Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 86
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• xxslxxsl Member, LIR

x1 RIPE /24 available, $120/m. Prefer long term use case, should be no spam no illegal thing.

• jonathanjonathan Member, LIR

I have the following quantities of RIPE prefixes available for sale (permanent transfer):

34x /24
    30x /23
    12x /22
    5x /21
    5x /20

Price would be determined by total IP address quantity and prefix size. Please PM me, if interested.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

1 Gbps Unmetered Server+/24 IPv4 and /40 IPv6 ranges available for direct order.

https://www.hostcram.com/dedicated

Proxy, VPN & Email allowed. Contact us for custom order.

• any cheap ASN

• @Cloudie said:

Cloudie Networks, LLC

Get your own ASN and IPv6 Subnet today!

Special Offer! :star:

Limited Time Only! Hurry up and grab this amazing deal from Cloudie Networks, LLC. :fire:

• One-time RIPE ASNs from only $25! (Using Coupon Code: GIVEMEASN ) ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ
      Receive your own unique RIPE Autonomous System Number (ASN) to establish your online (EU) presence with authority. :satellite:

Including....

• Free /40 IPv6 Subnet Included! (Saving $10 Per Year!) ๐Ÿ†“
      Enjoy the power of IPv6 with a complimentary /40 subnet (256x /48's), allowing you to expand your network and connect with the world. :earth_americas:

Visit HERE to order your ASN with a free IPv6 Subnet today! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

We also have some other offerings.

• ARIN /24 IPv4 Subnet from $90 per month. when paid yearly ๐ŸŒ
      We have two ARIN IPv4 Subnets available for lease, (both from 216.XXX.XX.0/24 ), allowing you to expand your current network or to start your own business!, this can be allocated directly to your ARIN ORG-ID, with IRR, RPKI and LOA Included! :earth_americas:

Visit HERE to order your IPv4 Subnet today! ๐Ÿ–ง

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to make your mark on the Internet!

@Cloudie said:

Cloudie Networks, LLC

Limited Time Only! Hurry up and grab this amazing deal from Cloudie Networks, LLC. :fire:

Receive your own unique RIPE Autonomous System Number (ASN) to establish your online (EU) presence with authority. :satellite:

Including....

Enjoy the power of IPv6 with a complimentary /40 subnet (256x /48's), allowing you to expand your network and connect with the world. :earth_americas:

We have two ARIN IPv4 Subnets available for lease, (both from 216.XXX.XX.0/24 ), allowing you to expand your current network or to start your own business!, this can be allocated directly to your ARIN ORG-ID, with IRR, RPKI and LOA Included! :earth_americas:

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to make your mark on the Internet!

The code doesn't work.

Is the offer legit or bull ?

How long do you plan to stay in business?

The last RIPE LIR I got the ASN only lasted a couple years. They went out of business.

Can I email my ID and utility bill directly to RIPE? I did it the last time.

Thanks.

• @mountainpup said:

@Cloudie said:

Cloudie Networks, LLC

Including....

@Cloudie said:

Cloudie Networks, LLC

Including....

The code doesn't work.

The last RIPE LIR I got the ASN only lasted a couple years. They went out of business.

Thanks.

I believe his company will stay for a long time, and what he does is helping everyone. XD

• sh97sh97 Member

@mountainpup said:

@Cloudie said:

Cloudie Networks, LLC

Including....

@Cloudie said:

Cloudie Networks, LLC

Including....

The code doesn't work.

Thanks.

It specifically said "for a limited time" :)
    Also Cloudie is legit and a great guy, can vouch for him.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@sh97 said:

@mountainpup said:

@Cloudie said:

Cloudie Networks, LLC

Including....

@Cloudie said:

Cloudie Networks, LLC

Including....

The code doesn't work.

Thanks.

It specifically said "for a limited time" :)
    Also Cloudie is legit and a great guy, can vouch for him.

I can vouch for them as well.

• ChandlerChandler Member, Patron Provider, LIR

There is a /23
    APNIC
    GEO in Hong Kong.
    NO Abuse and spam
    โ‚ฌ200/month

• @MikePT said:

If it was @MikePT Ok great MikePT runs a tight ship.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I am looking for a RIPE /24 subnet, might be looking to lease longterm depending on the situation. Budget is 120 EUR/mo.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@mountainpup said:

@MikePT said:

If it was @MikePT Ok great MikePT runs a tight ship.

Thank you :), they are definitely trust-worthy. I too ordered from them. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

1x /24 in ARIN. 120 EUR/mo.

edited October 2023

AS5XXXX for sale!

Looking for $5000 USD.

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

Looking for long-term lease of /24 RIPE prefix, budget is up to 160EUR/monthly.

I am an Ukrainian entity, thus outgoing SEPA/SWIFT/abroad bank transfers are not possible, however payments in cryptocurrency are considered.

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2023

New inventory is available for leasing. All are owned by us, we do not resell

Prefixes: **/24 and higher
    **RIR:
    ARIN, APNIC and RIPE. Can be geolocated anywhere.

Monthly: $149 /mo USD
    Annual: $129 /mo USD

LOA, Reverse DNS, and Geo Location changes are available. It can also be used with servers at any of our locations.

No mailing of any kind regardless of how compliant your mailing is.

Payment Methods

PayPal
    Credit/Debit Cards
    Bitcoin
    Wire Transfer

How to Order?

Contact Us: http://host4geeks.com/contact-us
    Email: [email protected]

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

1x /24 in ARIN. 1100 /year.

• no apnic asn?

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

@onemanshow said:
    no apnic asn?

Apnic is a ton of due diligence and justifications. Not impossible. Just considered very difficult and time consuming hence very few LIRs are seeing any RIO for their time and effort to sponsor.

Arin costs $500 + $50 plus what ever your sponsoring org will ask for. Usually out of budget for end users

Ripe - easiest and quickest to sponsor plus gives end user most control of Whois data (unlike apnic for example where sponsoring lir must have their abuse contact in the asn)

Thanked by 2onemanshow dedicados
  • ChandlerChandler Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Just one APNIC IPv4 in HK
    โ‚ฌ1100/year

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

9x /24 available for lease, an LOA or a server is possible.
    Price 135usd /mo or 1400usd annually

• bytechbytech Member, LIR

RIPE /24 ipv4 available for lease and also ipv6 up to multiple /29s.

1 Gbps Unmetered Server+/24 IPv4 and /40 IPv6 ranges available for direct order.

/32 IPv6 range available for $100 month.

https://www.hostcram.com/dedicated

Proxy, VPN & Email allowed. Contact us for custom order.

Thanked by 1plumberg

3x /24 available in ARIN - 150 EUR/mo.
    Clean, never used.

No spam or shady activity permitted.

@Andreix said:
    3x /24 available in ARIN - 150 EUR/mo.
    Clean, never used.

No spam or shady activity permitted.

Can't edit, but they are gone.
    Another 8x /24 in ARIN available for 130 EUR/mo each.

• eimiseimis Member, LIR

1 x /24 RIPE available for 100 Eur/mo

edited July 2023

!!! LIMITED OFFER !!!

3x /24 ARIN for 100 EUR/mo each for anyone having IP prefixes leased with IPXO and will dump them. (proof may be requested)

It must not be used for: tor, proxy, vpn, spam. Legit use only.
    Lying about your use-case (eg: I use them for VPS) and actually using it for something shady (eg. spam), will get the subnet retracted with no refund.

Edit: Almost forgot. No reselling. You must the the direct end-user for those subnets.

edited October 2023

@Shakib said:

AS5XXXX for sale!

Looking for $5000 USD.

$4000 USD

2x /24 remaining - 2h offer: 100 EUR/mo each. Take it while it's hot!

It must not be used for: tor, proxy, vpn, spam. Legit use only.
    Lying about your use-case (eg: I use them for VPS) and actually using it for something shady (eg. spam), will get the subnet retracted with no refund.

No reselling. You must the the direct end-user for those subnets.