Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer

Comments

• @cociu said:
    for the moment we dont have time to play with the bgp between our providers. Some of customers is in liberty , some of them is GTS and the old ones in Rds. Once all this will calm down we will mix the traffic but is not the time now.

No rush, I'm absolutely happy right now, hope to see it remain as it is.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@ps20090 said:

@jsg said:
    FWIW, done about 15 min. ago on a HS storage VPS:

What script is that? send me link also, thanks

Not a script but a benchmark program. link in my sig.

• @jsg said:
    FWIW, done about 15 min. ago on a HS storage VPS:

UK_LON: 151.4 Mb/s
    AU_MEL: 30.8 Mb/s
    IN_CHN: 41.3 Mb/s
    SG_SGP: 46.4 Mb/s
    DE_FRA: 270.9 Mb/s
    IT_MIL: 178.5 Mb/s
    FR_PAR: 162.3 Mb/s
    RU_MOS: 162.4 Mb/s
    BR_SAO: 30.2 Mb/s
    US_DAL: 47.6 Mb/s
    US_SJC: 43.7 Mb/s
    US_WDC: 30.8 Mb/s
    JP_TOK: 44.0 Mb/s
    RO_BUC: 449.5 Mb/s
    GR_UNK: 65.8 Mb/s
    NO_OSL: 113.0 Mb/s

Not bad at all, nothing to complain. But maybe I'm on a lucky node, don't know.

Your numbers are about right. I have been tracking almost daily for a while and the numbers are mostly similar across all days and times. I have generated bar charts using Google sheets and will share after a longer while just so that there is longitudinal data that can more clearly illustrate trends.

There were a few days after initial provisioning where IO was horrible, probably because of abusers using the service as an unthrottled seedbox. @cociu seems to have kicked them off the node and now it is back to normal. Again, the longitudinal data for IO will be provided at a later date in a review thread of this "Dracula" storage.

• @poisson said:
    There were a few days after initial provisioning where IO was horrible, probably because of abusers using the service as an unthrottled seedbox. @cociu seems to have kicked them off the node and now it is back to normal. Again, the longitudinal data for IO will be provided at a later date in a review thread of this "Dracula" storage.

Hi, Can you open hostsolutions.ro now? I can't open it, maybe cociu is upgrading the site?
    In addition, I have some questions to ask you,
    please contact me: https://t.me/EastDiana

• Client area works for me right now, home page hangs.

• @gogo Home page is down, client portal is up, my boxes are working fine.

If you want to ask about the services of Hostsolutions, there is plenty of information here. What do you need me to answer that cannot be asked here?

• @gogo said: In addition, I have some questions to ask you,
    please contact me: https://t.me/EastDiana

Congrats on your fourth comment

Also: don't do things like "please contact me", giving your Telegram identity

Thanked by 1poisson
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

@angstrom said:
    Also: don't do things like "please contact me", giving your Telegram identity

whois on t.me threw out some interesting factoids. Particularly NS

#whois t.me
    Domain Name: T.ME
    Registry Domain ID: D108500000001136313-AGRS
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
    Updated Date: 2018-03-07T22:10:30Z
    Creation Date: 2010-05-20T18:50:32Z
    Registry Expiry Date: 2020-05-20T18:50:32Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
    Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
    Registrar IANA ID: 146
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
    Reseller:
    Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
    Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
    Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
    Registrant State/Province: Arizona
    Registrant Country: US
    Name Server: NS-CLOUD-B1.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
    Name Server: NS-CLOUD-B2.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
    Name Server: NS-CLOUD-B3.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
    Name Server: NS-CLOUD-B4.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
    DNSSEC: unsigned

• Hi, brother.I bought your 3-year KVM on November 9 for $56.But it's been paralyzed.

"An error occurred. Please contact the administrator and provide the details:

Message: Configuration file 'nodes/stor17/qemu-server/799.conf' does not exist"

Can you take the time to help me out,thank you .

• stonesnake said: Hi, brother.I bought your 3-year KVM on November 9 for $56.But it's been paralyzed.

"An error occurred. Please contact the administrator and provide the details:

Message: Configuration file 'nodes/stor17/qemu-server/799.conf' does not exist"

Can you take the time to help me out,thank you .

yes , this is not our tiketing system so please open a tiket and i am sure my colleage will help you.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @cociu how many sisters for a small spec vps with say 200gb hdd? Can be vz, kvm, lxc or potatoes.

• dahartigan said: @cociu how many sisters for a small spec vps with say 200gb hdd? Can be vz, kvm, lxc or potatoes.

i prepare something like :

2 core
    4gb ram
    400 gb hdd
    10tb traffic/mo
    KVM
    1 ipv4 ... in some days i will offer it here.

Thanked by 2poisson dahartigan
  • @cociu said:

dahartigan said: @cociu how many sisters for a small spec vps with say 200gb hdd? Can be vz, kvm, lxc or potatoes.

i prepare something like :

2 core
    4gb ram
    400 gb hdd
    10tb traffic/mo
    KVM
    1 ipv4 ... in some days i will offer it here.

That looks great, I'll keep my sisters ready for you cociu :-)

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@cociu I have a sister too which I might be willing to hand over to you, but before that, do you have a looking glass?

• thedp said: but before that, do you have a looking glass?

we offer 5 days money back guarantee so ...

• That means cociu keeps your sister in an escrow cage for 5 days. Don't worry, she can't escape.

Thanked by 2cociu poisson
  • yes, bro. i take a ticket at 3 days ago. maybe your colleagues are too busy to deal with the problem,that's why I came here for help.

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2019

stonesnake said: yes, bro. i take a ticket at 3 days ago. maybe your colleagues are too busy to deal with the problem,that's why I came here for help.

yes my colleage have weekends (some of them ) i can guarantee the response will came in order what we have received the tikets so i ask a little ptciense more. Also i have promited many time of tiketing improove so you will note this in the next days too. Thanks for understand.

• @cociu tell me when your birthday is, so I can send you a keyboard

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • tgl said: @cociu tell me when your birthday is, so I can send you a keyboard

every day , so when you want is ok.

• poissonpoisson Member
    edited November 2019

@cociu said:

tgl said: @cociu tell me when your birthday is, so I can send you a keyboard

Better send him one every day.

Thanked by 3cociu plumberg vyas11
  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2019

@poisson said
    @cociu said:

His keyboard appears fine at the moment :-)

• @dahartigan said:

@poisson said:
    Home page is down, client portal is up, my boxes are working > @cociu said:

His keyboard appears fine at the moment :-)

Crap, I didn't realise the silly autosave crap wasn't erased. Modern problems.

• @poisson I edited it out if you want to fix that

• @dahartigan said:
    @poisson I edited it out if you want to fix that

Thanks! I fixed my original post as well. I think cociu is waiting for his daily keyboard delivery @tgl.

• @cociu said:

stonesnake said: yes, bro. i take a ticket at 3 days ago. maybe your colleagues are too busy to deal with the problem,that's why I came here for help.

yes my colleage have weekends (some of them ) i can guarantee the response will came in order what we have received the tikets so i ask a little ptciense more. Also i have promited many time of tiketing improove so you will note this in the next days too. Thanks for understand.

Hi. @cociu My 1TB VPS down 30 days with only 1 reply and it still Not able to Start VPS command 'systemctl start pve-container@115' failed: exit code 1.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@triaqu said:
    Hi. @cociu My 1TB VPS down 30 days with only 1 reply and it still Not able to Start VPS command 'systemctl start pve-container@115' failed: exit code 1.

30 days??? I hope you have a ticket in for that and request for updates.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Meh, filling up multiple nodes with VPS ... things can go wrong and we should be lenient with @cociu on that. Many (most?) nodes seem to work after all.

But "30 days not working (and supposedly no support reaction + solution)", that sounds a lot like what I "hunt" cociu for.

But I'm willing to wait some more days. It seems we should know by now that "tomorrow" from cociu usually translates to "in about a week" in normal people time.

But seriously, cociu: MOVE! Get your old tickets done and your support reaction time down to a tolerable level, OK.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • triaqu said: Hi. @cociu My 1TB VPS down 30 days with only 1 reply and it still Not able to Start VPS command 'systemctl start pve-container@115' failed: exit code 1.

i know the case , i have propose to move you to a kvm some days ago .. so today i will put Adrian to move this vps.

• cociu said: i know the case , i have propose to move you to a kvm some days ago .. so today i will put Adrian to move this vps.

The case with openvz is .. the people do not follow what i write about update/upgrade etc ... so shit happen.

Thanked by 1pike