Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 93
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• cyxapukcyxapuk Member, Host Rep

Large RIPE ipv6 inventory for longterm lease. PM.

• CabbageCabbage Member
    edited September 2023

How tightly are the regional restrictions enforced? I am interested in getting an ASN and /48 IPv6 range purely for homelabbing, and this seems to be available at dirt cheap price, but there's not many APNIC offers, the RIR I need to go with since I live in Korea. Can I go with, say, ARIN, and hope it goes under the radar, similar to how you can put fake name in domain registration and get away with it? If this kind of thing is provider-dependent, I'm looking for providers that offer this.

• ChandlerChandler Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited September 2023

@Cabbage said:
    How tightly are the regional restrictions enforced? I am interested in getting an ASN and /48 IPv6 range purely for homelabbing, and this seems to be available at dirt cheap price, but there's not many APNIC offers, the RIR I need to go with since I live in Korea. Can I go with, say, ARIN, and hope it goes under the radar, similar to how you can put fake name in domain registration and get away with it? If this kind of thing is provider-dependent, I'm looking for providers that offer this.

A lot of people use RIPE for AP areas, same with ASN.
    You can apply to register for a RIPE ASN and then use it for AP areas.
    But as far as we know, Some ISPs in AP region only accept ASN or IP from APNIC, which is one of the issues to consider.

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

We're looking to lease another /24 block from RIPE. Long-term only and will be used for VPS hosting. Can pay on an annual basis, please send offers if you are interested but will only deal with reputable companies/names.

• Looking for /24, We will use with ovh dedicated server.
    Long term. Usage- VPS. Abuse may be 1 in a month, but we take immediate action.
    Please make sure you can add ovh token to your whois object.
    RIPE only. The GEO location must be in London.

• @Cabbage said: How tightly are the regional restrictions enforced? I am interested in getting an ASN and /48 IPv6 range purely for homelabbing, and this seems to be available at dirt cheap price, but there's not many APNIC offers, the RIR I need to go with since I live in Korea. Can I go with, say, ARIN, and hope it goes under the radar, similar to how you can put fake name in domain registration and get away with it? If this kind of thing is provider-dependent, I'm looking for providers that offer this.

You should bear in mind that APNIC are charging for ASNs at 100 AUD/yr starting from Jan 2025.

• I would like to register an ASN, please email [email protected]

• @balramm said:
    Looking for /24, We will use with ovh dedicated server.
    Long term. Usage- VPS. Abuse may be 1 in a month, but we take immediate action.
    Please make sure you can add ovh token to your whois object.
    RIPE only. The GEO location must be in London.

Still looking max budget $1200/year, can not go higher.

• Looking for a new IP provider. We're tired of IPXO's BS.
    /24 x1
    /23 x1
    We're a hosting service provider. We block SMTP traffic without customer requests. We handle abuse seriously, and quickly.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

/24 RIPE $1000 Year

APNIC /23 GEO HK and SG now.
    $100/month
    $2200/year, We provide free /36 RIPE IPv6

• @Chandler said:
    $100/month

免费的/36有什么条件吗

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@Chandler said:
    $100/month

$100/ month for /23 or is it for /24?

• jasonxujasonxu Member
    edited October 2023

I come from China and I would like to apply for an ASN for Ripe, but other options are also possible.
    I have Vultr servers in Europe, what materials should I prepare and what operations should I perform
    I am also looking for a LIR to assist me in registering for ASN
    Due to some reasons, I can only make payments through WeChat Pay or Alipay for the expenses incurred
    If you can assist me in applying for ASN, please contact my email [email protected]

@ManishPant said:

@Chandler said:
    $100/month

$100/ month for /23 or is it for /24?

/24 $100/m

• Are "dirty" IP ranges (say a /24) available for rent or purchase at a discount?

I could use a low cost block for non-customer facing things.

• I am looking for IPv4 for/30

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@jasonxu you can not rent higher than /24 IP subnet

• @jasonxu said:
    I am looking for IPv4 for/30

What kind of joke is this

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

/48 (65,536 /64 subnets) IPv6 Address Space ARIN

$20/year

https://billing.leveloneservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=168

• Leasing out /32 IPv6 => €80/year vat excluded.
    DM for info

• Need ultra cheap /28 or /17 in usa. Can anyone provide

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

@Skju said:
    Need ultra cheap /28 or /17 in usa. Can anyone provide

Budget?
    Are you sure you mean a /17 instead of a /28?

Which routing method? (GRE, tailscale/headscale, wireguard etc)

• @Skju said:
    Need ultra cheap /28 or /17 in usa. Can anyone provide

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/189192/my-unethical-behavior-towards-hypere-cloud#latest

Would be surprised if someone still wants you as customer

Thanked by 1wdmg
  • Sry typing mistake it was /27. I have a provider that can announce for me . If you can provide over VPN that can be done also

• Need /24 - /22 RIR from ARIN, RIPE, APNIC and rDNS support. Can anyone provide.

• LinusFromAroxLinusFromArox Member
    edited October 2023

Looking for /24 - /21 RIPE,ARIN

Can be in smaller blocks.
    Absolutely under no circumstance will there be any smtp traffic. Abuse are taken very seriously

90 - 110 usd /24

Can do commitment

• Looking to rent a /21 and a /22 IPv4, RIPE, please DM with your prices.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I am looking for a very/long-term lease on a 1x or 2x /24 in RIPE region. I am open to a commitment contract (up to 2-3 years) and actually prefer that. Please shoot an email to alex[at]dagroup.bg with your offers.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

ARIN /24 available. (Our own)

$1000/Year Crypto or Bank transfer