Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• TOM should is DN42 friend, he said about GFW, I'm just learning something new and then studying to solve some of the difficulties.It is no harm to sum up knowledge from practice

• the sinavps.ch site down, i can't open from me now

• Looking for /44 IPv6 space with a price match with SnapServ (~25 USD / year). Any region is fine.

This will be used for IPv6 tunnels for some of my IPv4-only servers and my cabin :).

Thanked by 1NickPerk
  • How in the hell do you need 19,342,813^18 IPs to cycle through? Isn't 18,446,744,073^9 enough?

• That makes sense. Cheers!

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

Looking to lease a /24 IPV4 block with LOA Arin

• hzrhzr Member
    edited September 2017

Looking for cheapest possible /24. Anycast announced in multiple regions. Budget is $50 or less. Educational use, no mailing, no abuse, no bots/shoes/whatever bullshit.

Blacklisted to hell is fine as long as it's announcable and not stolen. Would be ok with using BL'd space for a few months and returning it when its reputation recovers if any, or whatever.

• IonSwitchIonSwitch Member, Host Rep

@vpsrus said:

We might be able to work something out. PM me for details/let me know what your price range is.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Got a few ARIN and RIPE subnets for sale aswell as lease.

• Alright I’ll try my luck here. Looking for a /24 paid month to month - most likely an anycast block for dns/small personal cdn/education. RIPE preferred - please pm offers :-)

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@vpsrus said:

you have $250 because we got approved after a long waiting list to get a /24 block ipv4 from arin directly though need to get $250 in revenue to cover it before we can pay them.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Tom said:
    Alright I’ll try my luck here. Looking for a /24 paid month to month - most likely an anycast block for dns/small personal cdn/education. RIPE preferred - please pm offers :-)

Talk to @scaveney.

Francisco

• Does anybody currently have a RIPE /48 they are willing to rent out?

• Hi,

I'm looking to lease big amounts of APNIC, RIPE and ARIN IPv4 adresses by full /24 or larger subnets with or without dedicated servers (we can announce the IPs under our AS if you'd prefer that). If you have anything to offer drop me PM :) And again no shoes port 25 will be blocked so no spam and things like that.

thank you!

• I have around 4/24's in RIPE and 2x/24's in ARIN, left.

Interested, please let me know.

Thanks.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

well I finally got the ip assignment from arin could any of you tell me if you offer asn for announcing it over bgp then?

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

cubedata said: could any of you tell me if you offer asn for announcing it over bgp then?

If you want the ASN in the ARIN region, contact ARIN directly.

• So, who is doing RIPE 2 byte ASN now at mostly lowest cost?

• TomTom Member

@Rayhan said:
    So, who is doing RIPE 2 byte ASN now at mostly lowest cost?

Do you have valid justification?

• @Tom said:

@Rayhan said:
    So, who is doing RIPE 2 byte ASN now at mostly lowest cost?

Do you have valid justification?

I mean, he sells domains. All about vanity ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked by 1Tom
  • @Tom said: Do you have valid justification?

I think, yes.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@Rayhan said:

@Tom said: Do you have valid justification?

I think, yes.

So you have a 4 byte incompatible router? what manufacturer, model & software version? I would love to know.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited October 2017

@Rhys said:

@Rayhan said:

@Tom said: Do you have valid justification?

I think, yes.

So you have a 4 byte incompatible router? what manufacturer, model & software version? I would love to know.

Portmaster 2 with 16MB RAM upgrade.

Edit: IRX 3.7.2R

Thanked by 3Tom Rhys vmhaus
  • @Rhys said: So you have a 4 byte incompatible router? what manufacturer, model & software version? I would love to know.

No. Personally i don't have. But, my providers have both 2 byte and 4 byte compatible router.

I prefer in 2 byte ASN for many reasons. The primary reason is a 2 byte ASN number will not more than 5 digit.

• @Rayhan said:

@Rhys said: So you have a 4 byte incompatible router? what manufacturer, model & software version? I would love to know.

No. Personally i don't have. But, my providers have both 2 byte and 4 byte compatible router.

I prefer in 2 byte ASN for many reasons. The primary reason is a 2 byte ASN number will not more than 5 digit.

So you don't have valid justification.

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • @busbr said: So you don't have valid justification.

You mean having own router=valid justification?

• @Rayhan said:

@busbr said: So you don't have valid justification.

You mean having own router=valid justification?

Having a router that doesn't support 4b ASNs. Most do these days.

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • @Rayhan said:

@Rhys said: So you have a 4 byte incompatible router? what manufacturer, model & software version? I would love to know.

That's not a valid reason, Spooge.

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • @doghouch said: That's not a valid reason, Spooge.

So, you are going to provide me a ASN? If you are going to, i'll must try to provide a valid reason @doghouch

• TomTom Member

@Rayhan said:

both 2 byte and 4 byte compatible router

So what’s the problem? You can use a 4byte just fine! :-)