Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 64
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• AlaxonaAlaxona Member, LIR
    edited April 2022

Have 7x RIPE /24 for lease out.
    95 EUR/month each for long-term.
    Payments by Wire/SEPA or Crypto.

Thanked by 1DawnTex
  • SoftShellWebSoftShellWeb Member, Patron Provider

Looking for several /24 for lease . RIPE/ARIN/APNIC

Also looking for IPv6 /48 for lease.

• WIZARDWIZARD Member
    edited April 2022

So I was wondering what's the cheapest ASN and a very small (/31?) ipv4 space (RIPE) I can get?

I'd like to join some IX for educational/private purposes thus I'd very much like to minimize the costs as I won't be getting any revenue from that whatsoever.

Thanked by 1Vita
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@WIZARD said:
    So I was wondering what's the cheapest ASN and a very small (/31?) ipv4 space (RIPE) I can get?

Keep in mind that the minimum prefix size which can be announced on the public internet is /24 for IPv4 and /48 for IPv6, i.e. you cannot announce a /31 IPv4 (it would be filtered).

You should better go with IPv6 where you can obtain a /48 without any issues or significant costs. Just go through this list of LIRs and find your favourite (cheapest) one.

If it's just for educational purposes you can simply build your own lab and test everything in a private environment instead of playing on the internet.
    There is also DN42 for such purposes if you want to gain knowledge about BGP and route exchange.

• QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Host Rep

Anyone selling /22, /23, /24 IPv4 that's either APNIC or transferable to APNIC?

• WIZARDWIZARD Member
    edited April 2022

@dfroe said: If it's just for educational purposes you can simply build your own lab and test everything in a private environment instead of playing on the internet. There is also DN42 for such purposes if you want to gain knowledge about BGP and route exchange.

Oh, perfect, I'll definitely go with that first. Thanks:)

Further down the road I'd also like to get access to "real" IX to be able to get close peering to GGC/AWS/Akamai, but that's not yet.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@WIZARD said: Further down the road I'd also like to get access to "real" IX to be able to get close peering to GGC/AWS/Akamai, but that's not yet.

I don't want to ruin your expectations, but try keeping them low.
    Connecting at reasonable bandwidth to IXP's with GGC/AWS/Akamai won't fit a typical LowEndBudget.
    For example attempts like a 100M port at NL-ix are quite pointless as every $1 VPS from an established provider should easily achieve higher throughput.

• @dfroe said:

@WIZARD said: Further down the road I'd also like to get access to "real" IX to be able to get close peering to GGC/AWS/Akamai, but that's not yet.

I don't want to ruin your expectations, but try keeping them low.
    Connecting at reasonable bandwidth to IXP's with GGC/AWS/Akamai won't fit a typical LowEndBudget.
    For example attempts like a 100M port at NL-ix are quite pointless as every $1 VPS from an established provider should easily achieve higher throughput.

Absolutely, thanks. I'm currently only in the process of gathering insight. It will come to a point where I'll have to calculate potentials costs (not just $ but maintenance, compliance and regulations of being an ISP) altogether and most likely, as you say, it'll be too expensive to do this "for fun".

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We have one last /24 remaining at 149EUR/m. Looking for long-term leases only.

• RicartaRicarta Member, LIR

1 x /24 available for lease for $125 / month

• chalichali Member

Looking for IPv6 /44 - /32 for lease - need LoA/ROA/RPKI
    A long-term contract is available.

• technovatechnova Member, LIR
    edited April 2022

We have 1x /24 IPv4 and 1x /29 IPv6 available for lease in RIPE.
    Looking for long-term partners.

No proxy, no email, no spam.

PM for more info.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

@technova said:

PM for more info.

Can the /29 be used for proxy? I know someone who needs big IPv6 blocks for proxy reasons

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@ezeth said:

@technova said:

PM for more info.

Can the /29 be used for proxy? I know someone who needs big IPv6 blocks for proxy reasons

The answer is in your quote and in the OP :smiley:

• dosaidosai Member

@ezeth said:

@technova said:

PM for more info.

We all could guess who that person might be.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

ARIN 1 x /24 available for lease for $1000 / Year

Regards

Catalino

• fourloopfourloop Member
    edited April 2022

looking for a lease /19 ARIN, i can do long-term pm.

• looking for a lease /22 /23 /24 ARIN , i can do long-term pm. Need Set LoA/ROA/RPKI.
    I need to check the ip subnet. PM or quote me .

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

IPv6 ranges available at competitive pricing.

https://www.hostcram.com/ip-rental

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

We have 1x /24 ARIN subnets available for long-term lease.

We can provide: LOA / RPKI or lease them out on a dedicated server hosted in our Dallas, TX location or Tampa, FL.

We care about our IPs and want to ensure they do not end up on any blacklists.
    As such we will only allow clean usage.

$150/month or $1500/year per /24.

If interested please reach out via LET DM's.

• PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep

One /24 in RIPE is available for rent @ $120/m long term or $130/m month-to-month.
    PM if interested.

One /24 in RIPE is available $1000 Year

• ahrtahrt Member

Looking for several UK ISP(reputed residential) upto /20. Message me with offers.

• HizakuraHizakura Member, Patron Provider

We have RIPE /24 IPv4 for lease, pricing is €129/mo, we can also offer LIR services including ASN registration, IPv6 PI registration. PM or email to [email protected] for more details.

One Last /24 in RIPE is available $850 Year

/22 ARIN $750 mon

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

ARIN & APNIC /24 available.

$150 month / $1200 Year for low risk usage.

• 0xOkami0xOkami Member

Searching for a RIPE /24 subnet, budget is 100$.

• RaghavRaghav Member

Do anybody have /24 Ripe ?

Price-150-200 USD
    Need updation of mntRoute,mntDomain & AbuseID
    Paypal only

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited May 2022

Hi @Jord
    We do also provide LIR services here our website's link).

Mod edit (angstrom): You need a Host Rep tag for this

• BoltersdriveerBoltersdriveer Member, LIR

1x APNIC /24 available for lease.