Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

What's the cheapest monthly I can get for a /24 - testing anycast / etc for fun - blacklisted fine, don't care, just need space

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

is anyone selling a ipv4 /24 I don't care if it is blacklisted,etc I just would like a cheap block I own so I can add space and I will clean up the blacklisted state just would like one cheap enough I could own doesn't matter on the RIR as long as it can be used in psychz dallas tx usa dc and likely would be announced over bgp myself.

• The IPv4 apocalypse has begun.

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited May 2017

@trewq

HostUSs APNIC IPv4 /24 is actually $100/month or at least that's what they charged me and I paid, however I had another friend also contacting them about one and they quoted $100 USD as well, although it's probably too late to edit the main post again just thought I'd throw that in there, and again this is monthly pricing

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

@cubedata said:
    is anyone selling a ipv4 /24 I don't care if it is blacklisted,etc I just would like a cheap block I own so I can add space and I will clean up the blacklisted state just would like one cheap enough I could own doesn't matter on the RIR as long as it can be used in psychz dallas tx usa dc and likely would be announced over bgp myself.

Got a few subnets for sale the smallest is /21 would that interest you? Clean not blacklisted.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2017

withdrawn

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

We have RIPE /23 available for lease if anyone is interested

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

RapidDedi said: Got a few subnets for sale the smallest is /21 would that interest you? Clean not blacklisted.

anything in apnic ?

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2017

• I have around 8/24 that are ready to be announced. Please get in contact with me if you want more IPs.

Thanked by 1retu
  • GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited June 2017

@hostdare said:

RapidDedi said: Got a few subnets for sale the smallest is /21 would that interest you? Clean not blacklisted.

anything in apnic ?

You can go to HostUS and ask them, they charge $100/month for /24s, APNIC themselves charge like $1,500 or more yearly

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@MSPNick said:
    I have around 8/24 that are ready to be announced. Please get in contact with me if you want more IPs.

RIR?

• IshaqIshaq Member

I have multiple ARIN /24 - /23. PM to discuss.

• ucxoucxo Member

@Ishaq Mind specifying if that's for sale or for lease?

• IshaqIshaq Member

It's available for lease, forgot to mention.

• @MikePT said:

@MSPNick said:
    I have around 8/24 that are ready to be announced. Please get in contact with me if you want more IPs.

RIR?

arin

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

looking to buy bulk apnic IPs who are dumping cheap and need quick cash ,

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Got around 16 legacy ranges available for long term lease.

• ZerpyZerpy Member

@AlexBarakov said:

If you sit on any /24 ipv4 subnets, how much would it be? I'd use the subnet only to run my second set of nameservers via anycast (on vultr)

• @AlexBarakov said:

how much for a /24 on a month to month basis?

• @ethancedrik said:

@AlexBarakov said:

how much for a /24 on a month to month basis?

He said long term...

edited June 2017

Hello folks,

Looking for ARIN /24 to /20, long-term.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2017

Got a friend looking to buy a /20. ARIN, clean, etc.

Francisco

edited June 2017

Still looking for offers here, to lease or maybe purchase a block (ARIN). All depends on the price.
    Lease preferred. /24 minimum to /20.

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Got 2x /21s and a /19 ARIN clean, but not cheap.

@MikePT said:
    Still looking for offers here, to lease or maybe purchase a block (ARIN). All depends on the price.

I can do RIPE, Legacy and ARIN on monthly basis or long term, let me know if interested.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Let me know either way.

Francisco

@RapidDedi said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Got 2x /21s and a /19 ARIN clean, but not cheap.

@MikePT said:

I can do RIPE, Legacy and ARIN on monthly basis or long term, let me know if interested.

Feel free to PM me the prices for long term (ARIN).

Thanked by 1RapidDedi

Got a few /22s RIPE for lease with a nice pricing on annual term, and a few /21s ARIN.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017

Looking to lease a /24 to be announced in the APNIC region/Australia. LoA required. If you can do this please PM me your price for monthly and semi-annual payments.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited August 2017

Looking to lease a /24 to be announced in the APNIC region/Australia (happy with IPs from outside APNIC as long as you're aware that's where they'll be announced). LoA required within a couple of hours of payment. If you can do this please PM me your price.