Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 62
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2022

@PulsedMedia said: Estimate price to purchase per /24 in RIPE region these days by you guys?

We have sell last moth 2 x /22 RIPE clean IPs with 55USD per IP (Total 112.640 USD for 2048 IPs)

@Zare said: Looking to buy up to /20 IPv4 RIPE.

Now we have to sell one /22 RIPE clean IP for 60 USD per IP Total /22( 1024 IPs - 61440 USD )

PM if you want to buy.

• DvoDvo Veteran

I've got 6 x ARIN /24's up for long term lease.

$125/mo USD per /24.

No spam, proxy, bots, abuse etc. Looking for established providers.

PM for more info.

• Access2ITAccess2IT Member, Host Rep, LIR

@raicars said:
    i need ISP ATT Comcast Sprint. What service can I provide?

We can offer you this. Please submit a ticket if interested https://my.hostio.solutions/submitticket.php

• maxonmaxon Member
    edited February 2022

@georgedatacenter said:
    /23 Ripe available

We can provide: LOA / RPKI

Please PM .

When are you going to provide me with my $150 refund for the IP lease?

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

@vineethp said:

@georgedatacenter said:
    /23 Ripe available

Please PM .

@vineethp what was the issue that you went for refund?

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@vineethp said:

@georgedatacenter said:
    /23 Ripe available

Please PM .

If you have had any problem with us, please send an email to [email protected].

• eimiseimis Member, LIR

RIPE 3 x /24 available for long-term lease. 1200 Eur/year (100 month).

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

Looking for /24 ARIN and RIPE. DM me.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@eimis said:

This brings me the question; How can we trust you don't pull the IPs whenever?
    We are right now working on something and we'd need the IPs for 5+ maybe 10 years, unchanged.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@PulsedMedia said:

@eimis said:

We are right now working on something and we'd need the IPs for 5+ maybe 10 years, unchanged.

You should outright buy in that case. Noone is going to offer 100EUR/m per /24 in 5 years, not even remotely close.

@AlexBarakov said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@eimis said:

You should outright buy in that case. Noone is going to offer 100EUR/m per /24 in 5 years, not even remotely close.

True that. at 100€/m per /24 tho is close to 10 years before outright purchase at 45€ per IP (ipv4 auctions site price) makes more sense.

• eimiseimis Member, LIR

@PulsedMedia said:

@eimis said:

I would also buy in your case. 5-10 years it's just too long a period to guarantee anything :) I have clients who are leasing for 3+ years, but you know, it is business and anything can happen.
    however, those /24s were leased out and currently don't have any to offer.

@AlexBarakov said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@eimis said:

I think the price is not a problem here, because in yearly leases you usually review the price every year. The problem here is that they need the addresses to be unchanged for 5-10 years :)

@eimis said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@eimis said:

I would also buy in your case. 5-10 years it's just too long a period to guarantee anything :) I have clients who are leasing for 3+ years, but you know, it is business and anything can happen.

@AlexBarakov said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@eimis said:

I think the price is not a problem here, because in yearly leases you usually review the price every year. The problem here is that they need the addresses to be unchanged for 5-10 years :)

also i don't really understand the use cases where swapping IPs annually is OK other than spammers.

Maybe some big web applications?

• eimiseimis Member, LIR

@PulsedMedia said:

@eimis said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@eimis said:

@AlexBarakov said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@eimis said:

also i don't really understand the use cases where swapping IPs annually is OK other than spammers.

Maybe some big web applications?

the spammers usually are the ones on monthly basis :) they won't sign for a yearly lease deal for sure. The ones on a yearly deals are less likely to swap.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2022

Servers with large IPv6 prefix available.

No questions asked unmetered 1 Gbps bandwidth on almost dozens of Hosting, Business & ISP networks/ASN including AS174 Cogent and AS1239 Sprint at affordable pricing.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Looking for IPv4, IPv6, ASN, BGP Session, Proxy or Email Servers? We got it all!

https://www.hostcram.com/ip-rental

Thanked by 1Ganonk

Available 2x/24 RIPE $1000 / Year each /24

• Hello! I want to buy IPv4 ranges, message me, if you have offer

• alexgoldalexgold Member, Host Rep

Looking for /24 RIPE.
    For Esports platform, we are willing to be under a one year commitment contract.

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Looking to buy up to /20 IPv4 RIPE.

[email protected]

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

/24 to /22 available with server. PM PM PM PM

• GiulioGiulio Member
    edited February 2022

I am looking for a dirty /24 in the RIPE Region. The subnet will be used from a registered nonprofit organization to run Tor nodes and alike services. No SPAM will be sent, as all the relative ports will be blocked but other kind of abuses will eventually happen leading to blacklisting in some places, so if that is already the case that would be best.
    I am of course willing to prove the organization registration, my identity and whatever other is needed.
    Although we do not have anough budget for a multi year commitment yet, the plan in the long term is to do so as we do not have any necessity of switching IPs after a while.

Last Available 2x/24 RIPE $250 mon

• billywbillyw Member, Host Rep

We have 4x /24's ARIN available. No Mailers. $200/Ea. (Must pay Quarterly!!!) Please PM or submit Ticket: https://vpsaliens.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3

• maxonmaxon Member
    edited February 2022

@georgedatacenter said:

@vineethp said:

@georgedatacenter said:
    /23 Ripe available

Please PM .

deleted.

• maxonmaxon Member
    edited February 2022

@georgedatacenter said:

@vineethp said:

@georgedatacenter said:
    /23 Ripe available

Please PM .

Hello,
    Will you reply to Ticket ID: #916932? I have been asking you for months for the refund. You refunded me $600. What about the $150 left for the refund?

• DvoDvo Veteran

I've got 6 x ARIN /24's up for long term lease.

$125/mo USD per /24.

No spam, proxy, bots, abuse etc. Looking for established providers.

PM for more info.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

ISO of a 3/4 digit ASN from ARIN.

• xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

Sorry, do you mean you are looking for or you are selling?

• contactwajeehcontactwajeeh Member
    edited March 2022

@xTom said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

I think it meant ISO (In search of) so he is looking for

Thanked by 2xTom DataIdeas-Josh
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@contactwajeeh said:

@xTom said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

I think it meant ISO (In search of) so he is looking for

Correct. ISO = In Search Of