Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexusBytes-MegaDealThursday-NVME KVM [email protected]/mo-5GBRAM/70GBNVME Space-1$ Windows Server License - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexusBytes-MegaDealThursday-NVME KVM [email protected]/mo-5GBRAM/70GBNVME Space-1$ Windows Server License

124»

Comments

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited November 2019

@poisson said:

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Haven't thought of a use for mine, yet. Idling like a champ! ;)

Put APNSCP on it. Free lifetime license now in @nem's thread. See how fast it installs. This is quite an intense CP to install and normally takes 2 hours on a lowend VPS. See if this box totally smashes the installation time record.

Will be sod all space left though, assuming I get past the installation stage. :-|

This is quite an intense CP to install

Understatement of the year - almost quicker to follow a "perfect server" guide for ispconfig.

• I had purchased 2gb plan. Today I found that Google pagespeed stopped complaining about slow TTFB, so I upgraded it to 4GB to make Google happier :)
    I was installing CWP on this 2gb VPS and after typing 'sh cwp-latest', I went to pee and when I came back after 2-3 minutes, the installation was over. Never seen such I/O. CWP usually takes 8-10 minutes to install on DO droplet.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @pkr said:
    I had purchased 2gb plan. Today I found that Google pagespeed stopped complaining about slow TTFB, so I upgraded it to 4GB to make Google happier :)
    I was installing CWP on this 2gb VPS and after typing 'sh cwp-latest', I went to pee and when I came back after 2-3 minutes, the installation was over. Never seen such I/O. CWP usually takes 8-10 minutes to install on DO droplet.

next time hold your pee!

• @cybertech said:

@pkr said:
    I had purchased 2gb plan. Today I found that Google pagespeed stopped complaining about slow TTFB, so I upgraded it to 4GB to make Google happier :)

next time hold your pee!

:)

• @pkr said:

Welcome to the Family (capitalization intended). I also have the 2GB box and my panel (YunoHost) installed in under 3 minutes too. Quality potassium.

• pkr said: I went to pee and when I came back after 2-3 minutes, the installation was over.Never seen such I/O. CWP usually takes 8-10 minutes to install on DO droplet.

I am glad you are happy :).

cybertech said: next time hold your pee!

Let me put you on my old laptop and see how long you can survive :lol:

poisson said: Welcome to the Family (capitalization intended).

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • This is a stick up. Remain calm, and hand over your fine potassium. I'll sniff it up slowly I promise.