken, we will definitely get the provider tag.

Our company since 2008, you can read on other forums about us.

@manish said:

alexhost2 said: I just offered my services

Go Alex go! Moldova!!!

I did not understand you)

• alexhost2 said: we will definitely get the provider tag

• alexhost2 said: I did not understand you)

Just cheering you up. I believe you are a good provider.

Thanked by 1alexhost2
  • Don't stop the inevitable.

• Nothing can beat Hetznet at this price point

Thanked by 1manish
  • @sonic If you get dual-core with same specs for 2.99, which one would you pick?

• @manish said:
    @sonic If you get dual-core with same specs for 2.99, which one would you pick?

Let me guess your point
    Some new summer hosting where put your information?

• Chievo said: Some new summer hosting where put your information?

No? http://venocix.de or scaleway? But many says scaleway is shit.

• @manish have you heard of mzunguhosting?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Has anyone tried Venocix or Netcup? I thought of giving either one of them a try but they don’t seem to have any ongoing deals/promotions.

• thedp said: Has anyone tried Venocix or Netcup? I thought of giving either one of them a try but they don’t seem to have any ongoing deals/promotions.

Netcup is basically colo in hetzner or something. Unsure. https://www.netcup-sonderangebote.de/ for promtion There is some.

I have use them production for a long time.

• @hzr said:

thedp said: Has anyone tried Venocix or Netcup? I thought of giving either one of them a try but they don’t seem to have any ongoing deals/promotions.

Netcup is basically colo in hetzner or something. Unsure. https://www.netcup-sonderangebote.de/ for promtion There is some.

They operate their own DC in Nuremberg.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • ITLabs said: They operate their own DC in Nuremberg.

https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Carrier-Neutrale_Colocationfläche implies they are in "our" [Hetzner] DC

Thanked by 2ITLabs Babynemo

@hzr said:

thedp said: Has anyone tried Venocix or Netcup? I thought of giving either one of them a try but they don’t seem to have any ongoing deals/promotions.

Thanks.

I was looking at that link until I got lost in between the pages in German 😂 I don’t see them mentioning anything about IPv6 and if they even support RDNS for them.

Any idea if those guys or a rep is here on LET? ☺️

Thanks again mate.

I now wonder if the panel will have English language or not 😂

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited November 2019

@thedp said:
    Has anyone tried Venocix or Netcup? I thought of giving either one of them a try but they don’t seem to have any ongoing deals/promotions.

I tried venocix for a few months. It was pretty nice for the price ... except for a rough migration experience (changed IP, long time offline, some performance hiccups and other issues when the new system was freshly setup). That was the end of the line for me as I was just checking it out and didn't care to pursue the necessary back-and-forth to get everything figured out after that.

Interface is all in German and - as per a comment from @cybertech a month or two ago - I'm under the impression that they now only support (or even accept) customers from Germany (or maybe just the EU, I don't remember exactly).

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @uptime said:

@thedp said:

I tried venocix for a few months. It was pretty nice for the price ... except for a rough migration experience (changed IP, long time offline, some performance hiccups and other issues when the new system was freshly setup). That was the end of the line for me as I was just checking it out and didn't care to pursue the necessary back-and-forth to get everything figured out after that.

Interface is all in German and - as per a comment from @cybertech a month or two ago - I'm under the impression that they now only support (or even accept) customers from Germany (or maybe just the EU, I don't remember exactly).

it seems to have changed recently. able to access the panel now.
    i believe they had issues with network (ddos maybe?) causing low bandwidth and high cpu load. now it seems ok. the new deal come with 10g port.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited November 2019

@manish said:

Janevski said: You have been visited by the spirit of human potatoesness.
    It is about you.
    Inward journey revelation and whatnot.

No thanks!

You're welcomed.

• @manish said:

Chievo said: Some new summer hosting where put your information?

No? http://venocix.de or scaleway? But many says scaleway is shit.

Folks, lets hold our horses for a bit - to use an analogy.

@manish,

Dod you have any new information that you came across about Scaleway that made you change your opinion from leaning heavily towards the 2.99 Euro Scaleway plan to
    to

"many says scaleway is shit"

Any new information, positive or otherwise always adds to the pool of info..

• @vyas11 You are baffled. Please rephrase if you seek a reply.

• Lets see...

on November 6th you mentioned

@vyas11 Did you try with Scaleway ever? I believe their offer for dual-core VPS @ 2.99 is best.

Reference
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3038665/#Comment_3038665

So from mentioning an offer to be "best" in a week's time you wrote,

"many says scaleway is shit"

Reference
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3041855/#Comment_3041855

Something must have changed your mind.

one of the meanings of baffled is frustrated. So now I have two reasons to say coherently I am not baffled.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @vyas11 said: one of the meanings of baffled is frustrated. So now I have two reasons to say coherently I am not baffled.

Alternatively, you are baffled by his reply to you (as I am)

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • vyas11 said: Something must have changed your mind.

It hasn't changed. It is same. Many here called it shit when I mentioned it.

So, what is your point?

• angstrom said: Alternatively, you are baffled by his reply to you (as I am)

Yes, you are baffled too.

• elliotc said: Base on my experience, their cores is arm and most my scripts need editing.

Their development instances or VMs is AMD x86_64 and not ARMs. Correct me if I am wrong.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

@angstrom said:

Alternatively, you are baffled by his reply to you (as I am)

Actually l am baffled by one thing:

An aspiring customer support rep who is looking for a tech job piques even those who have high threshold of patience. Because of an attitude that spews vitriol. Or by putting legal training to use in debating online.

In an era of pre employment screening or reference checks, how does that help job search? Unless that is by design - which would be tricky but smart if pulled off with aplomb. No PR like free PR as they say

Speaking of baffles, I baffle out the noise these days. Another meaning of the word baffle. Baffling, isn't it? Must be that chayote lassi.

• vyas11 said: An aspiring customer support rep who is looking for a tech job

Ok. Thanks. Stay baffled.