Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the best value KVM VPS under 3 and 5 EUR a month? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is the best value KVM VPS under 3 and 5 EUR a month?

Comments

• chocolateshirt said: Wow you are the first new member that said providers need to behave properly.. lol..

Don't lol. Ask your parents, how would they feel is the local potato guy asked them for details before handing over potatoes after taking legit money in advance and come back!

• @manish said:

chocolateshirt said: Wow you are the first new member that said providers need to behave properly.. lol..

Don't lol. Ask your parents, how would they feel is the local potato guy asked them for details before handing over potatoes after taking legit money in advance and come back!

Just don't buy potato from that person, there are lot of potato seller.. No need to make a fuss over one seller..

• @chocolateshirt Exactly! But it is someone's right as much as mine to talk about it. For example, like I stated before, I take it as an insult when a CEO in EU takes my money for their child's expensive schooling and ask me to go thru a set of things that is so harassing for something that I am paying.

In our culture, a client is next to God, and when we cry about bad economy in the world and harass a client at the same time, it is limits of hypocrisy.

So, again, behave providers! Not like next Bin Laden can't get a VM by bypassing your silly rules in a jiffy.

• dbmandbman Member
    edited November 2019

@manish said: In our culture, a client is next to God, and when we cry about bad economy in the world and harass a client at the same time, it is limits of hypocrisy.

Thats alright. But don't expect OVH and the likes who ask for IDs to follow your culture. They are probably not following even the jurisdictions of their own regions by demanding government issued IDs for delivering a service. I don't give a damn about such hosts who want to play cop and I am with you on this but for different reasons. Its not the self-pride or respect but concerns regarding privacy and identity theft that stop me from furnishings such details to any private entity (and that too over internet).

@manish said: So, again, behave providers! Not like next Bin Laden can't get a VM by bypassing your silly rules in a jiffy.

You can't ask them to behave in the way you want. Their sites, their rules. Don't agree? Just move on. Their business will continue to flourish as long as gullible folks exist in this world with no issues in submitting to these demands. ID verification will obviously not safe-guard them from serious criminals, terrorists etc. and such hosts are living in fools paradise if they believe so. I feel these policies are targeted more towards the budding spam & botnet hobbyists of the internet.

• @dbman It is about data collection. On one hand GDPR like rules are setup and on the other hand, legit purchasers are harassed.

If you do not have self-pride, you can't ask for right to privacy. Right to privacy is fundamental right and a person can't have self-pride without exercising it.

Again, I won't give kitchen photos and my cooking skill certificate to a tomato seller who has already taken valid currency from me and won't hand over the tomatoes. It is sort of extortion. They should state it on the sign up page it self. "No tomatoes without harassment or set of documents, money is secondary in bad economy for us".

• You most certainly look like you are insecure rather than having some "self-pride".

• manish said: I take it as an insult when a CEO in EU takes my money for their child's expensive schooling

So, why don't you buy from local providers and help strengthen the economic development of your own country?

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

@ITLabs said:

So, why don't you buy from local providers and help strengthen the economic development of your own country?

bro, I know that the Q wasn't for me but

In our man's case, the implicit use case: we are trying to mine crypto. Not quite legal back home. Most likely therefore the need.

But now you make me feel guilty :-). Need to put all those idlers to use to make some moolah so that more children can go to even more expensive schools.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @vyas11 said:

@ITLabs said:

bro, I know that the Q wasn't for me but

In our man's case, the implicit use case: we are trying to mine crypto. Not quite legal back home. Most likely therefore the need.

But now you make me feel guilty :-). Need to put all those idlers to use to make some moolah so that more children can go to even more expensive schools.

I'm aware of that, bro.

But one could perfectly disagree with a company's internal policy without mixing it up with the hypothetical particular needs of some EU CEO ;-)

• @manish said:

Janevski said: We'll be hungry tonight.

Oh! you want me to click thanks for you? :D I get it now. I will do it from now on.

You have been visited by the spirit of human potatoesness.

It is about you.

Inward journey revelation and whatnot.

• @manish said:
    I got Contabo base for trial.

http://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/548407

Looks good. I hope it runs fine.

What do you think about OVH?

OVH won't let you mine cryptocurrency either.

What do you think about potassium?

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • ITLabs said: So, why don't you buy from local providers and help strengthen the economic development of your own country?

None of your business.

• dahartigan said: OVH won't let you mine cryptocurrency either.

Where did you learn about cryptocurrency? Why would I mine it? Where did I ever mention it? Cite me.

• Janevski said: You have been visited by the spirit of human potatoesness.

No thanks!

• @manish said:

dahartigan said: OVH won't let you mine cryptocurrency either.

Where did you learn about cryptocurrency? Why would I mine it? Where did I ever mention it? Cite me.

Could you please rephrase the question?

• dahartigan said: Could you please rephrase the question?

Could you please show where and how did you start to relate me with mining of cryptocurrency? Do you have drugs that help you phrase such stories?

• alexhost2alexhost2 Member
    edited November 2019

VPS 1 - 1.5 GB RAM, 10 GB SSD - 11.88 euro/year
    VPS 2 - 4 GB RAM, 40 GB SSD - 60 euro/year
    Dedicated IPv4, Location Moldova
    Ignore DMCA
    https://alexhost.com/

Thanked by 1manish
  • alexhost2 said: Dedicated IPv4

What is your situation with IPv6? Do you offer a /64 IPv6 for free with VPS2?

• @manish said:

alexhost2 said: Dedicated IPv4

What is your situation with IPv6? Do you offer a /64 IPv6 for free with VPS2?

yes, IPv6 free for VPS

• @alexhost2 said:
    Ignore DMCA

Congratulations on your 2nd comment spam.

• @ITLabs said:

@alexhost2 said:
    Ignore DMCA

The irony that this is the guy that @manish finally deems worthy of thanks (see above)

Thanked by 2dahartigan ITLabs
  • @angstrom said:

@ITLabs said:

@alexhost2 said:
    Ignore DMCA

The irony that this is the guy that @manish finally deems worthy of thanks (see above)

Same person maybe?

• @dahartigan said:

@angstrom said:

@ITLabs said:

@alexhost2 said:
    Ignore DMCA

Same person maybe?

Nah, it's because the said provider is a minority provider who breaks the rules

• @angstrom said:

@dahartigan said:

@angstrom said:

@ITLabs said:

@alexhost2 said:
    Ignore DMCA

Same person maybe?

You know what they say about birds, feathers and flocks.

Thanked by 2dahartigan ITLabs
  • Lol.

• @angstrom said:

@dahartigan said:

@angstrom said:

@ITLabs said:

@alexhost2 said:
    Ignore DMCA

Same person maybe?

Insert "minority_report.gif" here

Thanked by 2dahartigan angstrom
  • I just offered my services, and futher will follow the rules.

• @alexhost2 said:
    I just offered my services, and futher will follow the rules.

Apply for a provider tag if you want to offer services

• alexhost2 said: I just offered my services

Go Alex go! Moldova!!!

• @manish said:

alexhost2 said: I just offered my services

Go Alex go! Moldova!!!

Do you really encourage offers without a provider tag of new moldovian host? ...