Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 87
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2023

2 x /24 AFRINIC . $85/mo each. ROA/RPKI available.

• PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep

1 x /23 RIPE is available for rent. €220 or $240/month. Could be provided as 2 x /24 if needed. PayPal, Stripe, Bank transfer and BTC accepted. No illegal use.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@Abd said:
    2 x /24 AFRINIC . $85/mo each. ROA/RPKI available.

pm’d

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2023

OFFER EXPIRES IN 24h
    1x /24 ARIN for 95 EUR/mo, if paid yearly.
    1x /23 ARIN for 200 EUR/mo, if paid yearly.

It must not be used for: tor, proxy, vpn, spam. Legit use only.
    Lying about your use-case (eg: I use them for VPS) and actually using it for something shady (eg. spam), will get the subnet retracted with no refund.

No reselling. You must the the direct end-user for those subnets.

• emreemre Member, LIR

/20 RIPE clean ip block for sale.
    $39 per ip.
    contact for details.

• Hi, newbie here. From a bit of research, if I want my own IPs and to announce them from multiple providers, it sounds like I need an ASN. But then to get an ASN, I need to give details of at least two peers first. Feels like a chicken and egg problem i.e. what comes first?

Could somebody explain how that works? I'm interested in my own ASN with ipv6 only (for now).

edited July 2023

@fatchan said:
    Hi, newbie here. From a bit of research, if I want my own IPs and to announce them from multiple providers, it sounds like I need an ASN. But then to get an ASN, I need to give details of at least two peers first. Feels like a chicken and egg problem i.e. what comes first?

Could somebody explain how that works? I'm interested in my own ASN with ipv6 only (for now).

Well, it's quite simple. The logic behind this requirement assumes that you don't really need an ASN if you are not provider independent (you have just one ISP), as you can use your provider's AS to route your network.
    If you have more than one ISP, it's kinda impossible for both of them to announce the same IP space, so, in order to do that, you'd need a 3rd ASN (yours) to announce the same prefix to both ISP in the same time.

Thanked by 3fatchan lnx Alaxona
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@fatchan said:
    Hi, newbie here. From a bit of research, if I want my own IPs and to announce them from multiple providers, it sounds like I need an ASN. But then to get an ASN, I need to give details of at least two peers first. Feels like a chicken and egg problem i.e. what comes first?

Just fill out with Vultr+your sponsor's ASN+details.

No one's gonna check or verify them anyway.

Thanked by 1fatchan
  • @fatchan said:

If you need a personal ASN and IPv6 please contact: @Cloudie
    They can do it for you.

Thanked by 1fatchan
  • PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep

RIPE /24 available. $110/m.

• @Andreix said: The logic behind this requirement assumes...

Gotcha.

@Shakib said:

Just fill out with Vultr+your sponsor's ASN+details.

No one's gonna check or verify them anyway.

Hahaha, I was told something similar in a private conversation already. Its... good for newbies, I suppose.

@vivucloud said: If you need a personal ASN and IPv6 please contact: @Cloudie

I've taken a look and they are on my shopping list when I am ready.

Thanks for the advice everybody.

• bytechbytech Member, LIR

1x /24 ARIN clean available for lease, also RIPE ipv6 available up to /29.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

There is a /24 available
    ARIN
    $100/month or $1000/year (comes out to only $83 per month!)
    It can be long-term if you wish where we guarantee allocation for a certain time period.
    You have to have one of those ARIN org-Id for Whois reallocation.

edited October 2023

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

Looking for $5000 USD.

$4000 USD

$3000 USD

Final offer for

New ARIN stock available (16x /24) starting from 110EUR/mo.

DM me for more info. Only legit use case.

/24 available in ARIN
    $89/month or $1000/year

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR
    edited October 2023

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:
    for sale!

Looking for $5000 USD.

$4000 USD

$3000 USD

Final offer for

That AS has no material value, you'd be lucky to get ARIN fees back on a sale.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2023

@wdmg said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:
    for sale!

Looking for $5000 USD.

$4000 USD

$3000 USD

Final offer for

$7

Kidding aside, is the perceived value in this the "777"?

Thanked by 1Shakib
    edited October 2023

@wdmg said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:
    for sale!

Looking for $5000 USD.

$4000 USD

$3000 USD

Final offer for

Prior ASN sales on IPv4 Global tells a different story - https://auctions.ipv4.global/prior-sales/asn

I sold a bunch of new 5 digit ASNs, people are willing to spend $300 per 5 digits ASN.

Someone on LET has already offered $500 for it.

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited October 2023

@Shakib said:

@wdmg said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:
    for sale!

Looking for $5000 USD.

$4000 USD

$3000 USD

Final offer for

Prior ASN sales on IPv4 Global tells a different story - https://auctions.ipv4.global/prior-sales/asn

I sold a bunch of new 5 digit ASNs, people are willing to spend $300 per 5 digits ASN.

When considering price don’t forget to factor in that org transferring the resource (aka seller) will have to pay a $500 ARIN transfer fee

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • wdmgwdmg Member, LIR
    edited October 2023

@Shakib said:

@wdmg said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:
    for sale!

Looking for $5000 USD.

$4000 USD

$3000 USD

Final offer for

They could go to a RIPE LIR and justify the need for the ASN and usually pay less than 50eur?

Thanked by 1Shakib
    edited October 2023

@Zappie said:

@Shakib said:

@wdmg said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:
    for sale!

Looking for $5000 USD.

$4000 USD

$3000 USD

Final offer for

When considering price don’t forget to factor in that org transferring the resource (aka seller) will have to pay a $500 ARIN transfer fee

It's a RIPE ASN.

I will cover all fees that occurs on my end.

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited October 2023

@Shakib said:

@Zappie said:

@Shakib said:

@wdmg said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:
    for sale!

Looking for $5000 USD.

$4000 USD

$3000 USD

Final offer for

It's a RIPE ASN.

I will cover all fees that occurs on my end.

Oops. Totally missed that. You’re right

Thanked by 1Shakib
    edited October 2023

@wdmg said:

@Shakib said:

@wdmg said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:
    for sale!

Looking for $5000 USD.

$4000 USD

$3000 USD

Final offer for

They could go to a RIPE LIR and justify the need for the ASN and usually pay less than 50eur?

Sure. Good luck 🤞

edited July 2023

1x /24 ARIN 95EUR/mo for quarterly billing scheme.

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR
    edited October 2023

@Shakib said:

@wdmg said:

@Shakib said:

@wdmg said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:
    for sale!

Looking for $5000 USD.

$4000 USD

$3000 USD

Final offer for

Sure. Good luck 🤞

How does luck have anything to do with it? @RickBakkr or any other suitable LIR could do that for the small fee.

Thanked by 2yongsiklee RickBakkr
    edited July 2023

There’s still 1x /24 available in ARIN
    $89/month or yearly for a discount

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited October 2023

@wdmg said:

@Shakib said:

@wdmg said:

@Shakib said:

@wdmg said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:
    for sale!

Looking for $5000 USD.

$4000 USD

$3000 USD

Final offer for

Sure. Good luck 🤞

How does luck have anything to do with it? @RickBakkr or any other suitable LIR could do that for the small fee.

Thanks for the mention :-)

A two byte ASN is perfectly possible if you can justify the need, with the RIPE NCC at least.

Thanked by 1wdmg

OMG - 25k USD for a 4 digit ASN ?! https://auctions.ipv4.global/prior-sales/asn

Should I sell AS3280 ? :D

Thanked by 1Shakib

@Andreix said:
    OMG - 25k USD for a 4 digit ASN ?! https://auctions.ipv4.global/prior-sales/asn

Should I sell AS3280 ? :D

You should.

I will get rid of some of my ASNs soon as well. I can just always get more later.