Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirMach plans for OpenVZ6 [only for CHIOVZ1 and SEAOVZ1 - feedback gathering ] - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirMach plans for OpenVZ6 [only for CHIOVZ1 and SEAOVZ1 - feedback gathering ]

124»

Comments

• VPS from node NY10GOVZ1 unreachable too, last update on network status page is: 11/11/2019 11:51

Update 11:51 AM - unfortunately, this is taking a little longer than we thought to return batches to a working state but we're working on three batches concurrently and expect to have 2 online very soon.

The WHMCS and SolusVM say: VM is online, IP not changed, VNC/Console not working, but the node name in the control panel has been changed to: NY10GKVM96.

Thanked by 1ben47955
  • @titus said:
    VPS from node NY10GOVZ1 unreachable too, last update on network status page is: 11/11/2019 11:51

Update 11:51 AM - unfortunately, this is taking a little longer than we thought to return batches to a working state but we're working on three batches concurrently and expect to have 2 online very soon.

The WHMCS and SolusVM say: VM is online, IP not changed, VNC/Console not working, but the node name in the control panel has been changed to: NY10GKVM96.

Node is marked as completed, maybe you should try to contact support at this point.

Thanked by 1titus
  • titus said: VPS from node NY10GOVZ1 unreachable too, last update on network status page is: 11/11/2019 11:51

It was my mistake (firewall problem on the VM), the VPS working fine, the VirMach support answered & helped fast. Sorry about that!

• Anyone noticed slow disk after the migration ? I got like 7MB/s on average

• @ben47955 said:
    Anyone noticed slow disk after the migration ? I got like 7MB/s on average

Maybe that's due to other accounts being migrated still?

• @ben47955 said:
    Anyone noticed slow disk after the migration ? I got like 7MB/s on average

Many folks rebuilding their box I guess.