Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 90
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• Looking for IP space and IP transit, possibly colocation too:

Looking for someone who has IP space available for me. To be used together with my own ASN.
    Should be able to set the IP addresses to my own details; address, email address etc.
    I will start an offshore corp, probably in the Seychelles.

I want to start a hosting provider, following the way PRQ, Buyvm etc. do business: Working with the courts, not scanning what clients are hosting or working with BREIN or some overactive cop who thinks that he is the judge.

Also if you are not a hosting provider (white label network) - let me know if you can provide IP transit.
    Considering at the moment: Finland, Sweden, Romania, Luxemburg, Moldova (definitely not Netherlands, UK, France, Germany)

If you have some IP space - at least a /24 available, let me know.
    I am willing to pay approx. 80 euro monthly - however depending for income on my first client(s).

What is important for me is that I can work during the hours I can and want to work.
    Meaning no more 80 euro x 40 hours a week, I am happy with 500 euro of net income a month.

Some info about me, 22 years of experience with:

• Building websites: HTML, Javascript, Dreamweaver and nowadays Wordpress

• Design, configuration and installation of networks:

• Routers: Juniper, Cisco, Extreme Networks (back in the Foundry days..)
      • Load balancers: Cisco, Brocade, F5 Networks
      • Switches: Cisco, Extreme Networks, Juniper, Arista
      • Firewalls: Cisco, Juniper
      • Hosting platforms: Red Hat, Centos, Ubuntu (soon switching to Alma/Rocky, Ubuntu, not sure yet..) - DirectAdmin, Plesk,
        Cpanel/WHM and back in the days, Ensim, Cobalt RaQ
    • Installation and maintenance of datacenters

• Installation of servers

• wf lowendtalk Sj***999!

• @packetnext said:
    Looking for IP space and IP transit, possibly colocation too:

Looking for someone who has IP space available for me. To be used together with my own ASN.
    Should be able to set the IP addresses to my own details; address, email address etc.
    I will start an offshore corp, probably in the Seychelles.

I want to start a hosting provider, following the way PRQ, Buyvm etc. do business: Working with the courts, not scanning what clients are hosting or working with BREIN or some overactive cop who thinks that he is the judge.

Also if you are not a hosting provider (white label network) - let me know if you can provide IP transit.
    Considering at the moment: Finland, Sweden, Romania, Luxemburg, Moldova (definitely not Netherlands, UK, France, Germany)

If you have some IP space - at least a /24 available, let me know.
    I am willing to pay approx. 80 euro monthly - however depending for income on my first client(s).

What is important for me is that I can work during the hours I can and want to work.
    Meaning no more 80 euro x 40 hours a week, I am happy with 500 euro of net income a month.

Some info about me, 22 years of experience with:

• Building websites: HTML, Javascript, Dreamweaver and nowadays Wordpress

• Design, configuration and installation of networks:

• Routers: Juniper, Cisco, Extreme Networks (back in the Foundry days..)
      • Load balancers: Cisco, Brocade, F5 Networks
      • Switches: Cisco, Extreme Networks, Juniper, Arista
      • Firewalls: Cisco, Juniper
      • Hosting platforms: Red Hat, Centos, Ubuntu (soon switching to Alma/Rocky, Ubuntu, not sure yet..) - DirectAdmin, Plesk,
        Cpanel/WHM and back in the days, Ensim, Cobalt RaQ
    • Installation and maintenance of datacenters

• Installation of servers

Thinking about the hassle of handling email, I will only allow outgoing email over external email servers

• @trinhnam12432777 said:
    i want to rent or buy 1 asn

RIPE ASN REGISTRATION or SPONSORING (new and existing AS)
    €8,20/year vat excluded (€10 vat included)

Bitcoin only payments. Offer valid until 30 August, 2023.
    Write me

• @c1vhosting said:

@trinhnam12432777 said:

Write me

Interesting. Your IP space is leased from a Czech company and you are a private person, not a company. And then you are offering here ASN registration for cents and sending me a message asking if I would consider Italy?

sounds fishy

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

2 subnets from APNIC is available for rent.

• @packetnext said:

@c1vhosting said:

@trinhnam12432777 said:

Write me

Interesting. Your IP space is leased from a Czech company and you are a private person, not a company. And then you are offering here ASN registration for cents and sending me a message asking if I would consider Italy?

sounds fishy

We have two LIRs :)

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

1x /24 ARIN available. 100 EUR/mo.

• Looking for an IP transit with ddos protection in NIKHEF Amsterdam. Anyone can help?

1x /24 available in ARIN for 87 EUR/mo.
    Conditions: aside from the usual no spam, no frauds, you must have your own network (ASN) in ARIN Region.

• What does "no frauds" mean?

Is it enough if I coorporate after a court has presented me with the evidence and has ruled that I need to remove the client from said IP address?

I am sure not going to scan my clients servers, nor shutdown a server because harry from somewheretown, claims that he was defrauded.

If they have a reverse DNS record like banking.chasebaaank.com, it would be quite obvious.

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR
    edited August 2023

@packetnext said:
    What does "no frauds" mean?

Is it enough if I coorporate after a court has presented me with the evidence and has ruled that I need to remove the client from said IP address?

I am sure not going to scan my clients servers, nor shutdown a server because harry from somewheretown, claims that he was defrauded.

If they have a reverse DNS record like banking.chasebaaank.com, it would be quite obvious.

It's rather evident from the statement, you will handle all abuse complaints swiftly. It's not a matter of "I'm not going to action because it's not obvious", it's a matter of, if it's a valid complaint you must deal with it, otherwise, you'll get your prefix revoked quite quickly by most. It does require you investigate the complaint for it's validity.

Thanked by 1Andreix
  • Ah, OK. I would never do that. Even courts need to give you time to fix it.

I would assume that a provider follows the law, but here it seems otherwise.

Guess I am not going to lease IP space then. Maybe hijacking is cooler.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@packetnext said: Guess I am not going to lease IP space then. Maybe hijacking is cooler.

What do you mean?

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

@Arkas said:

@packetnext said: Guess I am not going to lease IP space then. Maybe hijacking is cooler.

What do you mean?

The whole thing from the first request seems very, very fishy honestly.

Thanked by 2Arkas Patriarch
  • wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@packetnext said:
    Ah, OK. I would never do that. Even courts need to give you time to fix it.

I would assume that a provider follows the law, but here it seems otherwise.

Guess I am not going to lease IP space then. Maybe hijacking is cooler.

Courts may give you time, but here the time you have is determined by the person you lease from. Given your extremely low price and your unwillingness to prepay, the industry isn't for you.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@jfreak53 said: The whole thing from the first request seems very, very fishy honestly.

I agree.

Thanked by 1Andreix
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@michaelnl2020 said:
    Looking for an IP transit with ddos protection in NIKHEF Amsterdam. Anyone can help?

@Hybula

Thanked by 1Hybula
  • HybulaHybula Member, Patron Provider

@michaelnl2020 said:
    Looking for an IP transit with ddos protection in NIKHEF Amsterdam. Anyone can help?

We can offer it in Amsterdam, including NIKHEF: https://docs.hybula.com/hybula/ip-transit

Feel free to contact us if you have questions, if you need high volume we can do better pricing. Our filtering is powered by CDN77 and CosmicGuard.

@Abd Thanks for the mention! :sunglasses:

Thanked by 1Abd
    edited August 2023

LAST ONE AVAILABLE:
    1x /24 in ARIN: 100 EUR/mo.

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

Hi Everyone
    looking for /22 ARIN
    this is long term and i prefer to have contract for them

please send me your offers

I am ok with 2x /23

Thanks

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Oi Oi who's got a cheap /24 for the panda :D

• We are looking to lease /24 RIPE or ARIN

85 -100 EUR depending on length

Please send me your best offers and do not offer APNIC

@Andreix said:
    LAST ONE AVAILABLE:
    1x /24 in ARIN: 100 EUR/mo.

Still available, if used in ARIN region.

• YuzhenQinYuzhenQin Member, Host Rep

We have 1x /24 in ARIN available for $800 per year.

Please DM me.

• Looking to rent IPV6 /32 or larger subnet USA, to be tunnelled to server. If possible please DM me :)

• Looking for/44 ARIN and APNIC IPv6 leasing. DM me offers

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

We have some IPv4 space in RIPE region available for permanent transfer starting at 35 EUR (38 USD) per IP. This makes our pricing more competitive than by far most public auctions or brokers. On top of that, we are cutting out the 10% usually involved in such process :-)

Payments in monthly terms can be discussed.

Please DM if interested.

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • eimiseimis Member, LIR

4 x /24 RIPE available to lease for 100 Eur/mo.

No setup, LOA or extra fees.

Also, have 2 x /24 RIPE for permanent transfer 33 Eur/ IP.

Thanked by 1mxmla
  • bytechbytech Member, LIR

/24s ARIN and RIPE available for lease, also RIPE ipv6 available up to /29.

• Im looking RIPE /24 ipv4 for rent